Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European Competitions 2023/24 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post

    Ok, imagine to be a neutral fan. Then explain how is Zvezda going to defend Punter/Mirotic potential combo? With Lazic and Hanga, right? Good luck with that. Shengelia would have been a top signing and response for Mirotic defensively, but that's not happening. I don't see anybody left in the market with remotely good defense to match up against Mirotic. And you next move (if Mirotic comes to Partizan) is absolutely finding a player who can match up with him defensively. That player won't be easy to find. Unless you think Simonovic and Lazarevic can stop him.
    Barca had Mirotic and zero titles with him. And he was especially bad on last F4.

    My point is that he is not basketball god.

    edit. in meanwhile Monaco is signing Kemba Walker. :O

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post

      Because there is very slim chance for Zvezda to beat Partizan with trio Obradovic-Punter-Mirotic no matter what they do next on transfer market. That's too much offensive firepower and Partizan has yet to bring players on 1 and 5.
      even if partizan doesnt bring anyone else, they are clear favourites.

      this conversation is so apsurd..
      if u want to sabotage partizan as a president, u dont give them obradovic, panter, leday, nunnully, ponitka and 10 more millions for other players..
      or he can, but if he "give" them mirotic as well, then partizan would beat zvezda. lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by markkanen View Post
        Will you just stop with this silly trash talk please? Just because you both got your money for your state and suddenly got interested in every goddamn player doesn't mean that you are the only one on this board. So, please, stop. In other news, Evans and Brazdeikis will stay in Zalgiris for one more year, this is now confirmed. So we are expecting some great games in next season too, now that all of our core players stayed.
        Is anyone stopping you from talking about Zalgiris or any players for that matter, with anyone who is interested?

        Is this Eurolegue thread?

        Are Partizan and Zvezda playing in Eurolegue?

        ​​​​​​Are their fans allowed to talk about their teams and players?

        ​​​​​​Partizan and Zvezda getting money from the State is not your concern, nor it is forbidden by Euroleague. You may not like it but who cares what you think about that. That doesn't give you the slightest right to stop anyone from talking about their teams. Do you understand that both Paritzan and Zvezda are State clubs and were founded in 1945 by the State? So where should they get their money from?

        Comment


        • in other news, kemba walker zu monaco

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AmonRA View Post

            even if partizan doesnt bring anyone else, they are clear favourites.

            this conversation is so apsurd..
            if u want to sabotage partizan as a president, u dont give them obradovic, panter, leday, nunnully, ponitka and 10 more millions for other players..
            or he can, but if he "give" them mirotic as well, then partizan would beat zvezda. lmao
            Who is talking about Vucic? You are missing the context here. If it was only about money, Zvezda could have gotten Mirotic already because they made a good offer to him. Since both Partizan and Zvezda are playing Euroleague at the moment, it's fair for both to have equal treatment from the State. I'm not saying Partizan doesn't have the money, but I doubt very much they have more than Zvezda. Zvezda's biggest problem is terrible roster management where millions went to inactive players (Raduljica, Holland, Kuzmic, Ivanovic, agreement with Adams) last season.

            Comment


            • Someone has to leave Monaco now. There is no way they will have literally 6 guards for 2 positions. Loyd, James or Okobo...

              Comment


              • What Serbian_Layup makes some sense. Assuming he had agreed with Partizan (which is what most people say nowadays) then why would he sign unless there is some bullshit going on? I can’t exclude some unknown other reason of course. This is also aligned with what other teams’ reporters say. For example Pao reporters keep saying that Pao is closely following what’s happening but for now they are not active in trying to get him. Which makes sense? If we had agreed like others say, why not announce him?
                3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Obina View Post

                  Barca had Mirotic and zero titles with him. And he was especially bad on last F4.

                  My point is that he is not basketball god.

                  edit. in meanwhile Monaco is signing Kemba Walker. :O
                  Barca having zero titles with Mirotic is not his fault only. He is not basketball God, but you won't be able to stop him with Simonovic and Lazarevic, that's for sure.

                  Comment


                  • Kemba in Monaco is bonkers! How did they pull this off? I wonder how he’ll fit with James.
                    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                    Comment


                    • Kemba is a big name, but his downfall in the NBA was quite drastic. It's a question how much he has left in the tank and can he be a difference maker. Strong name, that's for sure.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
                        Kemba is a big name, but his downfall in the NBA was quite drastic. It's a question how much he has left in the tank and can he be a difference maker. Strong name, that's for sure.
                        His knee is finished. There is no NBA team willing to touch him with 100 feet stick.
                        Yalla Maccabi!!!

                        Save English, ban macabeo....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                          Kemba in Monaco is bonkers! How did they pull this off? I wonder how he’ll fit with James.
                          Big question is will James stay. Monaco refused buyout for Loyd from Pao at the beggining of the summer so he is safe, Okobo is 100% staying and then there is James who is not on the good terms with Obradovic. You are not bringing Kemba to play him 10 minutes and James is not doing that either. Also Obradovic likes Ouattara...there is Strazel. Diallo can play at SG. Blossongame, Tarpey...THEY ARE FULL. If no one leaves then this will chaos of the roster.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Edgar View Post

                            Big question is will James stay. Monaco refused buyout for Loyd from Pao at the beggining of the summer so he is safe, Okobo is 100% staying and then there is James who is not on the good terms with Obradovic. You are not bringing Kemba to play him 10 minutes and James is not doing that either. Also Obradovic likes Ouattara...there is Strazel. Diallo can play at SG. Blossongame, Tarpey...THEY ARE FULL. If no one leaves then this will chaos of the roster.
                            I had this questions about James myself. It would be so weird to have them both. I don’t appreciate James at all so I would just send him to the first bidder
                            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post

                              His knee is finished. There is no NBA team willing to touch him with 100 feet stick.
                              Oh I didn’t know that. Do you think he’ll have health issues during the year?
                              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                              Comment


                              • Mykhailiuk has the NBA offer from the one club, but wants something better and both PAO and OLY are interested. Maybe I am deluded but I don't think he would be that big factor in both teams. He is good player for the Europe but for me not that special like many people consider him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information