Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European Competitions 2023/24 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

    You're completely clueless and have no idea what you're talking about.
    No, he exactly got the point.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Toruko View Post

      No, he exactly got the point.
      Just like you did saying Turkey has the highest potential in Europe.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

      Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

        Just like you did saying Turkey has the highest potential in Europe.
        Sure.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

          I would be shocked if Jasikevicius wants Larkin when he has Wilbiken. He doesn't need another player of such kind. He needs decision making, facilitators.
          larkin is not same kind of player with wilbekin.

          larkin is the best pure playmaker in europe, or decision maker, or whatever you say.

          he can play any role you want.

          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

          Comment


          • Jokubaitis is the exact same case with lekavicius. Good for zalgiris, where it doesnt matter if you end up 1st or 18th. Pretty bad for team with bigger ambitions and pressure.

            Comparing him with doncic or rubio is one of the funniest things ever written in here. and there are many diamonds written all these years...
            Sasa Pukl for MVP

            Comment


            • Originally posted by iskoch View Post

              larkin is not same kind of player with wilbekin.

              larkin is the best pure playmaker in europe, or decision maker, or whatever you say.

              he can play any role you want.
              He has more play making than Wilbekin, I agree, but he is by no means pure play maker. He's a scorer essentially, but he can't really facilitate at he highest level.
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

              Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

                He has more play making than Wilbekin, I agree, but he is by no means pure play maker. He's a scorer essentially, but he can't really facilitate at he highest level.
                i think his prime didnt start yet.
                if we manage to sign him, larkin will dominate next 4 seasons imo.

                unlike clyburn, larkin knows that he must change his game.
                knows that he is not quick as he was, physically not at his best.
                this year playing much different than previous seasons.
                he doesnt force in offence. instead of chasing the shot, prefers waiting the right shot for example.
                or, he can prefer pass rather than drive or shot in crucial moments.
                his evolution goes being a floor general.
                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

                Comment


                • Wow, Roka’s bringing out the passion in this forum like only few other topics
                  3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                  Comment


                  • Copying a tweet I saw:
                    Despite the conversations with Xavi Pascual, Efes took another course and the favorite coach for next season is Dušan Alimpijević, I was told. The other option is Spanoulis.​
                    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                      Copying a tweet I saw:
                      Despite the conversations with Xavi Pascual, Efes took another course and the favorite coach for next season is Dušan Alimpijević, I was told. The other option is Spanoulis.​
                      efes management is priceless 3rd time in a row EL experiment, though Alimpijevic isn't rookie like those two previous clowns, but his score was 11-19 that season
                      Pascual is an institution for many coaches

                      Comment


                      • I would like to have Alimpijevic as Efes coach than Pascual. Many local players made the next step him as their coach.

                        Comment


                        • Josh Nebo to Milan, for 2 years 1.6 million.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by janketa View Post

                            efes management is priceless 3rd time in a row EL experiment, though Alimpijevic isn't rookie like those two previous clowns, but his score was 11-19 that season
                            Pascual is an institution for many coaches
                            if it was Efes side who swerved away, yeah this is idiotic.
                            Alimpijevic so far has shown that he can be great at tournaments, but his league performance has been nothign special. that's why I was hoping he would take the NT position, not Efes.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                              Josh Nebo to Milan, for 2 years 1.6 million.

                              https://www.eurohoops.net/tr/eurolea...o-ile-anlasti/
                              This is very strange. Why should he accept his offer? I thought he could get double of that money.
                              He was also rumored with Real, I think, which is another reason not to go to Milano.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

                                if it was Efes side who swerved away, yeah this is idiotic.
                                Alimpijevic so far has shown that he can be great at tournaments, but his league performance has been nothign special. that's why I was hoping he would take the NT position, not Efes.
                                In pursuit for new Ataman they will lose next 20 years. Even Ataman was more luck then smart move

                                Pascual was secure option with high possibility of success, at least to be regular F4 contender, without gambling

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information