No announcement yet.

Protests in Arabic World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let see if we have such freedom why cant American people do nothing when it comes to all this wars, because read again, they cant do nothing, first of all propaganda make them believe they are doing right stuff, and when only some small portion know truth, its easy dealing with them, because everyone will think they are crazy, coz media say so. media today is most important thing, if u have them on ur side, u can force people believe what u want!

anyway strange how nato still cant do nothing, situation is still not even close to clear, since as western medias say whole population is against gaddafi...

its not about gaddafi wining or losing, its about people, let them choose, why rebels didnt accepted voting under the supervision of the UN, which gaddafi offered, only that and nothing more??? because fact is that big majority of population dont support them, and also they dont care what people want, they are taking power with force, and go check how gaddafi came in power 42 years ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3KUPRXG2Y
    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• Truth about Palestine:

This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carick235 View Post
        Truth about Palestine:

I won't have intention to get into discussion with you because I don't have much time, but maybe if you would read a bit and check the facts you would stop posting lies with title "the truth".

I'll summertime the lies
        - Palestinians didn't want a country of their own when Israel was divided, they didn't even call themselves "Palestinian nation" but were just Arabs or Palestinian Arab, like Jews were Palestinian Jews, which speaks just about where they live and Palestine included Jordan and they already have gotten Jordan.
        So they wanted not their own country but Israel not to exist at all.
        The "Pelestinian" nation was invented at 67 just for tactical reason to clam for the land. When before 67 Gaza belonged to Egypt and the West Bank (Judiah and Samariah) belonged to Jordan nobody there claimed for independence.
        - They turned to terror before Israeli state existed, for example : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots
        - Settlements they are there, but most of them (considering their size) are on tiny percent of the area, and the rest on a small land all together, not "squeezing" anybody. They army sit there not just because of them, but also also to prevent the entire area from being used as another base of terror... like happened in Gaza.
        Many Palestinians work in the Settlements, and if you would check some financial reports about the area you would see that this area has an enormous economic growth due to relative order.
        Gaza is really not enough space for amount of people that are there, since they have been multiplying very fast, but what do you suggest? Meanwhile Israel and the world supply them everything, but if they get independent, I don't see who will want them. I don't think West Band people would like to be united with them under that same leadership, or Egypt will want to allow them to enter their county freely. No idea of a solution.... But almost nobody talks about that.
        - The "huge wall" is 97% a fence, that has been proved by now to reduce almost to zero the terror attacks from the west bank. It was built in a very complicated line in order not to separated villages, despite it was a huge addition in the budget. Another example how a defense mean that saves lives doesn't fit those anti-Semitic whose glad to hear about dead Israelis.
        - Israel is democracy, and it's leaders were ready in many occasion to give 97% of the area + some exchange area for the rest of 3% (just because our side want some solution, because in my opinion we have also valid claims for at least part of this area... but I won't get into it, as it's disputed). But they don't want just a country. Their representative in negotiations want it together with "right of return" (look up for this term on the internet!), which means elimination of the Jewish state Israel but floating it with descendants of all the Arabs that lived in Israelis boarder several generations ago. This is the real reason why they don't have a state.
        And now they elected Hamas, who claims even more openly that they want to destroy Israel completely, not just to get a peace of land for a country.
        Last edited by ip84; 09-11-2011, 10:26 AM.
        My Youtube channel

Comment

• what can u expect, when u take over their land after WW2, because u had some kingdom there thousands years ago doesnt mean u have right to have state there again, because then Jews were big minority, but thats complicated story, and violence and force are coming from both side, thats main thing now.

And whats bad with right of return of refugees, problem is that u expelled large number of Palestinians especially during 1948 and 1967 war, just because u wanted to create ur state and expand it there by expelling people that were living there before u came, and because of that Jews in Arab and other countries around the world had big problems and were also expelled from their countries and brought to Israel, it was not solution for the problem and now creating all troubles u have there.

U cant blame Palestinians for trying to save what they can, when almost everything they had was taken from them, u occupied territories.

Anyway this was simple look on situation and 90% is true, u cant squeeze everything in this 4 min video, but explain lots of things on current situation.

Its like Russians now decide, oh wait Alaska was ours 150 years ago and we have right on it, now we will send army with help of internation community and expell majority of people there and send Russians, who will become that way majority, and when than later those that became minority start making troubles because what Russians did was not fair, they will call them terrorists, and after some years it will become vicious circle of violence on both sides without chance to be solved easy.

