X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadolu Efes 2020/21

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Thnak you, AmonRA.

For Efes, the only additon so far is Gazi, and the only departure is Peters.

The team is basically the same as last year.

1. Micic, Balbay, Tuncer, Gazi
    2. Larkin, Beaubois, Kurtuldum
    3. Simon, Anderson, Gecim
    4. Singleton, Moerman, Saybir
    5. Dunston, Pleiß, Sanli
    Kurtuldum and Ilyasoglu will be loaned (almost sure) and Balbay is never ahead of Gazi and also not for Tuncer.

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    Kurtuldum and Ilyasoglu will be loaned (almost sure) and Balbay is never ahead of Gazi and also not for Tuncer.
    First victim that was given up is as expected Kurtuldum. He is leaving Efes, destination is not clear.

Comment

I didn't know this, since Larkin didn't play in any games in the Turkish national team, and since 2020 Olympic qualifications delayed, he can't play as a domestic player in Turkish League as long as he doesn't play in the Turkish National team, this seems fair although Ergin Ataman is complaining about this.

He says Larkin will stay, but he doesn't talk certain about Micic. So if NBA teams make an offer, he might leave. I think he already stayed long enough. He should already try his chance when even Guduric tried.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
        http://anadoluefessk.sporx.com/ergin...SXHBQ871324SXQ

I didn't know this, since Larkin didn't play in any games in the Turkish national team, and since 2020 Olympic qualifications delayed, he can't play as a domestic player in Turkish League as long as he doesn't play in the Turkish National team, this seems fair although Ergin Ataman is complaining about this.
        how on earth does this seem fair? Countless foreign players who had no chance of playing for Turkish NT were counted local before (Henry Turner, Kevin Rankin, Dudley, etc etc), and now it's mandatory to play for the NT? Fuck that. I hope Larkin never plays for the NT. Sarica and the TBF made it clear they never wanted him in the first place.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

how on earth does this seem fair? Countless foreign players who had no chance of playing for Turkish NT were counted local before (Henry Turner, Kevin Rankin, Dudley, etc etc), and now it's mandatory to play for the NT? Fuck that. I hope Larkin never plays for the NT. Sarica and the TBF made it clear they never wanted him in the first place.
          Come on man you are papa of this forum, is it possible you hooked on trolling post like this

And why you hope Larkin won't play for NT?

Comment

The different rules, different situations.

The players you are talking about were on this country longer than Larkin, so you should check out why they were counted as domestic player and see the difference. For example Erwin Dudley played for 5 years in Telekom, the rule was if you play 3 years in Turkey, you can choose Turkish nationality. Larkin only played 2 years so far. So I don't know if that 3 years rule still exists, but even if it does, Larkin still needs to wait 1 year more for that.

Playing in the Turkish national team is a different situation than that 3 years rule, so you can't get away with this without playing a single game in Turkish national team.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Come on man you are papa of this forum, is it possible you hooked on trolling post like this

Why is Larkin so important being counted as naturalized or not? You even have the best roster by far without him and if you need him to play for a reason, take him as 1 of 5. Who is gonna stop Efes? Fenerbahce? Good joke.

Comment

Why is Larkin so important being counted as naturalized or not? You even have the best roster by far without him and if you need him to play for a reason, take him as 1 of 5. Who is gonna stop Efes? Fenerbahce? Good joke.
                Yeah, sure. Tell that to Ergin Ataman. Obviously he wants Larkin as domestic player to beat us in Turkish league otherwise what's the point of this statement right?
                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                  Yeah, sure. Tell that to Ergin Ataman. Obviously he wants Larkin as domestic player to beat us in Turkish league otherwise what's the point of this statement right?
                  He is a slow poke. He obviously has a strong sense of justice but i welcome playing without Larkin at least in the regular season. I dont think he is needed at all but if so just put him as a foreigner and 4 others. He can always do it anytime. If he does it can only mean he is as confident as me.

Comment

He is a slow poke. He obviously has a strong sense of justice but i welcome playing without Larkin at least in the regular season. I dont think he is needed at all but if so just put him as a foreigner and 4 others. He can always do it anytime. If he does it can only mean he is as confident as me.
                    You might think otherwise, but the head coach of Efes thinks he needs him as domestic player to beat us.

He also thought he needs help of the GS supporters in Turkish league final to beat us in the previous year as well, https://www.mackolik.com/basketbol/h...c1kpk3qvm5klva

Perhaps it worked since it was 4-3 close? What do you say?
                    FENERBAHÇE

Comment

He obviously has a strong sense of justice
                      Ataman and strong sense of justice? Good joke. Search cathine and Efes if you don't remember
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        Ataman and strong sense of justice? Good joke. Search cathine and Efes if you don't remember
                        I really dont know and dont care his trigger and the reason of his childish fights against Fenerbahce. I dont really intend to defend his whinings. The rules about naturalized player are clear and thats it. I like his basketball philosophy and I want him back as NT coach but this childish disputes are getting on my nerves.

Anyway Ömercan was loaned to Bursaspor which I strongly support. I hope Erten Gazi shows very fast he is more useful then trash Balbay. Without Larkin Turks have more responsibility which is very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post

yeah, true. I guess I wanted to come back with a bang :d.

As for Larkin and the NT, several reasons. We had talked about it in the past, no need to repeat. it's best for everyone if he doesn't.
                          I just got pissed off with the new rule that is conveniently "invented". What else we expect from a spineless Turkoglu? if Larkin played, he'd have invented something else.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

As for Larkin and the NT, several reasons. We had talked about it in the past, no need to repeat. it's best for everyone if he doesn't.
                            Seems I missed that discution about Larkin and NT. Never mind

Comment

I expect from janketa to side with Efes and Larkin in this situation Not a Fenerbahçe fan as usual.

yeah, true. I guess I wanted to come back with a bang :d.

I just got pissed off with the new rule that is conveniently "invented". What else we expect from a spineless Turkoglu? if Larkin played, he'd have invented something else.
                              You are making drama like janketa right now, the only reason why this even become a discussion because Efes wanted to use Larkin as domestic player, it's not like the head coach of Turkish national team wanted it, they even said we have Wilbekin but then we still replaced Wilbekin with Larkin, so that's why I think it's fair for that reason, if you still want him as domestic player, he should play 1 year more to complete the 3 years like the players that you talked about earlier.
                              FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information