EL 2023/24 - Gameday 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL 2023/24 - Gameday 31

Probably Fenerbahce, Barcelona, Panathinaikos and Monaco will finish the week with 20-11.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

I have feeling that Yabusele will be fouled out in 7 minutes tonight or he will have 25 points game. Campazzo&Tavares and Chacho&Poirier p&r against Kaminsky will be guillotine for Partizan I am afraid.

Comment

Milano is a tuff team but we can win again if we play good defense this time.
      I love how Saras is showing what kind of basketball hack Itoudis is.

Comment

There must be a minimum minute requirement in Clyburn's contract. Otherwise I cannot explain why he's playing so much. Under 3 different coaches. as always, he's again destroying the team.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I really hope Hezonja is done deal for Panathinaikos. He is complete package. For me without any doubt the best forward in the Euroleague.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            There must be a minimum minute requirement in Clyburn's contract. Otherwise I cannot explain why he's playing so much. Under 3 different coaches. as always, he's again destroying the team.
            How has this unravelled so badly? Not so long ago every coach in the Euroleague would have wanted him on their roster.
            Last edited by Jazz; 03-21-2024, 11:18 PM.

Comment

It's shameful that Efes with clown on the bench, maybe the worst coach ever in EL(after Can) has the same score as Partizan

I don't know the reason but that clown kept Larkin on the bench while Clyburn and Jones lead the circus, without ideas, tactics and defense, just pure isos without end

Jones will live until the and of the season on that last block

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                It's shameful that Efes with clown on the bench, maybe the worst coach ever in EL(after Can) has the same score as Partizan

I don't know the reason but that clown kept Larkin on the bench while Clyburn and Jones lead the circus, without ideas, tactics and defense, just pure isos without end

Jones will live until the and of the season on that last block
                I swear on everything when I saw that block you were the 1st thing on my mind hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                  I really hope Hezonja is done deal for Panathinaikos. He is complete package. For me without any doubt the best forward in the Euroleague.
                  I think his salary expectations will be skyhigh + he might consider the NBA.
                  3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post

I think his salary expectations will be skyhigh + he might consider the NBA.
                    Yup, I also think he might go in the NBA. But it all depends..can he get 6, 7M per year before the tax so the move there has some logical sense? Hmmm, I highly doubt but you never know with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to some Croatian club at the end
                    I know a lot of people outside Croatia like him a lot but in Croatia people mostly think he is weird. He has super weird interviews. Doesn't like to hang out with anyone, only likes to be with his dog, does yoga practices and watches games. When he finishes career he said he will go live in the forest alone without electricity and he won't answer on any call lol
                    So you can expect literally anything from him.

Comment

There will be circles in both ways, regarding 1st 6 and play in
                      Fener against Oly or Pao is 99% secure option without homecourt prediction

It's strange that even Efes with this clown on the bench could (undeserved) grab play-in if Bayern enters circle with Partizan, Efes and Valencia, cos Efes has 2 wins against them.

Comment

Panathinaikos is playing as if we have secured hca 3 months ago.

Comment

Lessort is such a strong big, but also a big flopper/actor.

Comment

Our first half was borderline atrocious but we managed to completely turn everything around in the second half. Impressive. I hope we can keep this intensity up.

Sloukas played for Edgar tonight

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                              Our first half was borderline atrocious but we managed to completely turn everything around in the second half. Impressive. I hope we can keep this intensity up.

Sloukas played for Edgar tonight
                              Great game from all those 6 warriors but how many times will we allow off.rebound from the missed ft at the end of the game...it's crazy. Literally put Balcerowski with Dinos and Lessort...no, Ataman put Grigonis. Incredible win but this destroyed everyone's mood literally in the OAKA. Milano did nice job so at least something.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information