Who is going to Turkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to Turkey?

Who is planning to attend the WC?Where do you suppose to live?Etc,all the pre-starting routine here please.

Originally posted by Mario Daric View Post
    Who is planning to attend the WC?Where do you suppose to live?Etc,all the pre-starting routine here please.
    I'm planning to go to group stage in Izmir.
    One day the tides will turn
    One day the fields will burn
    One day the seas will churn
    The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

watchout for USA Redeem team VS IRAN NT

PLs support asian teams lebanon,iran,china and jordan
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

I`ll be going to Istanbul for the group stage , as for where i`ll be staying ...
        Book a stay at ?ırağan Palace Kempinski located in Istanbul and enjoy 5 star luxury. Book direct for the best rates.

Damn it`s great to go there with a mate that can give you the employee discount

Comment

turkey 2010

Well, I want to go to Izmir.. But I need to know exactly how do you expect as overall one package from hotel accommodation (3stars 4stars 5stars)//Tickets for the first round//second//quarter final//
          Does anyone s having a clear view?

Comment

Originally posted by adebisi View Post
            I'm planning to go to group stage in Izmir.
            I am trying to decide between Izmir and Ankara for now. There's also a possibility I may not attend at all. In any case, we'll be in touch...
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              I am trying to decide between Izmir and Ankara for now. There's also a possibility I may not attend at all. In any case, we'll be in touch...
              Where are you now, Sariss? If you're in Turkey, you better go!
              "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

I am trying to find a way to follow Team Greece, hope the supporters club is organizing something.

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                  Where are you now, Sariss? If you're in Turkey, you better go!
                  I've been shuttling between three continents for a while. At the moment it looks like i can catch the tournament. if it stays so, I will definitely attend the games no matter where I am before the event.

What about you, Matt?
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Hey guys, well as you know i live in Ankara, and i'm going to all games of Turkish team.. also some Greek friends from a website that i'm member of, want to come to Ankara to see their team's games. and i'll help them about this organization, so if any of you want to come to Ankara, please let me know and i can help you about the ticket and hosting issue..
                    the point is that we are trying to arrange a place at the arena where we can watch the game together, i talked a guy from the Turkish Federation if this is possible, he said as long as you stay in calm, there is no problem...
                    anyway i'll let you all know about the recent news...
                    "All hostilities come from unnecessary generalizations"
                    Carl Gustav Jung

Comment

anyone can try couchsurfing for the tournament and also i can arrange a place to stay for istanbul stage.

Comment

yes we can

Comment

Hey everybody. Freaknick of Euroleague Adventures here. I got my credentials and I'll be staying in Istanbul the whole time in the media hotel, but would love to say hello if schedules align. Also, if you need another option for FIBA coverage, remember to check out rosters, news, podcasts, etc. on ELA with our new FIBA 2010 tab.
                          Euroleague Adventures

The Dotted Line Up: Ranking all the Euroleague Free Agents

Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes and follow ELA on Twitter: Euro_Adventures

Comment

maybe i can come to istanbul

Comment

I have bought tickets from the 1/8 finals (due to somebody that convinced me at the last moment, after I already had withdraw from this idea ) and now it seems that probably I'll be there... unless something else happens.
                              Yesterday even the warning for travailing to Turkey was removed.

I'm still waiting with ordering flights an tickets... in a month a lot can happen...
                              Plus, for some reason I still haven't got my tickets despite it's written that we should get them approximately 6-8 weeks before the tournament... I hope there is no problem with them!
                              Last edited by ip84; 07-22-2010, 12:30 PM.
                              My Youtube channel

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information