Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italy NT 20'23(Mission Parigi 2024)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Italy NT 20'23(Mission Parigi 2024)

    Hi guys, i think next year Pozzecco could put on a very strong roster with a right mix of size,atheltism,talent,experienze,freshnees and youngness

    This is my 12 guys for nex World cup

    Pg: Alessandro Pajola(195 cm)-Marco Spissu(184 cm)-Nico Mannion(188 cm)
    Sg:Gabriele Procida(201 cm)-Matteo Spagnolo (195 cm)
    Sf:Simone Fontecchio(203 cm)-luigi Datome(203 cm)
    Pf:Paolo Banchero(208 cm)-Achille-Polonara(205 cm)
    C.Nicolò melli(206 cm)-Leonardo okeke(212 cm)-Danilo Gallinari(209 cm)

    With this roster i think we could achieve a big result

    what do you think about?

  • #2
    Nice lineup but you need a different coach. He’s too wacky and unstable.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Contenders. I think Banchero can make instant impact, just like Franz Wagner for Germany. If guards as Procida, Spagnolo (having some NBA pedigree) develops into real deal, Italy will contend all decade long. Maybe not the top contenders as full packed Serbia, Spain, France, but close.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

      Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
        Hi guys, i think next year Pozzecco could put on a very strong roster with a right mix of size,atheltism,talent,experienze,freshnees and youngness

        This is my 12 guys for nex World cup

        Pg: Alessandro Pajola(195 cm)-Marco Spissu(184 cm)-Nico Mannion(188 cm)
        Sg:Gabriele Procida(201 cm)-Matteo Spagnolo (195 cm)
        Sf:Simone Fontecchio(203 cm)-luigi Datome(203 cm)
        Pf:Paolo Banchero(208 cm)-Achille-Polonara(205 cm)
        C.Nicolò melli(206 cm)-Leonardo okeke(212 cm)-Danilo Gallinari(209 cm)

        With this roster i think we could achieve a big result

        what do you think about?
        What about Giordano Bortolani (this year on loan in Manresa)?? He's my man... i think the next very good euro guard for Italy NT will be him rather than Procida (who can develop as SF)...

        My 12 men roster for next 2 years (World Championships and Olympic Games):

        PG: Pajola-Mannion-Spissu
        SG: Tonut-Bortolani
        SF: Fontecchio-Procida
        PF: Banchero-Polonara-Gallinari (or Datome: just one "old" guy)
        C: Melli-Okeke

        I agree Pozzecco is not the better coach around but deserves to be at least on the bench next year... i think he'll improve while maturing national games experience.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Toxicity View Post
          What about Giordano Bortolani (this year on loan in Manresa)?? He's my man... i think the next very good euro guard for Italy NT will be him rather than Procida (who can develop as SF)...

          My 12 men roster for next 2 years (World Championships and Olympic Games):

          PG: Pajola-Mannion-Spissu
          SG: Tonut-Bortolani
          SF: Fontecchio-Procida
          PF: Banchero-Polonara-Gallinari (or Datome: just one "old" guy)
          C: Melli-Okeke

          I agree Pozzecco is not the better coach around but deserves to be at least on the bench next year... i think he'll improve while maturing national games experience.
          Starting 5

          Alessandro Pajola-Gabriele Procida-Simone Fontecchio-Paolo Banchero-Nicol? Melli

          From the bench : Nico Mannion,Stefano Tonut,Marco Spissu,Giordano Bortolani,Sasha Grant,Achille Polonara,Mohamed Rasoul Diouf

          Comment


          • #6
            Banchero has said in a recenti interview that he wants to play with our NT

            Can t wait to ser pur Golden Boys(Banchero,Mannion,Pajola,Procida,Spagnola) with our experienced stars Melli,Polonara,Fontecchio,Gallo,Datome

            I think web could be a medal contender with Paolo next year

            He Will be a Nightmare matchup for everyone,he can ass,he can show,he can drive,he can rebound,he s an impressive player,i think the best International player After Doncic,giannis and donci

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
              Banchero has said in a recenti interview that he wants to play with our NT

              Can t wait to ser pur Golden Boys(Banchero,Mannion,Pajola,Procida,Spagnola) with our experienced stars Melli,Polonara,Fontecchio,Gallo,Datome

              I think web could be a medal contender with Paolo next year

              He Will be a Nightmare matchup for everyone,he can ass,he can show,he can drive,he can rebound,he s an impressive player,i think the best International player After Doncic,giannis and donci
              If things go in a certain way, we'll see a very interesting Italian NT for the next upcoming years... but the 1st need for us is to qualify for WC next summer, in order to have Banchero in the roster (even if he declared that wants to play for Italy we can't be 100% sure as long as he's putting huge numbers in the NBA and so attracting also Team USA) and that won't be so easy since we lack quality in the roster without NBA and top Euroleague players (Fontecchio, Melli, Polonara, Procida, etc...).

              Next 2 games against Spain and Georgia will be very important as we need at least a win to "sleep well"...

              I don't like much the qualification roster as Pozzecco did not call our arguably two best offensive SGs available (Della Valle and Bortolani) so we'll struggle offensively also due to the injury of Flaccadori... and i don't know why calling so much PGs and combos (Spagnolo, Pajola, Mannion, Spissu, Baldasso and now Moretti)...

              Comment


              • #8
                It seems Banchero hasnt made his final decision about playing for the Italian NT yet.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information