Quarterfinals: Greece vs Nigeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
    I didnt offend you by telling you what you are and its my right to hate albanians pao fans...
    Its not racism.I just hate albanians pao fans more than the greek ones.
    You're a funny guy.

You make people laugh.

Comment

• A lot of people were happy today! that shows a lot.

Comment

• Two historical wins for Nigeria in two days! Not too shabby huh!

And they will bang as hard as they can against Russia as well. Surprise of the tournament, no single doubt!
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Nigeria won.

Refs let Nigeria play a little "different" breed of basketball but it's ok. Hopefully, this will spread basketball in their country.
          Lithuania > Serbia 5:2 in official games this century

Comment

• Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
            Oh look, the guy called "Gabe" that harasses and insults everyone who is not American at the FIBA message boards has dropped in to rub it in and brag about the refs robbing Greece.

Yes, such a pathetic fan base, that we are upset that we just got robbed of the Olympics by the refs and everyone here knows it. Even the Lithuanians admit it, and for Lithuanians to admit that for a Greek team - that is unbelievable.
            who cares if you are in the olympics? you never made it out of the quarterfinals in your history. why would this year have been any different
            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• ΄΄Olympiakos΄΄,you are right.
              They stole us in Euro 2012,they stole us to this tournament,too...

Comment

• Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                And stop blaming refs greeks, you got 8 more free throw tries against Nigeria, 28 in the game like you usually do. Had the players not missed 11 free throws, you wouldnt even be in a position to lose.
                The refs robbed us of a win and the Olympics and you think we should just let it go.........OK whatever man. You know if it happened to Puerto Rico, I am sure the vast majority of Greeks here would feel bad for you.

But in our case, it's "stop blaming the refs" - even though it is the ref's fault that we lost the game.

Comment

• For the new users (and for oldies as well), more OT, flamewars, flamebait, insults and the like will be rewarded with post deletion and immediate ban.
                  Thanks.
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

• Congrats to Nigeria. Very athletic and disciplined team. If you start to give some assists,play some systems and do not rely so much on 1-on-1 situations you will become unbeatable.
                    You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                      who cares if you are in the olympics? you never made it out of the quarterfinals in your history. why would this year have been any different
                      Please,mate,you mean exactly this:
                      You always be eliminated from quarter-finals in the Olympics,why do you want to qualify to be eliminated again?
                      Of course,your comment is ridiculous.Sorry,mate!

Comment

• Dreams shattered by Ike Diogu

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                          I agree but the Greeks left their fate in the hands of a referee and referees make mistakes. We could go round and round with this argument but the fact is that, even if the referees screwed up on one play Greece still put themselves in that position. The blame should go around.
                          It was not a mistake, it was an intentional help to give Nigeria the win.

Don't forget that Nigeria got 2 free throws just seconds earlier, when they missed a shot, and were not even fouled, and actually were guilty of an offensive foul.

I suppose you think this all a coincidence and a mistake? I assure you that this forum would be crashed right now with hundreds of Americans crying and calling for blood if this was done to Team USA.

The site would crash from all the Americans posting.

Comment

• Guys give me the video of those last seconds!
                            Winner of the Eurobasket 2011 IBN Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Tasos Peiraias View Post
                              Please,mate,you mean exactly this:
                              You always be eliminated from quarter-finals in the Olympics,why do you want to qualify to be eliminated again?
                              Of course,your comment is ridiculous.Sorry,mate!
                              i am just saying that it doesn't really change the tournament at all. the medal contenders will still be there. greece never has been one.
                              Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                                i am just saying that it doesn't really change the tournament at all. the medal contenders will still be there. greece never has been one.
                                yes we were. you dont seem to know much.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information