Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBA U16 Europe 2023 (2007 born or younger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA U16 Europe 2023 (2007 born or younger)

FzIz8dfXgAcNUkP?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I dont know much about this team tbh. but with 2 guard talents and tall guys like Andic and Nurveren we should be able to grab a medal.

Really happy to see two serious guard talents with Derin Can Ustun and Kaan Onat. One is following with Omer Kutluay 2009

Comment

Lithuania - Turkey in 1/8 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
        It's important not to choke on this one. LTU has very balanced team. Has good players in all positions generally and true leader in the perimeter who didn't need to play much in 2 recent games. Buika is ready to play 30mpg if needed, just as against France. Turkey has been struggling, but in one game everything is possible, specially that this summer our NTs showed tendency of choking. This team much more balanced so it's up to nerves. The fact that we managed to beat France says a lot about this team's potential. But, again, playoffs is about mentality too.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
          Bad game. Lithuania won, but i didn't like anybody from Lith team, but liked Turkish guard Ustun. He and one more player scored 51 pts together. Whereas all other Turkish players scored only 15 pts, and there were only three of them. So, only 5 players from Turkish team scored pts. They lack bench.

Comment

Quite weird officiating at Spain - Slovenia, but than again it won't matter in a few years where this team was placed.

Lazarevski at 202cm (SF) with his leg work, ballhandling and court vision, given that he will gain some weight, any potential additional centimeter he might add will make NBA scouts exponentialy orgasm. Morano Mahmutovič should develop into one of those killer SG/SF scoring machines.
            They could both develop into something special. Not Luka special of course, but nevermind that, our future NT backcourt should be crowded with talent within 8-10 years if all those players coming up remain healthy during their careers.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

The FIBA U16 European Championship 2023 was a highly successful tournament that showcased some of the best young basketball talent in Europe. Spain's victory was a well-deserved one, and they will be a force to be reckoned with in the future. fnaf
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I really enjoy watching the qualifying rounds of international tournaments, looking forward to having a great competition. I will share this news with my audience via wildcraft unlimited gems website.

Comment

I love Football game and I'm die hard fan of Ronaldo and Messi. I watched this tournament and I never watch the tournament so successful before and also I enjoy a lot watching the qualifying rounds of international tournaments, looking forward to having a great competition. I have a strong community of my Facebook page and also a website where I share this tournament news via Resso MOD APK Premium Unlocked website.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information