This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The link not working. What was there?

BTW, today G League Elite Camp​ starts and Rubstavicius will play there. It's a shame they didn't invite him to NBA draft combine. Some players from G League camp will be invited, There as really interesting player like Rubstavicius himself and Baba Miller.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      The link not working. What was there?
      It says he already was on Lithuanian u16 roster in 2023

The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• MKL u16 semifinals

V.Knasio KM 88 (Aironas Žymantas c 40ef 20pt(4/10 3p) 15rb 5as 4st 4bl 1to)
        Sostines KM 61 (Ugnius Burdaitis ? 10ef 9pt
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_26MwZ1lWM&ab_channel=Moksleiviųkrepšinio lyga

Zalgirio KM 76 (Ignas Štombergas c 24ef 12pt(5/6 2p) 14rb 3bl)
        Klaipedos KM 66 (Dominykas Agajev g/f 35ef 36pt (13/19 2p) 4st)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EMLnhxQwuw&ab_channel=Moksleiviųkrepšinio lyga

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
          MKL u16 semifinals
          Zalgirio KM 76 (Ignas Štombergas c 24ef 12pt(5/6 2p) 14rb 3bl)
          Klaipedos KM 66 (Dominykas Agajev g/f 35ef 36pt (13/19 2p) 4st)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EMLnhxQwuw&ab_channel=Moksleiviųkrepšinio lyga
          Agajev - 38 pts, rest of the team - 28 pts. He looks like a good scoring guard.

When i hear about a famous former player's son, somehow i have false mind that he plays the same position like his dad's - that's why i surprised when i saw that Stombergas' son is a center.

Comment

• Yesterday: one guy scores more than half of KKM points. Today: frontline "borrowed" from U15 team scores more than half of KKM points by shooting threes and (mostly center) going coast-to-coast. From what I've seen lately every center from Klaipeda basketball shools is very confortable at shooting or dribbling or both

Comment

• Man, Stombergas is raw I also expected him to be 3-4 or something, but he's a center with crappy (ATM) shot. Nevertheless the upside is massive. Long, agile, athletic, soft hands. A bit of Ilgauskas vibes even. If he will work a lot, the sky is the limit.

Agajev is one of those high floor, rather low ceiling prospects. His body won't be panning out well at PROs. Most likely will be average at PROs, if PRO at all.

From Zalgiris other guys there are few guys with good physicality and pretty nice ceiling, but no sure fire elite prospects if you ask me. Unless their development will find the spurt at some point.

​IDK other guys from other teams. I didn't see a single video of Prekevicius and Kerys. They are ranked high from 2008. But so far I know that Stombergas and Zibuda are elite prospects from 2008 gen. We'll have a clearer picture in summer when u16 team will be gathered.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Man, people in NCAA still don't understand Murauskas. He will show next season. Now the idea is that he's a shooter I mean his primarily force is playing face to the basket and dominating inside. He will show how versatile he is. Ducas by the way is one trick pony with no upside compared to Murauskas. He will totally destroy Gaels basketball, IMO, along with Marciulionis off course.

Taking pressure from Ducas my ass This is way off hand. Ducas is just a catch and shoot piece, he's limited as f...Nothing against the dude, but NCAA people still don't understand Murauskas. He will turn the tables 100% next season. Just give him his deserved 30mpg. Marciulionis and Murauskas will lead the team. Murauskas ain't no gonna be role player for Gaels. It's so out of hand.

His primary value will be as a connective passer. Murauskas will also be asked to attack closeouts, from where he can potentially expand his offensive role. His excellent handles allow him to take the pressure off guys such as Augustas Marčiulionis and the above-mentioned Ducas. With Mahaney leaving, there's enough opportunity for Murauskas to grow into an important role early and make up for lost time during his freshman season.​

Photo via Arizona WildcatsSaint Mary's looks to strengthen their position within the WCC by adding Arizona transfer Paulius Murauskas. The Lithuanian native has over 1,500 pro minutes to his name in the two years before coming over stateside and playing college basketball.A deciding factor in Murauskas leaving Arizona was the lack of minutes as a freshman: 117. However, by converting on 14 of his 27 three-point attempts, he shows that his reputation as a sharpshooter translated quickly to the PA

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• MKL U18 semifinals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSM9...krepšinio lyga
                  (1) Tornado KM I 85 (Armandas Bancevičius 35ef 34pt(10/12 2p) 9rb 3as 3st 3bl)
                  (4) Vilniaus KM I 77 (Grantas Strelčiūnas 23ef 21pt(2/4 3p) 8rb)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jk...krepšinio lyga
                  (2) Kauno KM „Žalgiris“ 91 (Mantas Juzėnas 31ef 28pt(5/10 3p) 11rb 5as 4st)
                  (3) V.Knašiaus KM I 80 (Matas Staugaitis 28ef 19pt(8/12 2p) 13rb 3bl)

