NLB Adriatic League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    it's more funny....they should pay tickets...i hate they get free eterance, they surley have more money than most people coming to games
    I agree..
    especially considering price of ticket was 4,10 €..
    I would publish their names and humiliate them that way..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa!
      Ka BOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
        Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa!
        Ka BOOM!
        I LOVE U, KECMAN!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I LOVE U, MAN

Fucking half of the court and fucking more!!! I LOVE U, MAN

PARTIZAN, SAMPION!!!
        "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

• Heja, heja Cibois.

Comment

• One more trophy for the giant from Belgrade...

Seems that they didnt scout Kecman well... He is an expert for buzzer beaters...
            https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• This way of winning stopped being interesting during this season, it's, I dunno, 10th time?

Comment

• When the topic is basketball:

SERBIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Croatia

Comment

• I simply now belive we are totaly cursed! I can do nothing but congratualte Partizan and deal with fact we can't win. 0,6 sec. half court buzzerbeater is not thing made from human hand.

I congratulte evryone for this amazeing game wich normally we lost in most unbelivble way. Also I congratulate all Cibona players for fighting efort, Bogdanovi heroic 3 pointer and amazengley heroic games from Tomas and Gordon...simpley somthing in univers decided we can't win no mather how brave we play
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Even TV didn't catch that 3pt properly.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Dusan Silni!
                          ...i kada odete, mi cemo ostati...

Comment

I simply now belive we are totaly cursed! I can do nothing but congratualte Partizan and deal with fact we can't win. 0,6 sec. half court buzzerbeater is not thing made from human hand.

I congratulte evryone for this amazeing game wich normally we lost in most unbelivble way. Also I congratulate all Cibona players for fighting efort, Bogdanovi heroic 3 pointer and amazengley heroic games from Tomas and Gordon...simpley somthing in univers decided we can't win no mather how brave we play
                            imo u should curse your players that they were all running to celebrate with Bogdanovic and they left a TOTALLY FREE shot in a FINAL game in the LAST SECOND!!!they couldnt even play a typical defense and they most probably dont know the term buzzer beater in the basketball terminology..

Comment

• Inexperience. They couldn't wait for 0.6 seconds, and then celebrate. And it is well deserved victory for Partizan, there was some weird referee decisions, but Partizan is winner, it's 4th consecutive NLB trophy. GROBARI S' TOBOM SVE DO POBEDE ! ( Just part of the song, no nationalism )

Comment

I simply now belive we are totaly cursed! I can do nothing but congratualte Partizan and deal with fact we can't win. 0,6 sec. half court buzzerbeater is not thing made from human hand.

True.. I have never seen such an unlucky team, as Cibona was this season.

Fu*king unbelievable. A halfcourt shot with 0,6 left and all Cibona's players celebrating. That must be devastating and heart-braking, to say at least.

I really feel sorry for Cibona's fans and players. You are cursed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information