Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zionists vs greeks+ergin

i will carry a star of david flag.

also, maccabi will be a better opponent for us in f4.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• I cannot explain how much I hate Tamir Blatt, David Blatt, DiBartolomeo and everyone around them. We played perfect quarter in the offense and then these 2 midgets came and start bombing like they always do.
      Last edited by Edgar; 05-02-2024, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Unbelievable softness for the 4th straight game. I just...I can't...
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Oh great. Baldwin is injured now I expect Blatt to hit those 9m 3pt shots with left hand.

Comment

• Papapetrou :facepalm: then the Lithuanian cyclist :doublefacepalm:

Comment

• How stupid Mitoglou and Grigonis can be?!!!! I was so close of saying to myself that Mitoglou is okay in the defense then he makes foul 50000km away from the basket completely unaware we are in bonus. Then in a dead corner on Sorkin...and Grigonis is lunatic. Pushing everyone in the block like he is sumo wrestler. I swear they are all high...

Comment

• Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                How stupid Mitoglou and Grigonis can be?!!!! I was so close of saying to myself that Mitoglou is okay in the defense then he makes foul 50000km away from the basket completely unaware we are in bonus. Then in a dead corner on Sorkin...and Grigonis is lunatic. Pushing everyone in the block like he sumo wrestler. I swear they are all high...
                Unbelievable lack of focus in the most important game of the year.

Comment

• Nunn seems like he is 200% in this game which seems our only hope. Maccabi has 0 turnovers! I hope Ataman will slap all of them in the lockeroom. Every foul we made was for the ft's literally. If they start making turnovers and those 2 Israeli 170cm tall snipers stop making every God damn shot then we are good.

Comment

• I told you guys. I told you that Grigonis is not at the level to play important games. He makes one three pointer but causes TOs, making stupid fouls and plays shitty defense. Nunn needs to calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post

Unbelievable lack of focus in the most important game of the year.
                      I cannot comprehend how are we this bad in the defense...we are top 3 defense in almost every aspect through whole season and now we wouldn't be able to defend Netanyahu if he plays on C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        I told you guys. I told you that Grigonis is not at the level to play important games. He makes one three pointer but causes TOs, making stupid fouls and plays shitty defense. Nunn needs to calm down.
                        Grant is horrible whole series. Papapetrou is bad tonight. Someone has to show from them 3 in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Another problem: Grant is too greedy. He desperately wants to steal the ball. He should calm down and stay in front of his opponent instead of trying to grab the ball.

Comment

• This might be the worst night of my life if Panathinaikos lose. Olympiacos forced G5. Olympiacos leads 2-0 Aston Villa in England (?????!!!!!), Fener is very close to be in the F4...and if Pao lose I am very close to jump from the balcony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edgar View Post

Grant is horrible whole series. Papapetrou is bad tonight. Someone has to show from them 3 in the 2nd half.
                              Generally spoken, PAO is too predictable. There are only three scoring options Sloukas, Nunn and Lessort. I would let shoot Papapetrou all day and night. Mitoglou except his cuts cant hit the ocean. The Greek players need to step up in the second half. OK, you dont have the talent of 10 years ago but you are Greeks you need to play deadly defense, no matter what.

Comment

• I agree with all of the points above so I'm not going to quote y'all.

It is unbelievable that we don't utilize our fouls properly to freeze the game, it's unbelievable that Mito and Grigonis give up random fucking fouls that give free throws, it's unbelievable that they get lost so easily on switches as if they just met outside the court.

Grant is also starting to piss me off with his reaching. Maybe if he didn't cost us the game two days ago I wouldn't be so upset but now it gets amplified

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information