No announcement yet.

EL 2023/24 Play-Offs: Monaco - Fenerbahce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fener lost game 2 because they had no inside game in the last 5-6 mins and were super predictable with their 3P shots and running floaters which didn't land. If Motley and Sanli are out of the next games this is big trouble for Fener because Papagiannis is stupid and clumsy. Fener have a massive chance tonight to sweep. Not so easy now.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

There is not much to say. Fener missed huge opportunity.
      Last edited by Overthetop; 04-26-2024, 09:02 PM.
      The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
        Loyd and Papagiannis saved Obradovic's job, for now. Fener blew huge chance. Papagiannis' brain will be the biggest gift for the science when he dies
        hahahahahaahahahahahahah made my day thank you!

He really looks a bit lobotomized

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          This is what I am talking the whole season, Fener is much better without willbeking and pierre

With Willbekin it woulld be +7 for Monaco
          Levenspiel

I missed for 2 points

Comment

From the moment Pierre came back from injury Saras limited Biberovis's minutes and Fener's decline started. Whoever followed Fener knows that Biberovic role made Fener much better and some important games were won because of him. Now we are back to last year Itoudis's mode(Davis-Pierre 40min) which means we will win one game in Istanbul and lose 2nd in last seconds, just this time it won't be Sloukas

Comment

Fener please win this series.

Comment

If there is one club I want to see at the top of the Euroleague except Panathinaikos it is Fener! Mostly because of janketa of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                  If there is one club I want to see at the top of the Euroleague except Panathinaikos it is Fener! Mostly because of janketa of course!
                  I missed you too

Comment

Tarik Biberovic made a great game but to be a fully developed offensive player he needs to works on his handle and he must be able to go to the rim more. His priority is off course his catch and shoot ability but he has serious upside to create his shots too. His defense is meh but mostly unnecessary mistakes that he has to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Tarik Biberovic made a great game but to be a fully developed offensive player he needs to works on his handle and he must be able to go to the rim more. His priority is off course his catch and shoot ability but he has serious upside to create his shots too. His defense is meh but mostly unnecessary mistakes that he has to work on.
                      With this I could agree

Comment

we have greek guard, they don’t.

great leadership by calathes again.

Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Amazing game of Calathes. He is playing the playoff series of his life! Who would have thought, who would have thought!

Comment

We were lucky that Wilbeclown during that box out got injured. I hope he will miss next game

Saras disappointed me again with keepeng Dorsey on the bench so long, we were lucky at the end. Biberovic saved us again

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              We were lucky that Wilbeclown during that box out got injured. I hope he will miss next game

Saras disappointed me again with keepeng Dorsey on the bench so long, we were lucky at the end. Biberovic saved us again
                              How Biberovic and Dorsey can play together? You obviously play one at the time as they are too similar. Not that I try to advocate Saras.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Amazing game of Calathes. He is playing the playoff series of his life! Who would have thought, who would have thought!
                                Mike James has had 10 field goals in total in three games so far. Some of it is because he is prone to choking, some of it is team defense, but I think Calathes’ defense and leadership should be commended as well.
                                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information