Greek NT 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post

You really think Sloukas and Calathes could survive Doncic? Sorry but Doncic will destroy them. Without Giannis you will lose like Lithuania did 2 years ago and even with Giannis is 50 50
    Can't see where this 50/50 chance comes from with both teams having full roster + the HC advantage for Greece. It's 60/40 at best, Slovenia could only have similar chances if they find someone like Randolph because Tobey is in awful form and Morgan is not even Eurocup level to be their starting C.
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

Nothing is easy in basketball, but I would like our chances against Greece without Giannis, not so much with Giannis in good form.
      And I would like Slovenia without Doncic, so that we don't have to worry whether Giannis will participate

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post

Can't see where this 50/50 chance comes from with both teams having full roster + the HC advantage for Greece. It's 60/40 at best, Slovenia could only have similar chances if they find someone like Randolph because Tobey is in awful form and Morgan is not even Eurocup level to be their starting C.
        Guards are more important than bigs in nowadays bb. Slovenia will be blocking the paint and try to slow down Giannis. Doncic is the best high pick and roll player of all time. He just needs a guy who can role and make open 3s. With the defense of Sloukas or Calathes its really easy for him to create for himself or others. Especially Sloukas can be kept on the court and would be an easy pray.

Slovenians will permanently go under screens when Calathes is on the court. Giiannis with Calathes will cause big cause spacing problems. Like I said they will block the paint and wait for you to miss shots. If you cant break the game somewhere Luka will somehow finish it for Slovenia. This is how I see it.

Comment

• Sorry but none of the Slovenian forwards have either the size or the strength to slow down Giannis.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• When you block the paint hell have to take shots like in the previous tournaments but it will open up spaces for shooters. Normally one another advantage to have Giannis would be transition points but Luka hardly produces TOs. Out of the available naturalized players I would choose Dorsey because he can create his own shot just for Slovenia. My last point is Doncic really fires up under pressure and I am not sure about Giannis.

The availability of Vlatko Cancar is also very crucial. I have no idea about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonia View Post

And I would like Slovenia without Doncic, so that we don't have to worry whether Giannis will participate
              Nba odds are saying that Luka will come well rested and Giannis with pretty solid odds for the Finals.

previously known as Beno

Comment

• Pelle Pelle Leather Jackets is an online urban fashion store where you can get the latest and trendy leather jackets printed with your favourite designs. You can get your design or even personalise your jacket with your partner's initials, making Valentine's Day extra special for both of you. If the sporty look is your vibe then check out the pelle pelle varsity jacket on the website, they have a new version of it that is unmatched.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Providers like InterServer, dedicated web hosting​, and Hostwinds are noted for their dedicated server offerings, each with unique strengths. InterServer is praised for its price-lock guarantee and custom configurations, A2 Hosting for its fast loading speeds and root access across various Linux operating systems, and Hostwinds for its highly configurable servers and excellent uptime​​​​.

Comment

• BorderFreeHealth (BFH): BorderFreeHealth, shortened due to the fact BFH​, may be a web-based overall health store to choose from via his or her internet site borderfreehealth.com. This valuable structure is built to grant potential customers having this particular associating quite a few overall health components as well as health-related equipment online. With a consentrate relating to borderless ease of access, BFH certainly likely works to provide health related equipment which might be transported to potential customers even with all the local location. Considering any web-based overall health store, BorderFreeHealth could credit several over-the-counter medicines, safety natural health supplements, to help you overall health gizmos, knowing an extensive purchasing expertise pertaining to health and overall health needs. ​

Comment

• Elux Legends Nic Salts​​ is available in 10mg and 20mg Nicotine strength. The use of pharmaceutical grade Nicotine which delivers a smooth hit of nicotine, combined with our super tasty flavours results an immensely satisfying vape.

Comment

• UPVC Painters: Expert UPVC painters from UPVC Renovations specialize in giving a fresh, new look to your property's UPVC fixtures with a high-quality finish and a range of color options. upvc painters

Comment

• Originally posted by aniaqueen232 View Post

Providers like InterServer, dedicated web hosting​, and Hostwinds are noted for their dedicated server offerings, each with unique strengths. InterServer is praised for its price-lock guarantee and custom configurations, A2 Hosting for its fast loading speeds and root access across various Linux operating systems, and Hostwinds for its highly configurable servers and excellent uptime​​​​.
                          Certainly! When it comes to improving server performance, providers like InterServer, dedicated web hosting, and Hostwinds offer some great options. InterServer stands out for its price-lock guarantee and customizable configurations. A2 Hosting is known for its speedy loading times and root access on Linux systems. Meanwhile, Hostwinds shines with its flexible servers and impressive uptime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

Nba odds are saying that Luka will come well rested and Giannis with pretty solid odds for the Finals.
                            Less than 2 months since this comment ain't as usal it doesn't age well.
                            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post

Less than 2 months since this comment ain't as usal it doesn't age well.
                              Why? Bucks 2nd, Mavs in play-in. I would say everything is exactly like it was expected. And all that with Luka having the best RS of his career. I still hope for Mavs having improbable run in RS and in playoffs, but things doesn't look very promising.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Vukcevic considering to represent Greeks.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information