No announcement yet.

Lithuanians in NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like projection that Krivas might be strong NBA 2025 draft candidate is getting stronger. Plenty of guys kinda sees that. My personal search for defensive big probably ends with Krivas too as the best option long term likely. Krivas for my tastes still could have more agility and mobility that he could easily switch, but nevertheless for his size he's really mobile and has good defensive IQ and innstincts, something what JV and Sabonis don't have naturally (specially JV). Krivas defensively reminds me a bit of Marc Gasol. His positioning is very spot on, he knows where to stay in pick and roll action, that's very very important in contemporary basketball. Obviously he won't be able to recover for all close outs, but spot on p'n'r defense and good timing for blocking is already nice package and he's a monster rebounder (nothing new here as JV, Sabonis are too). Offensively I just want him to polish his passing skills and p'n'r skills. I don't want him to post up too much, at least not in the NT, as it's not the future of basketball, but he has pretty nice ability to play within the flow and has a room to become even greater passer.

I still contemplating on how much Tubelis, Raupelis and Butajevas profiles will be panning out defensively, but Krivas seems to be the most reliable piece for us defensively. As I back up for Domas, he can be very interesting. And in a long run (after Sabonis retirement) he may play some key roles as well.

This year we are looking at Buzelis and Rubstavicius to be drafted.

In 2025 we will be looking at Krivas, Jakucionis and I hope Murauskas can re-emerge as a candidate too.

LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information