Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anadolu Efes 2021/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That was the list after RS games that i wrote... not sure, honestly didn't watch or follow all of them. Good to see opinions...

    •Jordan Mickey 27/2.03
    •Georgios Papagiannis 24/2.20
    •Jalen Reynolds 29/2.07
    •Nigel Hayes 27/2.03
    •Alex Poythress 28/2.06
    •Vladimir Lucic 32/2.04
    •Zach Leday 27/2.02
    •Ioannis Papapetreu 27/2.03
    •Marcus Erikkson 28/2.01
    •Luke Sikma 32/2.03
    •William Howard 28/2.03
    •Rokas Giedraitis 29/2.00
    •Klemen Prepelic 29/1.91
    •Jordan Loyd 28/1.93
    •Tyler Dorsey 25/1.96
    •Rokas Jakubaitis 21/1.93
    •Marius Grigonis 27/1.98
    •Pierria Henry 28/1.93

    Comment


    • #17
      This is Efes's thread but I must use opportunity to say that looking this Worax's list it was never more good FA on the market. Fener should use it to bring experienced and tested EL players or they will again wait for last moment and bring streetballers from NBA

      My list
      Jordan Mickey - we need PF
      Rokas Giedraitis(Vladimir Lucic, Ioannis Papapetreu ) - instead of Ulanovas
      Klemen Prepelic - 2nd SG
      Marius Grigonis - he willl go to CSKA but I would like to see him in Fener

      Why Jovic isn't on the list?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by janketa View Post
        This is Efes's thread but I must use opportunity to say that looking this Worax's list it was never more good FA on the market. Fener should use it to bring experienced and tested EL players or they will again wait for last moment and bring streetballers from NBA

        My list
        Jordan Mickey - we need PF
        Rokas Giedraitis(Vladimir Lucic, Ioannis Papapetreu ) - instead of Ulanovas
        Klemen Prepelic - 2nd SG
        Marius Grigonis - he willl go to CSKA but I would like to see him in Fener

        Why Jovic isn't on the list?
        Hi Janketa...
        Of course i don't want to be unfair, now Fener needs quality/effective players more than Efes... and i'll be glad if they find some on the market. The list was just open to all to discuss some... doesn't matter Efes or Fener, both Turkish teams in EL. And also i'm very ok with Jovic but his injury problems makes me worry. A healthy Jovic is allways to be wellcomed.

        Comment


        • #19

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Worrax View Post
            That was the list after RS games that i wrote... not sure, honestly didn't watch or follow all of them. Good to see opinions...

            •Jordan Mickey 27/2.03
            •Georgios Papagiannis 24/2.20
            •Jalen Reynolds 29/2.07
            •Nigel Hayes 27/2.03
            •Alex Poythress 28/2.06
            •Vladimir Lucic 32/2.04
            •Zach Leday 27/2.02
            •Ioannis Papapetreu 27/2.03
            •Marcus Erikkson 28/2.01
            •Luke Sikma 32/2.03
            •William Howard 28/2.03
            •Rokas Giedraitis 29/2.00
            •Klemen Prepelic 29/1.91
            •Jordan Loyd 28/1.93
            •Tyler Dorsey 25/1.96
            •Rokas Jakubaitis 21/1.93
            •Marius Grigonis 27/1.98
            •Pierria Henry 28/1.93
            Not all of them are FA, mate I think Leday has contract till 2022, Sikma till 2023, Eriksson IIRC also till 2023, Howard till 2022. Jokubaitis actually also has contract, but there's a buy-out. Lucic probably is in the same situation, cause he signed till 2022, but heard rumors that he can move somewhere for some good money. Reynolds has +1 option. But there are other names in market who will be free this summer to compensate these ones you mentioned, indeed lot of movement going to happen

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              I never denied that my focus is always the NT and I never write down names who doesnt deserve to be mentioned. He is a very hard working guy who has been thrown back through injuries and the power forward position is really required to be filled.
              I was just joking, but I do admire your belief in the young players.

