• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janketa View Post

even Saras isn't such fool to put him back. Guy is pure clown. Kokoskov boy
    Hahahaha well you jinxed

Comment

For me this was foul on Loyd on the 3 pt line. Huge NO call.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
        Only Calathes can shoot 40% ft's during the season and then score buzzer beater like that hahaha
        you jinxed this 2 mins to go

Comment

Calathes destroyed James! I never liked James. Overrated a lot. Empty stats, target in the defense always, not championship player, tough character...

Comment

This game is the same story like Panathinaikos-Maccabi. Monaco was leading whole game like Pao did and then they blew away everything. But this series is far from over. Calathes can't play like this every 2 days and James won't be bad as he was today. Also without WilbeKING and Motley they have short rotation...

Comment

almost had a heart attack YES!
              FENER
              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

What a game of Calathes! FB drove too easily to the rim. Very bad defense of Mike James. Calathes killed him today!

Comment

This is what I am talking the whole season, Fener is much better without willbeking and pierre

With Willbekin it woulld be +7 for Monaco

Comment

Calathes is one of the most underrated players in the EL like i said in some of my past posts, but people underestimate him so bad.
                    Tonight he was great on the both side on the court, did good job on James and hit some important shots.

Comment

In the face of referees. Fenerbahce beats the referees, beats the Monaco and series is Monaco 0-1 Fenerbahce now.
                      İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
                      Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
                      Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
                      Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
                      Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

This game is the same story like Panathinaikos-Maccabi. Monaco was leading whole game like Pao did and then they blew away everything. But this series is far from over. Calathes can't play like this every 2 days and James won't be bad as he was today. Also without WilbeKING and Motley they have short rotation...
                        hahahha, I am delighted that there is no need anymore to prove you as Fener hater. You said all by this post

Comment

calathes <3

Comment

There are some issues with Monaco though. I couldnt see the will to win at all. It was like they dont care to win at all.

Comment

We were ready to choke but Monaco and James are bigger losers this time lol

Offensive rebounds were bad but we were forced to play smallball with Motley out, Sanli being unable to not foul and Papagiannis being useless

Free throw performance was atrocious - we cannot have that happening again (I'm used to Calathes missing them but we missed A LOT)

Hopefully it's nothing serious with Wilbekin - Dorsey is extremely inconsistent and we need Wilbekin even though he is also kinda volatile
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

This is some top tier cope. James *can* be as bad as he is today at least two more times in four games. Wilbekin and Motley being out is really rough though, yes. Dorsey and Madar need to step up
                                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information