Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European Competitions 2023/24 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Edgar View Post
    Jokubaitis has to be the most overrated player of all time in the history of basketball.
    Why do you think so?
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

    Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

      Why do you think so?
      Guy that averages 5 points per game, 3 assists with 1.5 turnover per game while shooting 30% for the 3 with below average defense is not overrated? And he plays for very good team. Good lord if he plays for Alba as the main PG, that team wouldn't have 2 wins. And somehow he goes to Fener
      and btw he will be 24 in november so he is ain't kid anymore. He is trash.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Edgar View Post
        Jokubaitis has to be the most overrated player of all time in the history of basketball.
        It seems so.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Edgar View Post

          Guy that averages 5 points per game, 3 assists with 1.5 turnover per game while shooting 30% for the 3 with below average defense is not overrated? And he plays for very good team. Good lord if he plays for Alba as the main PG, that team wouldn't have 2 wins. And somehow he goes to Fener
          and btw he will be 24 in november so he is ain't kid anymore. He is trash.
          Don't get tricked by his Barca role. He's one of the best young players in Europe without a single doubt. Even his first season in Barca he was carrying the team as the main PG when both Calathes and Higgins went down for a stretch. He was in double digits with his +20mpg. In NT he was dropping 12,6/5,8 with excellent 50,7% from the field for a PG. Current season in EL is meh, but it's also about Grimeo being mediocre coach. Jokubaitis will be just fine. Talented as hell and no-one changing that.

          Toruko bro is on mission though Always ultra passive aggressive towards LTU BB and always sublimating immanent hate towards superior NTs. First, A. Marciulionis is the most overrated player in Europe, now Jokubaitis. Next Jakucionis and 10 other elite guard of Lithuania. Tough task ahead.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

          Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

            Don't get tricked by his Barca role. He's one of the best young players in Europe without a single doubt. Even his first season in Barca he was carrying the team as the main PG when both Calathes and Higgins went down for a stretch. He was in double digits with his +20mpg. In NT he was dropping 12,6/5,8 with excellent 50,7% from the field for a PG. Current season in EL is meh, but it's also about Grimeo being mediocre coach. Jokubaitis will be just fine. Talented as hell and no-one changing that.

            Toruko bro is on mission though Always ultra passive aggressive towards LTU BB and always sublimating immanent hate towards superior NTs. First, A. Marciulionis is the most overrated player in Europe, now Jokubaitis. Next Jakucionis and 10 other elite guard of Lithuania. Tough task ahead.
            You can't compare NT and Euroleague level. Especially for Lithuania that has right now lack of good guards. This guy never had season with PIR bigger than 7! That's horrific. I said, if he plays for some team like Alba he would have better numbers but rumors are about him joining Fener not Alba. If he plays like this in Barca how can he be better or have bigger role in Fener? Calathes and Neto will stay. Who knows what will happen with Wilbekin and Dorsey. If they stay alright, if they leave someone else will come. Also you can play 5 foreigners in the Turkish league. And Fener is full of foreigners so he will play even less. He needs to go back in Eurocup or Zalgiris and have bigger role so let see him because this what he showed is not EL material. He was so overhyped it's crazy. I understand you have emotions towards him as a fan of Zalgiris and Lithuanian, I do the same with some guys, but this is harsh reality. If he is 20 now I wouldn't say anything. But he is almost 24 and has this kinds of stats year by year...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Edgar View Post

