Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European Competitions 2023/24 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post

    I am all for Martin to stay. I like him, he just needs to keep healthy diet during the summer, and he will surely improve next season. As for the rest - we will see. Right now, Maccabi is into mode of declaring already closed deals - one per day as last year. My hunch is that tomorrow they will declare Angola. As for 4 foreigners - they were brought on two positions because of injuries, so we might see only two more people coming. Angola and 4/5 they kept talking about, Unless they are replacing Poythress as well, which might be a mistake. In Israeli part - Blatt is main target, there are also reports, frankly a bit strange, about Will Rayman, who was in Hapoel Haifa last season, American-Israeli, 3/4... Not good enough for Maccabi in my opinion, not stable enough. In college he used to have terrific 3p shooting - around 40%, 2m03...Dunno, we will see.
    Two foreigners plus Blatt could be ok on the condition that they are high-level players.

    Of course the ones who actually play in Israel should be excluded.

    Comment


    • mta fans who still hope players like poythrees and martin could stay... here why mta collapsed becaming an average el/euro cup team who plays in el because our past past and yad eliahu.
      well, while waiting photo by fans cheering blatt at the airport, good luck

      Comment


      • I actually agree with saras on this one. Unless Kostas shows his brother's work ethic he will just be an expensive filler for us. I reserve some judgment in case he manages to work and improve, at least in the rebounding/rim protection category. I don't have much hope for anything else.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

        Comment


        • Monaco confirms S.Obradovic and signs Terry Tarpey, a French-Usa sg with good 3pt shot, Le Mans his previous team.

          Comment


          • Filip Petrusev is set to sign with the 76ers. From Efes flop to an NBA star in just a year- quite a turnaround.

            Comment


            • Vildoza 2 years to Panathinaikos, according to Eurohoops. I don't know...he is good, but if you want to be at F4 then he can't be your main PG so hopefully he will be a backup.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Filip Petrusev is set to sign with the 76ers. From Efes flop to an NBA star in just a year- quite a turnaround.
                NBA star?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Toruko View Post

                  NBA star?
                  I love that you're the first to call me out on this.
                  Last edited by Jazz; 06-22-2023, 10:06 PM.

                  Comment


                  • efes close to derek willis. the kind of player mta even think about it. enormous add

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                      efes close to derek willis. the kind of player mta even think about it. enormous add
                      Should be official, if i'm not wrong..?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                        I actually agree with saras on this one. Unless Kostas shows his brother's work ethic he will just be an expensive filler for us. I reserve some judgment in case he manages to work and improve, at least in the rebounding/rim protection category. I don't have much hope for anything else.
                        I hope that he didn't cost us a lot of money. Do we know exactly how much?

                        Comment


                        • Thompson - Calathes
                          Wilbekin - Dorsey
                          Pierre - Guduric
                          Hayes - Sestina
                          Motley - Sanli - Jekiri


                          What do you think about this roster?

                          Most of Fenerbahce fans don't belive that more than Top 8 will be possible.

                          I think it's one of the clear favourites to win the title.

                          What the neutral people think interesting for me...
                          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                            Thompson - Calathes
                            Wilbekin - Dorsey
                            Pierre - Guduric
                            Hayes - Sestina
                            Motley - Sanli - Jekiri


                            What do you think about this roster?

                            Most of Fenerbahce fans don't belive that more than Top 8 will be possible.

                            I think it's one of the clear favourites to win the title.

                            What the neutral people think interesting for me...
                            There are rumors that Calathes will leave Fener and that Sloukas is possible to come back.. Are they completely untrue?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tonia View Post

                              There are rumors that Calathes will leave Fener and that Sloukas is possible to come back.. Are they completely untrue?
                              Its true that they want to get Sloukas and they are not against giving calathes up if they can find a substitution. One thing is clear. Someone will come in front of Calathes and Calathes will be the backup guard next season.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                                Thompson - Calathes
                                Wilbekin - Dorsey
                                Pierre - Guduric
                                Hayes - Sestina
                                Motley - Sanli - Jekiri


                                What do you think about this roster?

                                Most of Fenerbahce fans don't belive that more than Top 8 will be possible.

                                I think it's one of the clear favourites to win the title.

                                What the neutral people think interesting for me...
                                I probably don't fit into your neutral people group, but I'd say it's somewhere in between. not a title favorite, but better than last year. I guess F4?

                                you need a solid center, IMHO. it's quite thin at the moment.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information