No announcement yet.

Adriatic League 2013/2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murič is indeed injured, but Bečirovič did play, Radnićki shot 5/38 for 3 (2 of those made in the last minute). I have troubles remembering the last time I've seen team shoot as many times from beyond the arc while being as unsuccesfull by it. No need to mention they weren't fastest running back in defense either, Krka filled them with easy fast breaks.

Mega Vizura is playing some really enjoyable basketball, props to Milojević. Olimpija stepped in defensively in the second half and exposed Mega's lack of experience.

Two rounds to go Olimpija+Krka have 21 wins (22nd will come in direct duel between both) while Igokea+Široki have 18 (+1 match to be played), meaning Slovenia will have 3 teams in ABA in next season.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
      Two rounds to go Olimpija+Krka have 21 wins (22nd will come in direct duel between both) while Igokea+Široki have 18 (+1 match to be played), meaning Slovenia will have 3 teams in ABA in next season.
      Don't be so sure, its all about money in ABA...
      4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• If it was really stricktly all about the money in ABA, than Slovenia would never lose it's 3rd and 4th club back in the days of the ABA's 2 million € budget, Lisac won't dare to change the rules again.
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Exitche View Post
          lol@partizan tonight,there is no doubt Bogdan is a big talent but man he needs to land,he isnt coby bryant atleast not yet
          I've been saying this whole seasons, my friends that cheer for Partizan are having a hard time accepting this.

Is there any ideas when will the game between Szolnoki and Partizan be played? The schedule is so tight I wouldn't be surprised if the game wasn't played at all and end up 20-0 for Partizan.

Comment

• it alredy did
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• 20 - 0

Comment

• 2 rounds to go, Zvezda and Cedevita are already qualified to F4

Partizan is playing in Podgorica and hosting Cedevita
                Budučnost hosting Partizan and visiting against Mega Vizura
                Cibona visiting Široki and hosting Crvena Zvezda

Cibona has an edge over Budućnost, lost the [url=http://www.abaliga.com/game/25/Buducnost_VOLI-Cibona#statistic_FullStatistic]first game 79-72[/url and won the second game 65-55, but is behind Partizan 80-76, 71-80.

Budućnost prefers winning by 8 or more, due to Partizan winning their first matchup 72-65

Some intriguing combinations here. Most of them depending on Budućnost - Partizan game and both already qualified teams have options to influence the outcome and their opponent in the semifinals to some extent.

1. Cedevita, as long as they beat Igokea should finish 2nd, but in case they don't and Partizan also wins on their home court, they've got a negative score vs. Cibona 67-85 and 51-66, that would have destroyed them in case of a potential three way tie (all 3 ending up 18-8), leaving them facing Zvezda in the semi's with Partizan-Cibona being the other matchup.
                I don't think they'll lose to Igokea, but that's not completely out of the question.

2. As far as I am concerned the most expected scenario after the next round would be Partizan winning in Podgorica and Cibona in Široki, leaving Budućnost out of the race, but in that case Cedevita's best interests are to win against Partizan to get Cibona in the semi's and Zvezda's best interest the exact opposite as I believe they'll try to avoid Partizan in the semi's - both games should be played at the same time, otherwise there are possible developments of half the teams going havoc about the regularity of the outcome.

3. Budućnost winning by 8+ against Partizan as well as Cibona expectedly beating Široki, means Budućnost would have F4 in their own hands unless they slip against Vizura. Zvezda could than easily avoid Partizan in the semi's by letting Cibona win and Partizan's win against Cedevita would have no meaning.

4. Budućnost winning by 7 or less (7 with lower overall score) would open up a possible 3 way tie Cibona with -2, Partizan with +10 to +4 and Budućnost from -4 to +2, depends on the score difference. In that case Cedevita and Zvezda would once again be able to calculate and Budućnost would be in a good position to pass. 3 way tie with Partizan ending up 3rd works well for Zvezda, but not really for Cedevita as they would likely prefer Budućnost 3rd if they manage to win in Belgrade.

This might become really interesting after the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                  it alredy did
                  Haha, I posted before the official announcement ...though didn't expect it to happen 15 hours after my post

A lot depends on the Buducnost - Partizan game as it was obvious a month ago. About the pairs in the semifinals it is practically impossible to predict before round 24. CZ/Partizan/Cedevita/Cibona/Buducnost are all playing each other in some way and therefore the final scenario is in the hands of most teams (especially CZ/Cedevita, as JPF said). Looking forward to this round.

Comment

• Last round: Josko 6/7, Amon Ra 6/7, Dr. Martin 2/6..

Prediction for this round
                    Cedevita : Igokea 1
                    Szolnoki Olaj : Mega Vizura 2
                    Crvena zvezda Telekom : MZT Skopje Aerodrom 1
                    Union Olimpija : Krka 1
                    Radnički : Zadar 1
                    Široki Primorka : Cibona 2
                    Budućnost VOLI : Partizan NIS 2

Comment

• Cedevita : Igokea 1
                      Szolnoki Olaj : Mega Vizura 2
                      Crvena zvezda Telekom : MZT Skopje Aerodrom 2
                      Union Olimpija : Krka 2
                      Radnički : Zadar 2
                      Široki Primorka : Cibona 1
                      Budućnost VOLI : Partizan NIS 1

Comment

• Szolnoki won, these MFs....

Comment

• Cedevita : Igokea 1
                          Szolnoki Olaj : Mega Vizura 2; love the way Micić and Veličković play
                          Crvena zvezda Telekom : MZT Skopje Aerodrom 1
                          Union Olimpija : Krka 1; knowing once for a change who will actually play for Krka and who won't would help here...
                          Radnički : Zadar 1
                          Široki Primorka : Cibona 2
                          Budućnost VOLI : Partizan NIS 2; It's a do or die game, mostdefinately will watch this one over any other

Comment

• Stupid rules...

Comment

• As far as I understood Lisac claimed MZT's invite will be replaced after 5 years with Macedonian champion replacing them. I agree though, rules are pretty stupid, although to be honest it could have been even worse

Comment

• Zvezda ended this regular season in ABA, without defeat on home court...
                                Combined with last year, it`s 25-1 score(only one defeat from Igokea)..

On the other hand, Kinsey will go to USA to solve problem with his ankle, so he will not play this last two games in regular season...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information