No announcement yet.

Domantas Sabonis thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With increased minutes Domas showing he can play. In last 4 games playing around 30 minutes and averaging 11pts, 6,5 rebounds. He could already go for double double each night for a team which would allow him to live in the paint.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Nastiest dunk of Sabonis so far in NBA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOoX_QCziDM

Can't wait till he gets even stronger and will mess around in the paint. He has nice combination of skills, quick feet and toughness.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• D.Sabonis to Pacers ? Just shows how NBA can be so unpredictable We all talked how D.Sabonis is a long term investment plan for the Thunder but there you go.
        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

• Good thing i don't watch and even follow NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
            Good thing i don't watch and even follow NBA.
            Most important is to come and tell that to everyone... Like anyone gives a fuck that you dont follow nba lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
              Most important is to come and tell that to everyone... Like anyone gives a fuck that you dont follow nba lol.
              Nobody gives a fuck whenever and whatever you tell especially now.
              Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 07-01-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Good. The further from the biggest ballhog in BB world the better. Maybe Pacers will allow him to play in the post.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Good. The further from the biggest ballhog in BB world the better. Maybe Pacers will allow him to play in the post.
                  Im not sure thats good. No one expected him to get so much player time there. Meanwhile the frontcourt in pacers are crowded... Ofcourse its still summer and to early to tell... for all we know he could be traded once more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalyte
                    How many star player get traded after first season? I do not understand the hype from lith fans. Signs showing he's not gonna be star player. Last season he was given many minutes because of name, and not good stats. If OKC thought he was star, they would not of traded him, simple and logical. Now he's gonna become a nomad, and nomads usually are not good players
                    No-one said here that he's going to be a star Still too soon to tell how good he will be. Few more seasons needed to indicate that.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalyte
                      How many star player get traded after first season? I do not understand the hype from lith fans. Signs showing he's not gonna be star player. Last season he was given many minutes because of name, and not good stats. If OKC thought he was star, they would not of traded him, simple and logical. Now he's gonna become a nomad, and nomads usually are not good players
                      In before you get banned for quite obvious trolling account.

This dude you called nomad has already accomplished more then you and your family ever will.

Comment

• C Myles Turner, Al Jefferson, Kevin Seraphin, Ike Anigbobu (#47 pick)
                        PF Thaddeus Young, Donatas Sabonis, TJ Leaf (#18 pick), Rakeem Christmas (deep bench player). Lavoy Allen played 10-15 minutes but became free agent. Everyone of above are free agents after 17/18 season except Sabonis who has team option
                        Sabonis is better than Leaf by 7 draft positions and 1 year of NBA (plus international) experience and there's some takk about Thaddeus Young playing SF. Basically Sabonis is pretty much guaranteed to be 2nd PF, unless Young is traded to fill lower positions where Pacers has huge gaps: they lost first and second options at SF (both of them played some PF) and at PG.
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• I see"Latvian" was banned too
                          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• I like what their GM says, all about team, to build around guys who share the ball:
                            Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis speak to the media for the first time since being traded to the Indiana Pacers. Darren Collison speaks after re-signing w...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              I like what their GM says, all about team, to build around guys who share the ball:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J8rWEISfRY
                              I agree. He looked very smart and wise with his words .
                              And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• So what I read about Sabonis now is that he has nice offensive upside and some concerns about his defence (again he has room to improve). Speculations are that he will face some time at 5, maybe even will be used as back-up center if some-one like All Jefferson turns out to be pretty much unplayable already. Generally, I get the impression that many Pacers related people hope to see Sabonis getting some action in the paint with a second unit. It will be interesting to see how Sabonis looks after individual work outs in the off season.

Looking at the roster of Indiana, I don't particularly see the names needed for a team ball GM wants to see. Oladipo and Cory Joseph are not good fit at this point. Maybe flexibility and IQ lies in different positions, I'll get familiar with that later hopefully. Nice to see Bojan Bogdanovic in the roster, surely good to have Euro fellow in the team.

Big picture: what is the goal for domantas sabonis?Big picture: what is the goal for domantas sabonis?When I was a little kid, I went to basketball camp in t...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information