No announcement yet.

Italian NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kind of behaviour is humanless, he should be punished for these kind of actions. While we all know that a fire doesn't ignite by itself, you just can not behave in this manner, no matter what the insult, or a little knock with an elbow it might have been. I'm for kicking him out. Disgrace.
    You can follow me on twitter @LithuaniaBasket

Comment

Mancinelly is simply a coward and an asshole: he didn't even graduate at school, because he has failed for two consecutive years (in Italy, when it happens, you're out). Till now he has not even been fined by FIP (Italian Basketball Federation) and he will play against France. That's because in FIP they are as cowards as Mancinelli is.
      We are probably talking about the most stupid and idiot Italian player, and with lots of chances to win the World award of ignorance.
      Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Comment

He must be punished or else... You guys said it all. I mean, he hits him from behind and kicks and punches him in the floor.
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post
          Mancinelly is simply a coward and an asshole: he didn't even graduate at school, because he has failed for two consecutive years (in Italy, when it happens, you're out). Till now he has not even been fined by FIP (Italian Basketball Federation) and he will play against France. That's because in FIP they are as cowards as Mancinelli is.
          We are probably talking about the most stupid and idiot Italian player, and with lots of chances to win the World award of ignorance.
          what did you expect when:

"Carlo Recalcati, ct azzurro, parla di: “una rissa difficile da capire. C’erano state già scintille non controllate. Peccato. Mi dispiace che sia accaduto, però devo dire che la squadra ha reagito come un sol uomo e questo è positivo, anche se non avremmo voluto che accadesse. La partita? Ah sì, la partita: abbiamo fatto tutto noi, preso vantaggi, li abbiamo fatti rientrare, e non siamo stati capace di chiudere la gara. Dobbiamo crescere, diventare più concreti quando con la Francia, ci sarà anche la differenza canestri a canestri.”

I mean the moron is satisfied because his team acted like one during the brawl.. what a stupid moron
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Recalcati is hopeless...

Regarding Mancinelli... he should be suspended for some games i think. Even by FIP itself... but it's unlikely so he'll play against France as we need him.

Anyway it's the first time in his career i see a violent act by Stefano on court... he's used to be a good guy. Not the greatest IQ for sure but also not a dirty player or so... until yesterday at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
              but Italians are always acting like that in friendlies on their court and that is way they are always playing friendlies on their court..
              reason more for me to cheer for France..
              I really don't understand your point... maybe you're joking...

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicity View Post
                Recalcati is hopeless...

Regarding Mancinelli... he should be suspended for some games i think. Even by FIP itself... but it's unlikely so he'll play against France as we need him.

Anyway it's the first time in his career i see a violent act by Stefano on court... he's used to be a good guy. Not the greatest IQ for sure but also not a dirty player or so... until yesterday at least.
                And what happened that he reacted like this? I didn't see any interaction between those two before Mancinelli got crazy.
                My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                  And what happened that he reacted like this? I didn't see any interaction between those two before Mancinelli got crazy.
                  Some canadian players played dirty all the game (ask Datome, who's another quiet guy but he was ready to fight after being hit in the head)... especially Domerkamp. Mancinelli after the game said the canadian tried to elbow him in that play... it's not so clear from the video footage but this is what he said.

Comment

Here's the 12-men roster for the game against France:

1. Amoroso Valerio (80, 204, A/C, Bancatercas Teramo)
                    2. Bargnani Andrea (85, 213, A/C, Toronto Raptors)
                    3. Belinelli Marco Stefano (86, 196, G, Toronto Raptors)
                    4. Cusin Marco (85, 211, C, Vanoli Soresina)
                    5. Datome Luigi Dal (87, 203, A, Lottomatica Roma)
                    6. Giachetti Jacopo (83, 192, Pm, Lottomatica Roma)
                    7. Gigli Angelo (83, 209, A/C, Lottomatica Roma)
                    8. Mancinelli Stefano (83, 203, A, AJ Milano)
                    9. Mordente Marco (79, 190, G, AJ Milano)
                    10. Poeta Giuseppe (85, 192, Pm, Bancatercas Teramo)
                    11. Soragna Matteo (75, 198, A, Angelico Biella)
                    12. Vitali Luca (86, 201, Pm, AJ Milano)

Crosariol is injured and was replaced bu Cusin while Hackett is out as well (probably because we don't need his difense since Parker won't play, and he's not in great shape)...

I don't agree with Recalcati about Aradori sent home... apart Belinelli, we don't have another perimeter player so talented among the guards and small forwards.

Comment

Some canadian players played dirty all the game (ask Datome, who's another quiet guy but he was ready to fight after being hit in the head)... especially Domerkamp. Mancinelli after the game said the canadian tried to elbow him in that play... it's not so clear from the video footage but this is what he said.
                      What was all that about? It was all over the news! I do enjoy a good punch up from time to time but it got a bit out of hand for a basketball game. Anyway dont forget people that the players are in the middle of the preparation and tempers are a bit short. Big deal out of nothing really, this happens all the time..even with players of the same team.

Comment

Here's the 12-men roster for the game against France:

1. Amoroso Valerio (80, 204, A/C, Bancatercas Teramo)
                        2. Bargnani Andrea (85, 213, A/C, Toronto Raptors)
                        3. Belinelli Marco Stefano (86, 196, G, Toronto Raptors)
                        4. Cusin Marco (85, 211, C, Vanoli Soresina)
                        5. Datome Luigi Dal (87, 203, A, Lottomatica Roma)
                        6. Giachetti Jacopo (83, 192, Pm, Lottomatica Roma)
                        7. Gigli Angelo (83, 209, A/C, Lottomatica Roma)
                        8. Mancinelli Stefano (83, 203, A, AJ Milano)
                        9. Mordente Marco (79, 190, G, AJ Milano)
                        10. Poeta Giuseppe (85, 192, Pm, Bancatercas Teramo)
                        11. Soragna Matteo (75, 198, A, Angelico Biella)
                        12. Vitali Luca (86, 201, Pm, AJ Milano)

Crosariol is injured and was replaced bu Cusin while Hackett is out as well (probably because we don't need his difense since Parker won't play, and he's not in great shape)...

I don't agree with Recalcati about Aradori sent home... apart Belinelli, we don't have another perimeter player so talented among the guards and small forwards.
                        Damn you don't have center at all
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                          Damn you don't have center at all
                          We lack a pure center since Dino Meneghin, yeah...

Seriously, Recalcati already stated we're going to play with Bargnani in the 5 position for almost all the time so it's not a big miss... Raptors will be happy, i think.

Comment

How about that kid that played for Italian youth national teams born in 1987 he's 217 cm tall. I know his stats weren't that impressive on those championships. But he is a big kid. Did he make any progress at all????
                            Last edited by Srle; 08-04-2009, 03:10 PM.
                            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                              How about that kid that played for Italian youth national teams born in 1987 he's 217 cm tall. I know his stats weren't that impressive on those championships. But he is a big kid. Did he make any progress at all????
                              Gino Cuccarolo?!?

220cm wasted at this point...

Our big men situation is not that bright to be honest... the only center with some potential physically is Crosariol but his head is not always connected to say the least.

Cusin also is not bad athletically but lacks experience at this point (already 24 y old)... this year he'll play his first season as starter in the Legauno.

Among youngers we have few names... Renzi (1989) is good but probably is more a PF than a C. Eventually a finesse C...

We have some names born in 1991 or later but it's early to say where they can go...

In this context we are forced to put Bargnani as center, because he has at least the basketball talent... but we know he's not a center by any mean, height and size apart.

Comment

can we watch italy-france game on the ınternet?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information