• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bAVZWPJwY

podcast about world championships and they ranked NT by strenght

Podcast rankings looked like this:

1.Usa.2.France 3.Canada 4.Germany 5.Australia 6.Serbia 7.Italy 8.Spain

I feel they disrecpected Spain. When i will see Spain not playing 1/4 game then i will believe

i get Spain got death group all that,but one way or another they always finds a way to get out alive
    I like that the expectations are low. To achieve anything in this World Cup we need to stay focused, humble, and hungry. And then have more than our fair share of luck. Let's revisit rankings at the end of the tournament. For now, 8th is fine.

I'm a bit taken aback by the lack of respect Latin American NTs get, though. I see Brazil and Dominican Republic as dark horses for this tournament. Not medal contenders, but they may upset some of the top squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post

I like that the expectations are low. To achieve anything in this World Cup we need to stay focused, humble, and hungry. And then have more than our fair share of luck. Let's revisit rankings at the end of the tournament. For now, 8th is fine.

I'm a bit taken aback by the lack of respect Latin American NTs get, though. I see Brazil and Dominican Republic as dark horses for this tournament. Not medal contenders, but they may upset some of the top squads.
      I can't understand why Serbia and Italy are ranked above Spain. However, I can understand why Europeans tend to believe that European teams are better than latin American ones, until we are proven wrong (hopefully not). If Brazil and Dominican Republic were considered to be medal contenders, along with USA and Canada or Australia, this would mean that most of the participating teams shouldn't be European, as it is.

Comment

Call me petty, but I'm bookmarking this answer in case Brazil beats Canada in the second phase
        Someone should bookmark this in case Brazil beats Spain in Round 1.

I won't because I'm not petty.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo13 View Post

Someone should bookmark this in case Brazil beats Spain in Round 1.

I won't because I'm not petty.
          I never said that's not possible. Actually, you can quote me on this: if Spain doesn't bring their A game, Brazil is very capable of running away with the win.

Comment

Call me petty, but I'm bookmarking this answer in case Brazil beats Canada in the second phase
            This.

Comment

Yes, I don't like Canada a lot at the moment. They are like Team USA-lite, but without the depth. They certainly are competitive, and could beat almost any team on a good night.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              About: Good backlink
              Good backlink service​

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information