              One thing that has to be said is just how much continuity Efes have had over the last few years. It's very unusual for any team to have such a consistent roster for three seasons straight and must have been a huge part of building chemistry.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                Not all of them are FA, mate I think Leday has contract till 2022, Sikma till 2023, Eriksson IIRC also till 2023, Howard till 2022. Jokubaitis actually also has contract, but there's a buy-out. Lucic probably is in the same situation, cause he signed till 2022, but heard rumors that he can move somewhere for some good money. Reynolds has +1 option. But there are other names in market who will be free this summer to compensate these ones you mentioned, indeed lot of movement going to happen
                I didn't mean they are all FA, just wrote... as you said there's still buy out. If you think the last 3 seasons of Efes; Motum left and Peters came, then Peter left and Singleton came. Each season 1 movement... i think Efes has enough budget for 1 or 2 movements. And yes, anyone can move for good money.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I watched Ataman's chat with F. Altaylı today. He says they knew some of the players did not perform well during the previous two seasons, but they decided to keep them regardless, due to the other ways they contributed to the team. I thought he was referring to players like Anderson, Pleiss, Beaubois, Balbay and so on. I remember we were hoping for replacements for all of them. Instead they've made crucial contribution to the eventual success this year. In the same vein, I now expect most of the players to stay.

                  Micic and Larkin obviously may leave for the NBA, but Ataman said "Efes certainly will not lose them to other European teams, unless they offer triple the salary."
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Anderson and Beaubois performed well. Moerman was bad. Singleton played the fifth playoff game good and the final four games but he is a lazy bitch. The problem is to find good replacements for them. You can keep them but a big and a Micic replacement is crucial.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Anderson and Beaubois performed well. Moerman was bad. Singleton played the fifth playoff game good and the final four games but he is a lazy bitch. The problem is to find good replacements for them. You can keep them but a big and a Micic replacement is crucial.
                      He was talking about the previous two seasons, in which these guys kinda sucked, but were still kept.
                      This year, everyone says Moerman was bad. Extrapolating Ataman's words to this off-season, I'd guess Moerman will stay.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Well, let's look at our roster quickly. So we know Sertac is gone. Momo's, Anderson's, and Tolga's contracts are finished. Micic and Larkin have an NBA out still I have huge confidence on we gonna keep them. We may also keep Tolga even if his stats are poor but percentages are not bad. Maybe he can be replaced with Yigit Arslan. I also hope we go for Ercan Osmani since it looks not possible to lure Sengun. I think Osmani played really well this year and he has a 3-point range. It can be a good replacement for Sanli. I hope we can also get one of Yabusele, Papapetrou, or N.Hayes instead of keeping Moerman. He had a season that was so below his standards. In case of losing both Larkin and Micic, we also may keep Anderson for a year. I believe it is more healthy to pass transition seasons with players who already know your team. However, I stand by what I said that I am confident in keeping them both. Let me add also, I am expecting to pass this year with 8 foreign and 7 Turkish players.

                        By the way, I read somewhere Ercan Osmani is playing with foreign player status even he got a Turkish Passport? Is this correct? If it is what I said here doesn't make sense.

                        I hope it is gonna a be good year like the previous three years.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I was so sad that we missed the opportunity to sign with Jalen Reynolds, but i think at the end of the season we will have a better chance; Donta Hall. What are you guys thinking of him? His numbers & plays are influential i think..

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Anyone who could protect the rim and stay in front of short guys could help. Even I could be an option on the defensive end in comparison to Pleiss or Petrusev.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Don't be so unfair on Pleiss, he's good enough nowadays.. doing all the Şanlı's job. Still have fears that anytime he can get an injury. But in general yes, we need a rim protector defensive guy. Whatever, Hall became my favourite

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Next year we have lots of jobs to do, especially to replace some old and less active players. But i think it won't be so hard, because we have 2 elite guards to place the newcomers around them. Dunston, Pleiss, Petrusev (still has credits), Moerman, Singleton (dissapointing me), Ge├žim, Simon (can he play till 40 y.o..?), Anderson (still can't be sure)..ect. Surely we'll need 2 big guys, we will see.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information