25 Cape Verde
    26 Philippines
    27 China
    28 Jordan
    29 Lebanon
    30 Venezuela
    31 Mexico
    32 Iran

Ranking Serbia over Italy and Slovenia over Australia, considering the strength of each of their groups, may look like a mistake in a couple of days.

Comment

Putting Dominica in the ranking above the Australian and Lithuanian teams - I don't know how much weed a person needs to smoke , well here it is clear that not only one team is not in its place in the ranking. Of course, I still support Latvia with all my heart, but no matter how big a sensation they made, it's only one match and to write that Italy is below Latvia, I think, should be inadequate.

Comment

Neither Australia nor Lithuania has beaten a foe as good as Italy yet. I don't see why Dominicana should be placed lower.

Comment

The fact that Dominicana beat Italy only shows that Italy is very vulnerable.

During its entire history, Dominicana has never beaten either Australia or Lithuania, so on what basis is it higher?

Comment

Originally posted by G&B View Post
            The fact that Dominicana beat Italy only shows that Italy is very vulnerable.

During its entire history, Dominicana has never beaten either Australia or Lithuania, so on what basis is it higher?
            The rankings are for this tournament, considering the current rosters and the play the have displayed. And Dominicana never had a player like Towns, so I don't see why you should extrapolate old matchups to this year's.

And Italy has had a busy summer kicking everyone's butts, while keeping most of the core of last year's very successful Eurobasket. I don't understand why you call them "vulnerable". Wouldn't surprise me if they shocked (again) an unchallenged Serbia and claimed a spot in the QFs. Of course, all teams that live by the three die by the three, and it's equally possible that they misfire in their game against Serbia and lose badly. You never know with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post

The rankings are for this tournament, considering the current rosters and the play the have displayed. And Dominicana never had a player like Towns, so I don't see why you should extrapolate old matchups to this year's.

And Italy has had a busy summer kicking everyone's butts, while keeping most of the core of last year's very successful Eurobasket. I don't understand why you call them "vulnerable". Wouldn't surprise me if they shocked (again) an unchallenged Serbia and claimed a spot in the QFs. Of course, all teams that live by the three die by the three, and it's equally possible that they misfire in their game against Serbia and lose badly. You never know with those guys.
              Well, such a mathematical calculation has no place at all in sports life. For example, this year Lithuania won against Greece and Montenegro with bigger margins than the USA, does this mean that we should be ranked higher than the USA?. And for Italians, in a friendly match, victories against strong opponents mean absolutely nothing, because for example France crushed everyone and where they are now in 18th place in the championship.

Comment

Well, such a mathematical calculation has no place at all in sports life. For example, this year Lithuania won against Greece and Montenegro with bigger margins than the USA, does this mean that we should be ranked higher than the USA?. And for Italians, in a friendly match, victories against strong opponents mean absolutely nothing, because for example France crushed everyone and where they are now in 18th place in the championship.
                Funny you chose to continue the conversation after Italy claimed a spot in QFs.

Comment

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!​ ร้านอาหารอุบล
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I think Serbia has a good chance of winning but I do hope Australia wins. Australia has been performing well these past competitions so I'm really rooting for them to win. Maybe I'll even try to bet on them if I have the budget.​

Comment

endie Renard is the most dominant center back in the world, and the French midfield and forward lines are filled with game-changers.​

Comment

With their unparalleled depth of talent and consistent dominance in international basketball, fnf the United States' reign atop the FIBA WC rankings comes as no surprise.

Comment

I feel down today. Just not good.

About: Good backlink
                          Good backlink service​

Comment

Sports can be unpredictable and subjective. Rankings based solely on mathematical calculations may not always accurately reflect the performance and strength of teams. It's important to consider various factors such as team dynamics, individual player performances, and match conditions when evaluating success in sports

Comment

Exciting news! Volume 4 of the World Cup Power Rankings is here, and it's packed with thrilling insights and analyses. As we delve into the latest rankings, I couldn't help but think of pairing this exhilarating read with some Shipwreck Edibles Gummy Bears for a truly enjoyable experience. So, grab your snacks and let's dive into the world of soccer like never before!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information