Juzenas ~ Rudy Fernandez, Staugaitis ~ Alfredas Vainauskas​

Comment

MKL U18 semifinals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSM9...krepšinio lyga
                    (1) Tornado KM I 85 (Armandas Bancevičius 35ef 34pt(10/12 2p) 9rb 3as 3st 3bl)
                    (4) Vilniaus KM I 77 (Grantas Strelčiūnas 23ef 21pt(2/4 3p) 8rb)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jk...krepšinio lyga
                    (2) Kauno KM „Žalgiris“ 91 (Mantas Juzėnas 31ef 28pt(5/10 3p) 11rb 5as 4st)
                    (3) V.Knašiaus KM I 80 (Matas Staugaitis 28ef 19pt(8/12 2p) 13rb 3bl)

Juzenas ~ Rudy Fernandez, Staugaitis ~ Alfredas Vainauskas​
                    Interesting, that Zalgiris's leader in reg. season was this dude.

Comment

• Krizauskas, Armandas Bacevicius and Staugaitis are candidates to make golden 2006. This gen just getting deeper and deeper. Interesting how Purlys will handle all this talent. Crazy deep gen. IMO deeper than 1992. The same Butajevas and Urbonas make huge strides as 2007 gen pieces and will be candidates.

Juzenas looks great. Tough, hard nosed, perfect himmy. But he ain't Rudy Staugaitis comparison comes because of that wrist string and body language, I get it

I know one thing. To lose with Jakucionis, Indrusaitis, Juzenas, Raupelis will be difficult. They are hardcore level pieces four U18 level. That is huge luxury for Purlys. And then you have like 6-9 great role players. Is Laurencikas even a lock now? A must to watch campaign from talent and coaching point of view.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Juzenas looks great. Tough, hard nosed, perfect himmy. But he ain't Rudy Staugaitis comparison comes because of that wrist string and body language, I get it
                        The only thing I remember about Alfredas is his 3point shot. I thought I remembered Juzenas behaving provocatively in two episodes of NKL playoffs against Kretinga but in one of them it was other Zalgiris player, so I'm withdrawing that comparison for now

Comment

The only thing I remember about Alfredas is his 3point shot. I thought I remembered Juzenas behaving provocatively in two episodes of NKL playoffs against Kretinga but in one of them it was other Zalgiris player, so I'm withdrawing that comparison for now
                          Alfredas comparison is spot on as their shooting form seems to be similar and body language. But Staugaitis is more versatile I think.

2 years ago U16 team basically didn't have bigs except Raupelis who was maybe 202cm at that time. Now Raupelis is 206 or so and Staugaitis 206 and Butajevas (if he comes after U17 WC) is also 206. So Purlys will also have a good frontcourt this time. These mobile 206cm bigs won't screw previous identity though when all players on the court could move and pass the ball. Butajevas is probably a best shooter from those three bigs.

Jokubas Rudaitis BTW can be very interesting long term. Very athletic.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• There's the rumor on the net now that Illinois targeting Jakucionis. Indrusaitis already committed to Iowa State. Those are top 10 NCAA teams overall. Then there's Krivas as a starter for Wildcats (top 10-15) next season and there's Marciulionis as a leader for Gaels (top 20) and Murauskas who I think will be one of leaders as well.

I don't want Jakucionis to go to NCAA, but it may be too tempting. First, NBA scouts sees you very closely. Second, money are crazy. I read in forums that Jakucionis could receive 2mill dollars? Is that even real? It would be crazy even if we speak about 600-800k per season. I don't want it because NCAA basketball is oldschool and I want Jakucionis to remain uptempo gunner, dynamic lead guard. ACB is much better for it. I also don't like NCAA cause Jakucionis and Indrusaitis may ride the bench only because they are rookies. Just like Murauskas wasted one year (Jasikevicius once wasted 2 years, so maybe it's worth it).

But, it's pretty easy to see this. If Jakcionis, Indrusaitis, Krivas, Murauskas, Marciulionis all playing in NCAA next season it will be the most Lithuanian stacked NCAA season ever. Like there's starting 5 of LTU NT of the future out there literally. One day we can see all of them in one line-up.

When was anything even close? When Jasikevicius, Kaukenas played in NCAA? Or when Sabonis played in NCAA as obvious lottery pick? It's literally unprecedented. I doubt Lithuanian BB community precisely understands the extent of what's currently evolving and how it could potentially look in 2027-2033 and further. At the end of the day 00's gen may look rather thin and 10's as some kind of curse.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

10's as some kind of curse.
                              What kind of curse? Like WC bronze and two EC silvers?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information