Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
    Class? The dirtiest player in the last 20 years (Dellavedova) who cheapshots people all the fucking time and the dude who wanted to fight after getting DESTROYED in a semifinal game? Yeah no class behavior for them...
    Yes, class. As in not badmouthing players your team beat.

He's not the dirtiest in the last twenty years. I've seen much dirtier, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
      there was no contact on that three point shot whatsoever.
      try to see that again.
      No words, no foul!!! I cant believe how much hate some of you have. And how about that elbow hit by Andersen to Llull on the face? Flopping????

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
        Yes, class. As in not badmouthing players your team beat.

He's not the dirtiest in the last twenty years. I've seen much dirtier, unfortunately.
        Since Oakley, I can't remember anyone being so deviant and going for player injuries. If you can mention someone, please do. I might've missed someone. Nowadays? He is the worst offender in NBA in terms of that. BTW both him and Bogut made Top 5 of Dirtiest players in NBA (Delly first of course).

BTW, nothing to do with Serbia - Australia game, the comment. I just can't stand people like him and Baynes. He is Rudy of the NBA...

Comment

• Why are you writing shit regarding to Spain? Was it Spain fault, that stupid ref was blind?
          LIETUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iGqEDXHNc

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            I disagree, he's not shooting enough, that's his problem. You see him hesitating while open at the 3 point line which he'd never do at Real.
            Of course Gasol is larger than life and not the guy you want chasing a possible miss of yours, especially at this age so I see why he acts like that.

2014, 2015, 2016 Sergio Llull combined totals.

24 games. 65-167. 39%
            23-83. 28%. 3 point.

Stop shooting !
            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacho88Nk View Post
              I'll tell you - it will be the average European team and the next 10 years will not pose a important factor in basketball.
              Spain is the european under20 and under16 champion. So i wont be so sure about this statement

Comment

• Originally posted by LDK View Post
                Why are you writing shit regarding to Spain? Was it Spain fault, that stupid ref was blind?
                Hating spaniards is one of the most populars hobbies from some users here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                  Spain is the european under20 and under16 champion. So i wont be so sure about this statement
                  and this Spain is reigning european champion.
                  but you take Gasol outof it and it becomes an average team.
                  good players but an average team.
                  it is that much Gasol actually means for this team.
                  "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                    2014, 2015, 2016 Sergio Llull combined totals.

24 games. 65-167. 39%
                    23-83. 28%. 3 point.

Stop shooting !
                    If you dont want him, we will have to keep him in europe, sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                      and this Spain is reigning european champion.
                      but you take Gasol outof it and it becomes an average team.
                      good players but an average team.
                      it is that much Gasol actually means for this team.
                      With Gasol out we were 3rd in 2013 and we lost at the OT vs the champion. And we destroyed Serbia at QF and Croatia at 3rd place match.

Comment

Hating spaniards is one of the most populars hobbies from some users here.
                        Ha ha. We lithuanians know that feeling too, believe me. That means that you have achieved something good in basketball and others are jealous about it I'm going to hate Spain too if it's so popular nowadays
                        LIETUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iGqEDXHNc

Comment

If you dont want him, we will have to keep him in europe, sadly.
                          Yeah you can keep him. I like Sergio Rodriguez he showed balls today, played well with plenty of big shots.

Comment

• I wished the final could be so intense as the bronze medal game. This Australian team, with the exception of the semifinal against Serbia, played a great basketball for the eyes of any neutral fan. Patty Mills was on superstar mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                              Yeah you can keep him. I like Sergio Rodriguez he showed balls today, played well with plenty of big shots.
                              Do you watch El? Because saying that means that you dont know how he play. Chacho is a genius, but in overall, Llull is a better player.

Comment

Do you watch El? Because saying that means that you dont know how he play. Chacho is a genius, but in overall, Llull is a better player.
                                No but that's why I prefaced it earlier by saying I'll discount their club performances just like with NBA players and only go on their national team play. And I heard so much hype about LLull since 2010 and he has been bad every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information