No announcement yet.

which countries/cities have u been to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to add Barcelona. Barca - Rytas game. Sad we lost it, but Rytas played really nice ball for 3qtrs. Btw, A.C.A.B. All robocops are so dumb, unpolite and agresive in Spain?
    Tmorrow night going to Malta for the first time. Heard some good words bout this tiny island.
    One day the tides will turn
    One day the fields will burn
    One day the seas will churn
    The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

• ive been in new york city,las vegas and california..recently i visited philippines, very nice country you guys should try the famous boracay islands its like a paradise and the weather there is great!

Comment

• Adding Israel, Tela Aviv. Maccabi - Rytas, but only 2 QTRs, since your A.C.A.B.'s are not very polite

Comment

• Serbia, Belgrad, Crvena Zvezda - Rytas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel
            Romania: Ploiesti. Ugly industrial town, millions of stray dogs. Never wanna visit again, but probably will have to.
            Gotta update Romania. Ploiesti is still the same ugly town, but Romania, especially Transylvania, is actually surprisingly beautiful. Both nature and history-wise. Old Hungarian and German towns of Sighisoara, Sibiu, and Brasov with their preserved medieval parts are truly impressive. Bucharest, Cluj and Timisoara are also nice towns, especially the first two. Arad, Costanta, and Oradea were kind of disappointing. As for nature, you gotta visit Sinaia and Zarnesti mountains, and pass through Transfararasan ("the most beautiful road in the world").

Slovenia: Hey, JPF, you've got a beautiful green little country, my friend. Recently spent 4 days in Ljubljana, Maribor and surrounding parts (Lake Bled & Bohinj, Postojna cave, Predjama castle, Skofia Loka, etc). Everything was nice and relaxed, except for parking; a country where free parking is impossible!
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              Slovenia: Hey, JPF, you've got a beautiful green little country, my friend. Recently spent 4 days in Ljubljana, Maribor and surrounding parts (Lake Bled & Bohinj, Postojna cave, Predjama castle, Skofia Loka, etc). Everything was nice and relaxed, except for parking; a country where free parking is impossible!
              Sounds like a busy schedule, but nevertheless you should give me a call next time you're here man I know where to find the best beer, made a PhD from nightlife and I know all these little secrets about the hidden parking spots
              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
              That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                Sounds like a busy schedule, but nevertheless you should give me a call next time you're here man I know where to find the best beer, made a PhD from nightlife and I know all these little secrets about the hidden parking spots
                Hehe, yes, definitely.
                It was quite busy actually, and we started the days at 7:00am, not to be punished for parking !
                My gf is Hungarian from Serbia, and she loved Ljubljana... it's a cool town. what is the story with those shoes hanging over the street with umbrealla lamps (Trubarjeva cesta?)?
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                  Hehe, yes, definitely.
                  It was quite busy actually, and we started the days at 7:00am, not to be punished for parking !
                  My gf is Hungarian from Serbia, and she loved Ljubljana... it's a cool town. what is the story with those shoes hanging over the street with umbrealla lamps (Trubarjeva cesta?)?
                  Hehe good parking strategy Honestly I have no idea what those shoes are all about and you're not the first one to ask, google says it was some sort of a protest against former primer minister, but I fail to understand it.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• I have traveled almost all of Western Europe. I really want to visit Latin America

Comment

• Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but I saw your post about traveling and wanted to chime in. I've been lucky enough to visit many European countries, and I have to say that I love the culture and cultural heritage that each one has to offer. From the stunning architecture in Paris to the beautiful canals in Venice, I've experienced so many amazing things. Recently, I stumbled upon some great deals on business class flights and have been itching to plan my next adventure. Latin America sounds incredible, and I'm excited to discover new places and cultures. Do you have any recommendations for must-see destinations in that region?
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I've had the opportunity to explore quite a few places! From the vibrant streets of Istanbul to the bustling markets of Bangkok, my travels have been diverse. However, one unique experience was visiting Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, where I learned about the fascinating intersection of tradition and modernity. Also, if you're into erp software in saudi Arabia has some interesting developments in that field​

Comment

• Canada
                          United States
                          United Kingdom (London)
                          France (Paris)
                          Belgium (Brussels)
                          Luxembourg (Luxembourg City)
                          Netherlands (Rotterdam, Den Hague, Amsterdam)
                          Switzerland (Basel, Zurich, Geneve​, Lugano)
                          Italy (Milan)
                          Germany (Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich)
                          Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas, Druskininkai, Trakai)

Other than the ones in Lithuania, the only European cities in which I've spent any kind of time though have been Amsterdam followed by London. Latvia, Slovenia, Hungary and Transylvania beckon me the most.

P.S.: A word of advice once again to my fellow posters. The programming of this board hates and despises le francais. Employ an 'e' with either an acute or a grave accent and everything in your post from that point will be forever lost in the ether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                            Canada
                            United States
                            United Kingdom (London)
                            France (Paris)
                            Belgium (Brussels)
                            Luxembourg (Luxembourg City)
                            Netherlands (Rotterdam, Den Hague, Amsterdam)
                            Switzerland (Basel, Zurich, Geneve​, Lugano)
                            Italy (Milan)
                            Germany (Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich)
                            Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas, Druskininkai, Trakai)

Other than the ones in Lithuania, the only European cities in which I've spent any kind of time though have been Amsterdam followed by London. Latvia, Slovenia, Hungary and Transylvania beckon me the most.

P.S.: A word of advice once again to my fellow posters. The programming of this board hates and despises le francais. Employ an 'e' with either an acute or a grave accent and everything in your post from that point will be forever lost in the ether.

If you're interested in Slovenia/Hungary might aswell check out Serbs Really good cuisine and generally nice people there(for most part at least )

Comment

• My friends and I recently visited London, where for me there were a lot of interesting activities and parties, we attended one and I was impressed because it was a themed party, murder mystery dinner London​ , in which we and the actors were, the game lasted about three hours and I experienced a lot of pleasure and My friends and I are still discussing this trip, so if you like active holidays, London is for you

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information