              You can't compare NT and Euroleague level. Especially for Lithuania that has right now lack of good guards. This guy never had season with PIR bigger than 7! That's horrific. I said, if he plays for some team like Alba he would have better numbers but rumors are about him joining Fener not Alba. If he plays like this in Barca how can he be better or have bigger role in Fener? Calathes and Neto will stay. Who knows what will happen with Wilbekin and Dorsey. If they stay alright, if they leave someone else will come. Also you can play 5 foreigners in the Turkish league. And Fener is full of foreigners so he will play even less. He needs to go back in Eurocup or Zalgiris and have bigger role so let see him because this what he showed is not EL material. He was so overhyped it's crazy. I understand you have emotions towards him as a fan of Zalgiris and Lithuanian, I do the same with some guys, but this is harsh reality. If he is 20 now I wouldn't say anything. But he is almost 24 and has this kinds of stats year by year...
              You're off the map. Pretty far away from the target. It's not about the stats. Suggesting just go watch and study. I assume you simply have no slightest familiarity with Jokubaitis and maybe never paid slightest attention. I will say I don't know you as a poster, so IDK with whom I'm talking here, but you're not in a good position if you watched and know Jokubaitis and make conclusions that he's not EL material. That's horrible. You can say he's overrated, whatever, the season has not been mind blowing in EL, but that's total disaster in terms of evaluating a player. I mean compete scrubs don't grab three Rising Star awards of EL essentially and do not lead LTU NT with 15eff per 25mpg which nevertheless trashed Greek NT (with Walkup having offensive game of his life) and took down USA.

              I don't want to school you from the A to Z, which would be arrogant, and it would take several points and probably more text than you could concentrate on since obviously you have a tendency of short attention span and jumping to harsh conclusions, but what you essentially said is that Tarik Biberovic is trash cause his efficiency is only 6 and his role is exactly the same as Jokubaitis in Barca, 15mpg. You do realize that you don't become 12-16eff kinda guy playing 15mpg in EL, I hope. That alone is enough to prove how infantile is your perspective.

              I will tell you this. Once he's in Fener, he's the second most consistent decision maker after Calathes instantly and second best facilitator. Don't look at efficiency. In such team as Zalgiris he would be providing 13-15ppg, 7-8ap and 14-16eff in 24-26mpg.

              Just to put this into perspective, Jokubaitis is in uber elite environement in terms of his production and impact for his age in EL historically. He's following the names as Doncic, Rubio. I stop here cause I think you just have a long why to go where we could be on the same map for a reasonable conversation:

              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

              Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

              Comment


              • I hope he won't end like 4th on the list

                Ender Arslan was the biggest trash in the history of Turkish basketball

                I followed his 1st seasons when he made this numbers and he realy looked like guy who will become something special. I was fooled and I don't know what happened wth hIs head after that. He became selfish run&gun son of the bitch

                Comment


                • I dont like this approach to carry countryman - players to your next team. Fenerbahce fans are also not very amazed with Jokubaitis, understandably. Was never a fan of him tbh.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    I dont like this approach to carry countryman - players to your next team. Fenerbahce fans are also not very amazed with Jokubaitis, understandably. Was never a fan of him tbh.
                    Jokubaitis is Jasikevicius product. Jasikevicius brings players that he knows they can grow and he's a big believer in Jokubaitis. I can say this, Jokubaitis has to become a nutcase not to succeed. He's always progressing. People simply don't follow him closely as I do to understand that. He's already better than he was in WC where he was already good.
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

                    Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

                    Comment


                    • rokas will be an acceptable backup for larkin.

                      larkin - rokas
                      gudura - wilbekin
                      pierre - biberovic

                      very nice…
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                        rokas will be an acceptable backup for larkin.

                        larkin - rokas
                        gudura - wilbekin
                        pierre - biberovic

                        very nice…
                        I would be shocked if Jasikevicius wants Larkin when he has Wilbiken. He doesn't need another player of such kind. He needs decision making, facilitators.
                        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

                        Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                        Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

                        Comment


                        • Why wouldn't Fener go for Evans? They would get efficient scorer and DEFENCE.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

                          Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

                            You're off the map. Pretty far away from the target. It's not about the stats. Suggesting just go watch and study. I assume you simply have no slightest familiarity with Jokubaitis and maybe never paid slightest attention. I will say I don't know you as a poster, so IDK with whom I'm talking here, but you're not in a good position if you watched and know Jokubaitis and make conclusions that he's not EL material. That's horrible. You can say he's overrated, whatever, the season has not been mind blowing in EL, but that's total disaster in terms of evaluating a player. I mean compete scrubs don't grab three Rising Star awards of EL essentially and do not lead LTU NT with 15eff per 25mpg which nevertheless trashed Greek NT (with Walkup having offensive game of his life) and took down USA.

