The best looking uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best looking uniform?

Who do you think has the best looking uniform in this edition of the World Championships?

Here's my top 3:

1. Turkey (white version) - for me, I love simplicity that's why the '04 Greek Team's one is one of my favourite of all time alongside the 2000 Team USA uniform (probably my favourite of all time).
    2.New Zealand (black version)
    3.Italy (white version)

How about the ugliest?

Here's my bottom 3:

1. Greece (White version)
    2. Italy (Blue version)
    3. Lithuania (Green version)
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

imo , greece nt,
    faith in PAOK 06-07
    PAOK WILL WIN!!!!!!WAIT assoyo JOIN!!!!!!!

Comment

Argentinian "celeste y blanca" is my favourite in any competition (both basketball and football) - a very nice combination of colours!

I also like the Croatian "red chess" - always stands out from the crowd and quite elegant! A pity they are not in WC (we will take a revenge on Spaniards for them! )

The Lithuanian green-yellow colour scheme is "too Australo/Brazilian", but we are such a warm, sunny country!

I liked Nigeria - players and jerseys 100 per cent black, only white letters NIGERIA visible! Impressive, just like BMW!

Comment

All jerseys without advertisements
        47-70
        76-58

Comment

Quick comments:

The new Nike template adopted by Lith, Ger and Fra is OK but it particularly fits the german colours.

I don't like the fonts used in the greek jerseys. Last year during the EB the greek jerseys were pure quality with the country's name in small (ancient greek) fonts at the front. Now they have those massive (American-style) fonts in the front that look horrible. Even worse are the fonts for the player numbers which are tiny and look out of place.

Turkey: Adidas seems reluctant to make big changes to their jerseys, they almost feel the same as they ones Turkey had in the last WC...

China: Quality, I like the chinese-looking font of the country's name.

Nigeria: If it was a european team to wear such NCAA-looking strips I would have hated it but given that it's NIgeria, I will let them off. They look good.

Argentina. Unique design, all that needs to be said.

Spain: Unique design (as the spaniards always do) but I have to admit I don't like this one too much. Maybe it's Gasol's fault too as I can't stand looking at him with all this untrimmed beard.

Aus/Braz: Different jerseys but I have the same comment for both: Too complex jerseys with many and/or non-matching ads. Especially the red ad on the Australian strip makes you wanna puke.
          The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoo
            All jerseys without advertisements

i agree my friend.The most wise think i heard today
            1st in IBN 2018-2019
            2nd in IBN 2016-2017
            2nd in IBN 2015-2016
            1st in IBN 2014-2015
            2nd in IBN 2013-2014
            2nd in IBN 2012-2013
            2nd in IBN 2010-2011
            3nd in IBN 2009-2010
            1st in IBN 2008-2009
            2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
            https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
            @RankingsSport

Comment

lebanon ,... simple red .. white on all edges ..

no advertisements only LEBANON written in the middle

and the cedar (the cedar is found on our flag) drawn on their hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Saskibaloia
                3. Lithuania (Green version)
                Actually I hate this one too. I started to dislike our green jersey since the secondary white color, used for "Lietuva" record and ornaments, was changed to yellow (Olympics '04).

For me, the greatest Lithuanian jersey ever was in Stokholm '03, with no sponsor banner on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas
                  For me, the greatest Lithuanian jersey ever was in Stokholm '03, with no sponsor banner on the front.
                  Surely not... That was a plain white t-shirt with "Lietuva" written with the smallest and lamest font ever, and looked as if it was printed in a local custom t-shirt shop for £1.50 a piece. Not to mention the absence of any kind of logo/flag...
                  The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
                    Surely not... That was a plain white t-shirt with "Lietuva" written with the smallest and lamest font ever, and looked as if it was printed in a local custom t-shirt shop for £1.50 a piece. Not to mention the absence of any kind of logo/flag...
                    Well, maybe I like minimalism

Comment

I started to dislike our green jersey since the secondary white color, used for "Lietuva" record and ornaments, was changed to yellow (Olympics '04).
                      Our oppinion is totally different For me, our green jersey looks the best

EDIT: I would really like to change our white jersey to yellow one, like all our sport teams and not only teams, athletics for example etc... Why white? We don't have such color in our flag, white color have nothing to do with Lithuania IMO
                      Last edited by adebisi; 08-28-2006, 10:00 AM.
                      One day the tides will turn
                      One day the fields will burn
                      One day the seas will churn
                      The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Actually I hate this one too. I started to dislike our green jersey

I second that, i simply hate Lithuanian green jerseys. Why can't we have orange ones instead for example ? Why why we always stick with this awfull green color.....

Comment

Were Lithuania orange, it would be the Netherlands (God forbid being the Netherlands in basketball!). And I hate Lithuanian football orange jerseys - looks like the miners club "Shakhter" from Donetsk of Ukraine, terrible...

I don't know what's wrong with green colour? It's not my favourite, but its absolutely ok.

Comment

You guys have no taste

I wish Bulgaria was playing in green instead of red (or at least add some green features to the predominant red jerseys we currently have). Even the blue and white jerseys the bulgarian NT used to wear in the 90's were better than the red ones we got now.

Comment

Originally posted by adebisi
                              EDIT: I would really like to change our white jersey to yellow one, like all our sport teams and not only teams, athletics for example etc...
                              Yeah, maybe let's just wear australian jerseys...
                              Why white? We don't have such color in our flag, white color have nothing to do with Lithuania IMO
                              As well, as there is no blue colour in Italian flag, there is no orange in Dutch one.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information