F4: Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post

I always bet on winning or losing but this time I will predict Biberovic making at least 5 three pointers. Just a joke but I will put 500 Euros on FB and Real Madrid.
    Oh, so you are trolling. I can't believe I didn't see it at the 1st sight...I am even more blind than Jasikevicius who is not using the most talented and sharpest shooter in the EL, Melih!

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post

Oh, so you are trolling. I can't believe I didn't see it at the 1st sight...I am even more blind than Jasikevicius who is not using the most talented and sharpest shooter in the EL, Melih!
      Well I expect Biberovic to have a great game but I would never put that much money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post

Bad decision believe me, bet just on wilbeclown, he will score 25+ and Fener lose

If he gets injured until F4 bet on fener, easy money
        You see it as a bad decision, I see it as a great decision. If we win, awesome, I paid 50e for our win. If we lose, I get 50e to drink
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

No, the thing is I never bet on my favourite teams or players. Last time I made bet about Panathinaikos was in the series against Baskonia when I put money on Tillie over points because that was free cash. I won but Pao lost and I couldn't watch myself in the mirror after that hahaha after that I have never ever put money on anything when Pao plays. I didn't want to jinx WilbeKing and I succeded because he was crucial last night and the best as always
          Now I realy need a calculator to understand what writer wanted to say willbeclown didn't play against Pao dude, hey wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            I think he's trolling. Seriously. "we have a huge advantage at bigs." and "...Calathes is hitting 3s like nothing" are too reminiscent of your "the best shooter in EL is Melih" comments.
            mitoglou - juancho - barcelowski
            lessort - kostas

vs

hayes - sestina
            motley - papa - sertac

we are way better
            healthy motley is the best player here by far.
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Now I realy need a calculator to understand what writer wanted to say willbeclown didn't play against Pao dude, hey wake up
              I said teams and players. I didn't want to jinx my starboy and he was perfect last night.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post

You see it as a bad decision, I see it as a great decision. If we win, awesome, I paid 50e for our win. If we lose, I get 50e to drink
                Now we are talking the same language win-win

Comment

I said teams and players. I didn't want to jinx my starboy and he was perfect last night.
                  Yes and Santa Claus is behind you back, II am so proud for spending some minutes to prove how clown almost ruined us in last minutes

As proved Fener hater you cheered for him, but Guduric and Calathes damaged your dreams hahaha

You are so sore loser Edgar

Comment

This is how haters followed this historic moves and shoots, instead of congretulating Calathes for his heroic result after all bashes and hate against him, if nothing else as half Greek should be proud, you like a chicken CRY about refs decision

Clear offensive foul by Calathes in the block before 3 pt for the lead and probably win. Refs saved them.

Comment

Unfortunately for fener they have a weaker team. They mostly depend on guduric, wilbekin and hayes. The only problem is hayes cause of mitoglou bad defence but on the other hand he will have problem too near the basket. Biberovic? Dude must be joking, the only thing he can do is shooting, nothing else, he cant even post if needed even though he is taller than everyone he might face.

PANATHINAIKOS has a better defence and is heavy favorite in lower scores cause of more clutch players in the roster (sloukas, nunn, grigonis have hit buzzer beaters this or previous season). The only clutch on fener's side is calathes. PANATHINAIKOS defensive plan will be pretty much the same as against maccabi (and all teams). Lessort double teaming and then back to basket to prevent alley oop passes, allowing 2 options. 3pointer or mid range shots from main ball handler. Blatt and dibartolomeo are good shooters and scored, allowing wilbekin and calathes to take 15-20 shots each, will be a blessing for PANATHINAIKOS. Our defence has 2 weak points, enemy centers posting (fener has papagiannis who cant even post lekavicius and motley who is not strong enough to post lessort) and allowing free mid range shots. Apart from guduric fener doesnt have anyone else to take those mid range shots.

Btw PANATHINAIKOS can win in high tempo as well. Let me remind you that we overcame maccabi, on their pace. And maccabi's is much more athletic and tough to defend compared to fener. 75-25 for PANATHINAIKOS
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

and pao depends on nunn lol
                        he is going to have a great game though. im sure . and its nice to have motley back. i hope he gives an ok performance on may 24
                        FENER
                        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                          Unfortunately for fener they have a weaker team. They mostly depend on guduric, wilbekin and hayes. The only problem is hayes cause of mitoglou bad defence but on the other hand he will have problem too near the basket. Biberovic? Dude must be joking, the only thing he can do is shooting, nothing else, he cant even post if needed even though he is taller than everyone he might face.

PANATHINAIKOS has a better defence and is heavy favorite in lower scores cause of more clutch players in the roster (sloukas, nunn, grigonis have hit buzzer beaters this or previous season). The only clutch on fener's side is calathes. PANATHINAIKOS defensive plan will be pretty much the same as against maccabi (and all teams). Lessort double teaming and then back to basket to prevent alley oop passes, allowing 2 options. 3pointer or mid range shots from main ball handler. Blatt and dibartolomeo are good shooters and scored, allowing wilbekin and calathes to take 15-20 shots each, will be a blessing for PANATHINAIKOS. Our defence has 2 weak points, enemy centers posting (fener has papagiannis who cant even post lekavicius and motley who is not strong enough to post lessort) and allowing free mid range shots. Apart from guduric fener doesnt have anyone else to take those mid range shots.

Btw PANATHINAIKOS can win in high tempo as well. Let me remind you that we overcame maccabi, on their pace. And maccabi's is much more athletic and tough to defend compared to fener. 75-25 for PANATHINAIKOS
                          Biberovic? Dude must be joking, the only thing he can do is shooting, nothing else
                          True. I am mad on him because of that, But still in good night he saved us many times including last night.

PANATHINAIKOS has a better defence and is heavy favorite in lower scores cause of more clutch players in the roster (sloukas, nunn, grigonis have hit buzzer beaters this or previous season). The only clutch on fener's side is calathes
                          Partly true, about clutch players I agree, but Ataman isn't known as hard defense coach

Apart from guduric fener doesnt have anyone else to take those mid range shots.
                          Untrue, Dorsey and Biberovic,can make those shoots

Comment

This is how haters followed this historic moves and shoots, instead of congretulating Calathes for his heroic result after all bashes and hate against him, if nothing else as half Greek should be proud, you like a chicken CRY about refs decision

It was clear offensive foul. Don't be biased.

Comment

Partly true, about clutch players I agree, but Ataman isn't known as hard defense coach
                              yes, but if needed he can turn the game into a wrestling match. Remember the ugliest EL final ever vs one of the best offensive teams? Maybe only after Limoges-Benetton ages ago.

I like Biberovic. This was his break-out year and he might turn into something special. Several times he got lost in physical games, but the last Monaco game showed he's improving there, too.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

True. I am mad on him because of that, But still in good night he saved us many times including last night.

Im talking about mid range shots from main ball handlers. Biberovic wont get any mid range shots cause he wont be in any 2 v 2 action as the ball handler. He will wait as a spot shooter if the ball reaches him.

As for dorsey he cant pass by his opponent if he tries to play a pick n roll. He will mostly do isos, dribble and shoot from the perimeter.

Ataman isnt known for his defence but efes had a great defence all those years and PANATHINAIKOS had the 2nd best defence this year (and i think 1st if we take in consideration our pace compared to loserbiakos for example).
                                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information