Im not saying there are not terrorists on Palestinian side, its obvious thing, but if we look history we see why that happened.

Comment

• Look, as I said, I'm not going to argue with you.
            I just proved that you put a video with lies like with title "the truth", and now you agree on that. Having excuses for things I said doesn't change it.
            I won't have argument to somebody who doesn't stick to facts and doesn't check everything that he has been told.
            My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
              Look, as I said, I'm not going to argue with you.
              I just proved that you put a video with lies like with title "the truth", and now you agree on that. Having excuses for things I said doesn't change it.
              I won't have argument to somebody who doesn't stick to facts and doesn't check everything that he has been told.
              yeah right, as i said 90% there is truth!

only fences...my ass...

whatever....

Comment

• Saudis build a fence to protect itself from Shiite Yemen : OK
                Greeks build a fence to protect itself from illegal immigrants via Turkey : OK
                US build a fence to protect itself from drugs & illegal immigrants from Mexico : OK

Israel build a fence to protect itself from suicide bombings & sniper fire : outrage !!!! How dare them ?

The fence was build from 2003 to 2006 .

Anyway, it's off-topic here, unless you consider riots in Tunisia/ Libya/Egypt/Syria has anything to do with a security fence in West Bank.

Comment

yeah right, as i said 90% there is truth!

only fences...my ass...

whatever....
                  97% fence is not only fence.... learn to read.

And it's not that I think that 100% wall would be bad. It just would be too expensive and slow to build...
                  Last edited by ip84; 09-12-2011, 11:09 AM.
                  My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
                    Saudis build a fence to protect itself from Shiite Yemen : OK
                    Greeks build a fence to protect itself from illegal immigrants via Turkey : OK
                    US build a fence to protect itself from drugs & illegal immigrants from Mexico : OK

Israel build a fence to protect itself from suicide bombings & sniper fire : outrage !!!! How dare them ?

The fence was build from 2003 to 2006 .

Anyway, it's off-topic here, unless you consider riots in Tunisia/ Libya/Egypt/Syria has anything to do with a security fence in West Bank.
                    vice versa in ur case, since ur bombing them to...

Comment

vice versa in ur case, since ur bombing them to...
                      I guess you don't even distinguish much between Gaza, which fire misses on us, especially since our army exited from there, and the West Bank, where there is a wall/fence and a vast social and economical growth.... Two entities with not much connection between them.
                      My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                        I guess you don't even distinguish much between Gaza, which fire misses on us, especially since our army exited from there, and the West Bank, where there is a wall/fence and a vast social and economical growth.... Two entities with not much connection between them.
                        dont try ur tricks, vast social and econimical growth, ur from this world man?

Comment

• Libya's interim leader promised to build "a state of institutions, a state of law" Monday during his first public address from Tripoli.

"We aim to establish a state of law, a state of welfare, a state where Islamic Sharia law is the main source of legislation," said Mustafa Abdel Jalil, chairman and head of the National Transitional Council (NTC).

Well done Allied Forces
                          Long live the "new democracy" of Islamic Sharia.

Comment

• One of the documents showed the minutes of a meeting with David Welch, the former assistant secretary of state from 2005-2008, who now works for government contractor Bechtel. During his time at the State Dept., Welch was instrumental in brokering the U.S.-Libya Comprehensive Claims Settlement Agreement, which restored diplomatic and commercial ties between the countries after 25 years on hiatus.

According to Shayyal, (David) Welch was still advising Gaddafi as late as August 2, 2011, suggesting that the former dictator funnel information about Al Qaeda connections to the nation’s rebels through Israeli, Egyptian, Moroccan or Jordanian intelligence agencies to give it greater prestige in U.S. intelligence circles.
                            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

It's strange how every independent journalist tell different story than mainstream media....
                              Thierry Myssan thinks Americans 9/11 was organized by Americans themselves and works for Mikhail Leontyev's weekly magazine Odnako (Однако). In other words he's independent from reality, but not from Kremlin.

Am I surprised that so many of Colonel's friends are American and Russian neo-conservatives? No

Comment

• Independent news organization exposes Obama's broken promises:
                                U.S. Boots on the Ground in Libya

Despite repeated assurances from President Obama and military leaders that the U.S. would not send uniformed military personnel into Libya, U.S. service members arrived on the ground in Tripoli over the weekend.
                                Link

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information