Cup competitions around Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup competitions around Europe

The greek cup final 8 was kinda meh. Three games in three days is a bad idea I believe. Anyhow, to the surprise of precisely no one, Oly and Pao made it to the final game. Oly justified the notion that they are a much more cohesive, experienced team with a strong core. Pao crumbled, everyone was bad except maybe Mitoglou. I can't explain to people that didn't watch the game how incredibly bad we played. Our offensive game was non existent and completely read by Mpartzokas. If Oly was a bit more accurate from deep it would have been a blowout. I wasn't expecting such a bad performance from Nunn.

How did your teams do?
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Zvezda won the Serbian cup 4 times in a row
    Sfairopoulos has 3 wins in a row against Obradovic and secured ABA league home-court adventage.
    Euroleague season is not that great for us but it is what it is..

Last edited by coinho; 02-18-2024, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
      How did your teams do?
      poorly
      no surprises here either, Fener-Efes final, and the team who deserved it won it. Fener.
      if Saras will continue playing these Turkish youngsters as he's been doing since his arrival, I'd sign him to a 5 years contract (if I'm Fener's GM).
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

About Serbian Cup or unofficial Cup of President Vucic, of course CZ one more time wins. But, that's not enough for him.
        Today Vucic accuses Zeljko for some kind attack and assault of state.
        Officially, Partizan has became enemy of this government and president.
        Similar like,when Partizan's coach has been Dusko Vujosevic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
          About Serbian Cup or unofficial Cup of President Vucic, of course CZ one more time wins. But, that's not enough for him.
          Today Vucic accuses Zeljko for some kind attack and assault of state.
          Officially, Partizan has became enemy of this government and president.
          Similar like,when Partizan's coach has been Dusko Vujosevic.
          Hahahahha, u back bro!
          Who is to blame now??
          Zeljko won 1 trophy of potential 9 in this 3 seasons with the biggest budgets in all competitions except euroleague (ABA, EC).
          And Zeljko after the match cried at confernce that they are not state project and Vucic denied it what Zeljko said..
          Official Partizan account published incomes and they got 6.000.000e this season from the state!! And 20.000.000 budget! Zvezda has 15.000.000 budget.
          I know that is not interesting for other people here who are not Serbian and ill try not to reply anymore to him but this guy lying so much and crying after every Partizan derby lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            poorly
            no surprises here either, Fener-Efes final, and the team who deserved it won it. Fener.
            if Saras will continue playing these Turkish youngsters as he's been doing since his arrival, I'd sign him to a 5 years contract (if I'm Fener's GM).
            It seems like his coaching style fits a very specific demographic

Originally posted by coinho View Post
            I know that is not interesting for other people here who are not Serbian and ill try not to reply anymore to him but this guy lying so much and crying after every Partizan derby lose.
            I don't know man, it seems interesting to me. This is stuff that you won't be able to get in sports news outside of Serbia so I appreciate the drama.
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post

It seems like his coaching style fits a very specific demographic
              haha, yeah. Beggars can't be choosers. We badly need players in the senior level, and he's at least giving them a chance.

5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by coinho View Post

Hahahahha, u back bro!
                Who is to blame now??
                Zeljko won 1 trophy of potential 9 in this 3 seasons with the biggest budgets in all competitions except euroleague (ABA, EC).
                And Zeljko after the match cried at confernce that they are not state project and Vucic denied it what Zeljko said..
                Official Partizan account published incomes and they got 6.000.000e this season from the state!! And 20.000.000 budget! Zvezda has 15.000.000 budget.
                I think everybody here is enoguh smart to estimate what team have more money and who tell lies.
                Euroleague results tell much about significance of CZ trophies,
                One more season CZ is not even contender for quarter-finals. Indeed, in this moment is just ahead of Alba and Asvel.
                When there are rules, your team cannot beat Zalgiris, Baskonia and Milano at home.
                Last edited by Nemanja95; 02-21-2024, 01:03 AM.

Comment

As someone who is neutral I would seriously say Partizan has more expensive team. I don't know the details of the contracts ofc but just by names I would say Partizan is the one with the bigger budget. Punter has 2M at least 100% when he refused Barca and Panathinaikos. Nunnally and LeDay 1M+ probably. And then you have a lot of players from 500k to 1M(Caboclo, Avramovic, Ponitka...) also I highly doubt Kaminsky has less than 600, 700k at least...no way he would leave NBA where he could get at least vet minimum contract for Europe for less than that number. I also saw comments from Partizan fans who are critical towards Jaramaz performances that even he earns 400k. And who could have over 1M in Zvezda? Maybe Nedovic? Teodosic no chance. Yago way less, Tobey, Giedraitis same. Yeah, they had Napier but he is gone. Bolomboy plays for peanuts, Mitrovic not big contract also...
                  Last edited by Edgar; 02-21-2024, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                    As someone who is neutral I would seriously say Partizan has more expensive team. I don't know the details of the contracts ofc but just by names I would say Partizan is the one with the bigger budget. Punter has 2M at least 100% when he refused Barca and Panathinaikos. Nunnally and LeDay 1M+ probably. And then you have a lot of players from 500k to 1M(Caboclo, Avramovic, Ponitka...) also I highly doubt Kaminsky has less than 600, 700k at least...no way he would leave NBA where he could get at least vet minimum contract for Europe for less than that number. I also saw comments from Partizan fans who are critical towards Jaramaz performances that even he earns 400k. And who could have over 1M in Zvezda? Maybe Nedovic? Teodosic no chance. Yago way less, Tobey, Giedraitis same. Yeah, they had Napier but he is gone. Bolomboy plays for peanuts, Mitrovic not big contract also...
                    Every casual fan can see that Partizan have more expensive team and that is not even close, Partizan have a team to be in top 6 in the EL but this season is complitley faliure for them..
                    They are so bad in EL for their budget (we are too), in ABA league they are 3rd and they lost the cup! And Obradovic cant handle the lose and in confernce media he did very manipulative and smart thing and talked about that how is everyone againt Partizan (state) and that is somebody else (Zvezda) state project not them..
                    And he did he want, nowdays noone talking about completley failure season for Obradovic, everybody talking about this sitatuion. If that is not Obradovic, any other coach would be fire with this type of perfomrance for Partizan..
                    To be real, both Zvezda and Partizan got a big amounts of money from the state, and that is a fact. Fact is also that Partizan since Obradovic return has a more state money and a bigger budget then us and i am not even mad because in this 3 years we had 6 tropyhs, Partizan only 1.. But it is funny to see guys like Nemanja whos saying that is state,referees,alines is against Partizan but story is completley opposite..

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information