No announcement yet.

Quarterfinals: France vs. Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France 12 FTA Spain 29 FTA.OK there were some intentional fouls at the end but again before these it was 12-23.How can you overcome this disparity?
    And the french kept looking...I never saw their coach or bench work the referres during the game as the spanish did although they were getting the calls.How naive are these french?
    And the spanish dictatorship of european bball continues,they have almost a quota of +10 FTA per game that's almost unbeatable for any team except the US.
    But this deserves a separate thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
      You know what happend to 4 badminton players who did same thing as spain agains brasil? All 4 of them were disqualified from olimpic games...If In spain is normal to win at any coast ,lose on purpose,act you are dead,lie to press and so on.OK than maybe i can undertand such action.BUT I WILL NEVER SUPPORT such thinking,because even when you win like that you must feel inside you DIRTY...
      That what i call a winner.
      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by mchale View Post
        France 12 FTA Spain 29 FTA.OK there were some intentional fouls at the end but again before these it was 12-23.How can you overcome this disparity?
        And the french kept looking...I never saw their coach or bench work the referres during the game as the spanish did although they were getting the calls.How naive are these french?
        And the spanish dictatorship of european bball continues,they have almost a quota of +10 FTA per game that's almost unbeatable for any team except the US.
        Maybe because we have pau, marc, ibaka inside and rudy,navarro at perimeter? France only have tony and batum
        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• I know this deserves a seperate topic, but how come Ibaka is playing for Spain? Didnt he grow up in Africa and then go to USA?

Comment

• Originally posted by mchale View Post
            France 12 FTA Spain 29 FTA.OK there were some intentional fouls at the end but again before these it was 12-23.How can you overcome this disparity?
            Usually Spain gets help from the referees (except when playing against the US abroad), but that is mostly because of big names and star status. But, they did not get referee help in this game, in the beggining the referees were even against Spain. My only conclusion was that it was because of the tanking the game woth Brasil. Later on in the game, the referees became more balanced. The reason why Spain had more free throws in this game is that they were better under the basket and that France was playing very tough with them from the beggining. And unsportmanship form France in the end did not help the diffrence in statistics either. Spain was simply better in this game, France had many chances, but they did not hit their shots. End Parker´s bad decisioning cost them another game, when it mattered. He is a great player, but France never won anything with him, although they had good players all the time, that is why, in my eyes, he is behind other European stars (like Navarro and Pau, Diamantidis and Papaloukas, Kirilenko, Bodiroga, Saras and some others...).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopin View Post
              Usually Spain gets help from the referees (except when playing against the US abroad), but that is mostly because of big names and star status. But, they did not get referee help in this game, in the beggining the referees were even against Spain. My only conclusion was that it was because of the tanking the game woth Brasil. Later on in the game, the referees became more balanced. The reason why Spain had more free throws in this game is that they were better under the basket and that France was playing very tough with them from the beggining. And unsportmanship form France in the end did not help the diffrence in statistics either. Spain was simply better in this game, France had many chances, but they did not hit their shots. End Parker´s bad decisioning cost them another game, when it mattered. He is a great player, but France never won anything with him, although they had good players all the time, that is why, in my eyes, he is behind other European stars (like Navarro and Pau, Diamantidis and Papaloukas, Kirilenko, Bodiroga, Saras and some others...).
              Dude don't destroy the lithuanian/greek and other haters dream. We only flop, steal games and cry. We're the worst team in the world!!!
              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by kestiz View Post
                I know this deserves a seperate topic, but how come Ibaka is playing for Spain? Didnt he grow up in Africa and then go to USA?
                he played in Spain first..
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
                  Dude don't destroy the lithuanian/greek and other haters dream. We only flop, steal games and cry. We're the worst team in the world!!!
                  Spain NT Starting lineup:

C - Darth Vader
                  PF - Fu Manchu
                  SF - Dracula
                  SG - Freddy Krueger
                  PG - Hannibal Lecter

Technical Staff - The Spanish Inquisition

I'm sure all of them were born in Spain.

Comment

should have hited in the face

em spanish flopers, hope Russia will win
                    kill'em kill'em!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeinrichMohr View Post
                      Spain NT Starting lineup:

C - Darth Vader
                      PF - Fu Manchu
                      SF - Dracula
                      SG - Freddy Krueger
                      PG - Hannibal Lecter

Technical Staff - The Spanish Inquisition

I'm sure all of them were born in Spain.
                      Hey! But Hannibal is Lithuanian!

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                        he played in Spain first..
                        what do you mean he played in Spain first? Im asking how he even got to play for Spain since his roots arent spanish fo sho

Comment

what do you mean he played in Spain first? Im asking how he even got to play for Spain since his roots arent spanish fo sho
                          He is a Congolese who made his professional debut in Spain. In statements last year, he said playing for the NT was his way of repaying Spain for the professional opportunities it gave him that led to his present wealth and success.

Plus, having an EU passport is pretty rad for the off-season

Comment

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

• Glory to Batum. He has simply realized the dream of anyone. Unfortunately this French asshole didn't steal the ball and didn't hit the balls, but we love the gesture. He was right at the press conference, all of us have seen how floppers Spaniards are. Batum is a stupid gay and a poor player: after a 3/12 he had to stay silent, and to avoid that foul. If his ideas were these, "Flopping Spain, etc.", he had just to make that foul after five minutes.
                              Navarro would haven't flopped like he uses to do, that's for sure. Batum is just a pussy, like Navarro. Anyway standing ovation for him.
                              Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Comment

• France should have won this game. Spain handed it to them on a silver platter and France was just like "No thanks, you can have it".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information