X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s so frustrating to watch Can’s Efes
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Can’t decide if it’s Milan or them for the worst team of the league but I’m heading towards Efes as watching them conceding a bucket in every Red Star possession is truly something spectacular
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Wondering who’s idea was to build such an unbalanced roster and keep sticking with Can
        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
          Wondering who’s idea was to build such an unbalanced roster and keep sticking with Can
          Levenspiel's?

Comment

Efes has the best starting backcourt in the whole EL while having the worst frontcourt. All their big guys are EC level max. And then you have Clyburn who is slowing them, is selfish and playing so many ISO plays posting up...
            Definitely the weirdest roster with Milano's who has like 2 guards + Bortolani with 14 PFs.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
              I cant see point of Alba in Euroleague.

They are just a bad team and they dont have any ambitious to grow their budget.
              They are a scandalous team but unfortunately (like Villeurbanne) they are among the founders of the league. No one can touch them.

Very important win for Monaco against Olympiakos. They tried to close the paint area limiting Milutinov and Fall at the cost of leaving some free shots. Oly shot 11/24 3pts but the plan worked at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post

Levenspiel's?
                haha, sorry guys, I messed up. It's more painful to watch for me.
                ​​
                Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                Efes has the best starting backcourt in the whole EL while having the worst frontcourt. All their big guys are EC level max. And then you have Clyburn who is slowing them, is selfish and playing so many ISO plays posting up...
                Definitely the weirdest roster with Milano's who has like 2 guards + Bortolani with 14 PFs.
                That's pretty much it, mate. The bigs are bad, out-of-form, and injured.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I see posts about Efes a little bit late, but it's all what I posted even before season started, unbalanced roster, the best backcourt(together with CZ), the worst frontcourt, clown coach etc..

I am glad that Levenspiel is at last on my side

Just one more fact I didn.t mention until now but now I am sure 100%, Clyburn is killing Efes with his wild shooting
                  People say his isos are bad for Efes. I don't agree with that cos he is capable for playing the best isos in EL, But he doesn't use that like he did in CSKA and .periodically in Efes last season. He just shoots on and on, without penetrating under basket in missmatch situations. At the end it's clown Can fault for leting him wild moves​
                  Last edited by janketa; 12-04-2023, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information