Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBA U18 Europe 2023 (2005 born or younger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA U18 Europe 2023 (2005 born or younger)

Wider roster of the U18 team of Turkey

F0wbuMMWAAMKxkL?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Serbia U18 team finished preparation games by beating France 86-81.

Topic 13p, 10as...Jovic 20p, Bosnjakovic 13p...Talented generation that could have been even stronger with couple of more players missing this tournament.

Players to watch from this team - Topic PG, Bosnjakovic SG/SF, Jovic F/C, Markovic F. There are few more players with potential to be good role players - Musicki, Nikolic, Simonovic, Ristic, Gagic, Misic...

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
        Serbia U18 team finished preparation games by beating France 86-81.

Topic 13p, 10as...Jovic 20p, Bosnjakovic 13p...Talented generation that could have been even stronger with couple of more players missing this tournament.

Players to watch from this team - Topic PG, Bosnjakovic SG/SF, Jovic F/C, Markovic F. There are few more players with potential to be good role players - Musicki, Nikolic, Simonovic, Ristic, Gagic, Misic...
        Interesting. I treat Lithuania, Spain, Serbia and France as top teams in this tournament. A lot of talent, much more than in U20.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

U20 teams are usually not that talented because by that age all major talents are already in NBA or have surpassed the quality of such competition. Jovic, Djurisic, Vukcevic are all in this age group for Serbia but didn't play. However, one player stood out the most in Serbian team and was one of the best players in tournament - SG/SF Nikola Saranovic. Not flashy but extremely efficient and skilled two way player with great decision making skills. He is going to play major minutes in ABA league next season. Very smart and promising player.

​​

Comment

Oh, no...Not another Tavares ruining the aesthetics of basketball...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Many teams are upset about the conditions in Serbia. Many players got injured because of slippery ground due to lack of air-conditioning

Comment

Topic running fastbreaks is something else. I like this Serbian team, they look good.

Jovic is a such a bruiser in the post, with excellent footwork and touch too. A little bit undersized though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Many teams are upset about the conditions in Serbia. Many players got injured because of slippery ground due to lack of air-conditioning
                  Wow, never seen such such stuff before.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

LOL, FIBA locked Jonathan Givony account just to keep the shit secret about he mess of U18 conditions...Classy FIBA.

While Serbia should consider to intensify the friendship with Russia and such countries to foster their thriving prosperity...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Super aggressive F/C with quick feet and great scoring instincts. Showing promise as outside shooter but needs to work on that. He seems to be a bit undersized but his face up game is great, can draw big men on the perimeter and attack them off the dribble with quick feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

LOL, FIBA locked Jonathan Givony account just to keep the shit secret about he mess of U18 conditions...Classy FIBA.

While Serbia should consider to intensify the friendship with Russia and such countries to foster their thriving prosperity...

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...94568118120448
                        Unfortunate conditions in Niš, organization was definitely not up to task.

However, bringing Russia into this and making such clueless remark is at the level of 8 year old kid. Get real, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post

However, bringing Russia into this and making such clueless remark is at the level of 8 year old kid. Get real, man.
                          No it's not. My point is very precise. If independent Serbia had the same political direction, Western moral values, democracy, supremacy of law​ like Baltic countries, Slovakia, Czech Rep etc. had , you would be at different level as country in terms of democratic law, economy, morals, the reduction of corruption. Such mess is nothing but the mirror of state's situation, and unfortunately Serbia just goes back and forth via democracy and autocracy. If you won't clean your shit being autocratic, homophobic (all that agenda..sexism, xenophobia, toxic masculinity, low EQ etc etc) you will always remain "developing country"

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

No it's not. My point is very precise. If independent Serbia had the same political direction, Western moral values, democracy, supremacy of law​ like Baltic countries, Slovakia, Czech Rep etc. had , you would be at different level as country in terms of democratic law, economy, morals, the reduction of corruption. Such mess is nothing but the mirror of state's situation, and unfortunately Serbia just goes back and forth via democracy and autocracy. If you won't clean your shit being autocratic, homophobic (all that agenda..sexism, xenophobia, toxic masculinity, low EQ etc etc) you will always remain "developing country"
                            I'm aware this is off-topic, but this post full of unbelievable nonsense deserves a reply.

I don't know how to start this, but I will try. FIBA may have locked Givony's account but someone surely must have hacked your brain capacity. I don't know what other reason could be for such uneducated, ill-informed, full of prejudices post.

There has been extremely bad weather in Serbia for days...storms, heavy winds, rains that caused a lot of damage and among other things caused the leakage in the Hall where those kids are playing basketball. Now, for God's sake, please explain how does that have anything to do with Russia, Givony's locked account (FIBA did that, not Serbian organization, can you know the difference?) and above else with all of the rubbish you wrote about Serbia being homophobic, xenophobic and such lies? 'Low EQ' LOL. Can you make any sensible logical connection with what happened and what you wrote? From what I can tell is that you know absolutely nothing about Serbian history, have probably never been to Serbia and for someone whose mouth is full of democratic, Western values, you seem to be full of prejudices. And that comes from your ignorance or poor education on such matters.

Now, I will explain why I think that is happening. I wrote about it maybe a year ago, and I will try to talk some sense again on this matter. My friend, your hard history with Soviet Union and the obvious hatred towards them can not by any means and shouldn't project on other countries' relationship with Russia or Russian people. Russia existed long before Soviet Union was founded, and there were centuries of great relationship between Russia (and Russian people) and many other countries (Serbia included) during incredibly difficult times in World's history during all kinds of wars (there are many such examples between Serbia and Russia). Just because there happened to be Stalin or Putin can not and shouldn't motivate you to make such bad generalizations and identify entir​e nation with such figures, and project it on whoever had or has postitive opinion about Russian people, culture or past realationship with Russia. If you are going to make such generalizations, then you must hate Germany and German people because of Hitler; Italy because of Musolini; France because of Napolen; Great Britain becasue of slavery and colonialism; USA because of millions of killed civilians for the 'greater cause' (not to mention killings of Indians) and so on and on. And then you must project it on anyone who ever had any good relations with those countries and peoples. Do you get it? You can not project your hatred on everyone around you just because your people or your country suffered during some time in history because of other country and their miserable political leadership. There is good and there is bad in all nations and coutries in the world thoroughout their history. And the bad shouldn't erase all the good. Let go of that hatred because it makes you look weak and full of twisted prejudices caused by these bad projections you are not aware of. You are using a lot big words having no idea where is the right place to put them.

We can talk about baketball now.

Comment

Yeah if you want to talk about politics, do it in another forum.

Coming back to basketball. After the first day my power ranking would look like this.

Tier 1
                              Spain
                              Serbia

Tier 2
                              Greece
                              Italy
                              Germany
                              Turkey

Rest

There are also rankings between tiers but I think the teams can beat another in those tiers.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information