No announcement yet.

Best Buzzer Beaters You've Seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Horry gamewinner vs Kings in Western Conference Final Game 4 2002. This pave the way for the 3-peat championship of the LA Lakers.

As for the National Team, Lee Sang Min's buzzer beater against Team Philippines back in 2002 Busan Asian Games. This would not happened if only Olsen Racela made the two crucial free throws. In the end, the Philippines lost to Kazakhstan in the battle for bronze medal, while Korea beat China with Yao Ming at helm. So sweet for Korea. I remember, during the closing ceremony of the 2002 Asian Games, this is one of the highlights that they played over and over again.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
        yung last shot ni GOAT as a Bull? di yun buzzer beater. lol

I'd be happy to provide a translation upon a request:

The last shot made my GOAT as a Bull? Its not a buzzer beater. lol

Comment

Originally posted by law and order View Post
          Robert Horry gamewinner vs Kings in Western Conference Final Game 4 2002. This pave the way for the 3-peat championship of the LA Lakers.
          All of Serbia rooted for Kings, that's for sure... And in that moment I think that Horry was the most hated guy here.

Sale Đorđević, this time a buzzer beater...

But, TBH, MJ was the best ever!

Comment

I still remember the incredible 3 PT shot that Rex Chapman scored for the Suns during the playoffs as he was shooting it and landing out of bounds.

I found a link discussing this and some other buzzer beaters

Comment

1992 NCAA Final, Christian Laettner in what is now referred to as "THE SHOT"

The funny thing is the broadcasters disappeared after the shot went in. They were probably rolling on the floor with the rest of the Blue Devils.

"thats the way it happened" version
              aim low, score high

Comment

Josh Smith's Buzzer Beater Dunk

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

________
                Yamaha fz6
                Last edited by Jeon_Addict; 02-16-2011, 11:38 AM.
                Earn US Dollars Via Mobile App

Comment

Didn't see this while airing live, still nice highlights. The guy is spectacular. I read somewhere Roy being labeled as a superstar minus superstar ego:

Comment

My new favorite...

Comment

^
                      You have to be more specific, because this video has 2 buzzer beaters

Of course, the one by "Clutch Kecman" is the clear favourite...
                      "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Originally posted by prtzn View Post
                        ^
                        Actually there can never be 2 buzzer beaters. It's not over until the buzzer beats, people needs to remember that!

Look at this game this year

Also I just remembered this from my team, LOL:
                        aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan
                          Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                          Originally posted by GuTO
                          refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by prtzn View Post
                            ^

Of course, the one by "Clutch Kecman" is the clear favourite...
                            Well, what do you think?
                            The one and only buzzer beater, so called "arena evacuater"...

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                              Actually there can never be 2 buzzer beaters. It's not over until the buzzer beats, people needs to remember that!
                              Yeah, I get your point, and agree with it...
                              And in the game I was referring to, there was only one buzzer beater.

In particular, there can be more than one buzzer beater in a game if you count every buzzer beating shot (at half time, at the end of an attack...)...
                              But I like your end-of-the-game buzzer beater definition better...

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                              Well, what do you think?
                              The one and only buzzer beater, so called "arena evacuater"...
                              "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Sasha's

I love simple buzzer beaters.
                                Here's one
                                Sasha simply driving to the 3 pt line and swish to end the game !
                                It's like you know what'sgoing to happen but you still love it every time !

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information