European U18 Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lithuania 87:80 Turkey

Gecevicius 19, Kleiza 18, Janavicius 14, Valukonis and Uzas both 11, Cepuklaitis 10, Gvezdauskas and Skurdauskas both 2.

Hersek 33, Balbay 13, Cipa 10, Harcioglu 7, Ozurganci 6, Ozcan 5, Sahan 4, Shaillioglu 2.

We are in the final!

Comment

Lithuania 87:80 Turkey

Gecevicius 19, Kleiza 18, Janavicius 14, Valukonis and Uzas both 11, Cepuklaitis 10, Gvezdauskas and Skurdauskas both 2.

Hersek 33, Balbay 13, Cipa 10, Harcioglu 7, Ozurganci 6, Ozcan 5, Sahan 4, Shaillioglu 2.

We are in the final!

Comment

I am very sorry for these posts. I clicked post reply but nothing happened. Please deleted them.

Comment

Superb news
          Now I don't know who would I prefer to battle in the final - France, which is on the rise, or Spain - the only other team, that haven't lost a game in a tournament
          People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Lithuania and France reached the golden medal game. Although I would prefer Spain, because Liths have a bad tradition while playing with more athletic black guys I think if Liths won't involve into a run-and-hit game, they'll have quite good chances to take the first place.
            BTW. If you would like to bet here, in Lithuania, bookmakers give a better chance for Liths.
            One day the tides will turn
            One day the fields will burn
            One day the seas will churn
            The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Now I'm scared, but not because of the france, but because according to following article linas kleiza is playing for Lithuanian U18 NT, and as far as I know he's 21 years old and we could be disqualified
              http://www.fibaeurope-u18men.com/en/...88&teamID=376&
              People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by lafa
                Now I'm scared, but not because of the france, but because according to following article linas kleiza is playing for Lithuanian U18 NT, and as far as I know he's 21 years old and we could be disqualified
                http://www.fibaeurope-u18men.com/en/...88&teamID=376&
                Nice find!

Comment

U-18 final not started yet, but I found in fifa.com , that we ( Lithuania) won 1st place

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...n&eventID=3507

Comment

Congrats to Spain for winning the bronze medals! and rest in piece Guillem...

Comment

Congrats to France. Final score is 72 - 77, we made too many mistakes and they just outrebounded us by 17 balls
                      They are just too athletic for our kids... But anyway, silver medal is good enough I think
                      Let's go for beer!

Comment

Originally posted by adebisi
                        Congrats to France. Final score is 72 - 77, we made too many mistakes and they just outrebounded us by 17 balls
                        They are just too athletic for our kids... But anyway, silver medal is good enough I think
                        Let's go for beer!
                        This silver is second best performance by LTU U18 team.
                        1994 1st place
                        2006 2nd place
                        2002 4th place
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by edytta
                          U-18 final not started yet, but I found in fifa.com , that we ( Lithuania) won 1st place

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...n&eventID=3507
                          Now ir corect We have second place

Comment

I'd like to ask the guys from Israel about the two stars of their team,Casspi and Mekel.Especial the first had great stats on offence.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information