                            I don't want to school you from the A to Z, which would be arrogant, and it would take several points and probably more text than you could concentrate on since obviously you have a tendency of short attention span and jumping to harsh conclusions, but what you essentially said is that Tarik Biberovic is trash cause his efficiency is only 6 and his role is exactly the same as Jokubaitis in Barca, 15mpg. You do realize that you don't become 12-16eff kinda guy playing 15mpg in EL, I hope. That alone is enough to prove how infantile is your perspective.

                            I will tell you this. Once he's in Fener, he's the second most consistent decision maker after Calathes instantly and second best facilitator. Don't look at efficiency. In such team as Zalgiris he would be providing 13-15ppg, 7-8ap and 14-16eff in 24-26mpg.

                            Just to put this into perspective, Jokubaitis is in uber elite environement in terms of his production and impact for his age in EL historically. He's following the names as Doncic, Rubio. I stop here cause I think you just have a long why to go where we could be on the same map for a reasonable conversation:

                            https://twitter.com/DariusGaruolis/s...12513962663936
                            hahahahaha thanks for the laugh. He plays this year 17 minutes per game. He plays as the main PG when he is on the court. Mostly Brizuela is with him in the backcourt so he has ball in his hands almost whole time. He plays with much better players and you are saying to me he would have 3 times better numbers in Zalgiris while playing 7-9 minutes more
                            It's crazy how biased you are. Mentioning some games against the worst Greek team ever. Kalaitzakis scored 17 points against Maccabi, does that mean he should start for Panathinaikos? What should I watch than games and stats? He taps the ball 20 seconds per possession. Bricks every 3 pt shot that he takes like he has backpack on his back. Damn, he won rising star award in the EL! Huge achievement!!! Guy plays in Barca 3 years and can't have more than 7 points per game in his best season. In the ACB even worse! On the F4 he was the worst player from all 4 teams. No wonder he doesn't play a lot. He should go in Neptunas, that's the level for him! Madar is magician for him. At least he plays defense. He doesn't make the most stupid fouls like Jokubaitis does. But hey, at least he will have Motley as a teammate so he might not be the player that commits most stupid fouls in his team.

                            It's crazy how overhyped that guy is and that's mainly because of Lithuanians like you. What's next? Birutis is new Hakeem? Giedraitis new Lowry? Butka new Kawhi? Pipe down.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

                              Jokubaitis is Jasikevicius product. Jasikevicius brings players that he knows they can grow and he's a big believer in Jokubaitis. I can say this, Jokubaitis has to become a nutcase not to succeed. He's always progressing. People simply don't follow him closely as I do to understand that. He's already better than he was in WC where he was already good.
                              Yeah he is processing backwards. The problem is the lack of play makers in Europe thats all. Everything else is mostly how Edgar described it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Edgar View Post

                                hahahahaha thanks for the laugh. He plays this year 17 minutes per game. He plays as the main PG when he is on the court. Mostly Brizuela is with him in the backcourt so he has ball in his hands almost whole time. He plays with much better players and you are saying to me he would have 3 times better numbers in Zalgiris while playing 7-9 minutes more
                                It's crazy how biased you are. Mentioning some games against the worst Greek team ever. Kalaitzakis scored 17 points against Maccabi, does that mean he should start for Panathinaikos? What should I watch than games and stats? He taps the ball 20 seconds per possession. Bricks every 3 pt shot that he takes like he has backpack on his back. Damn, he won rising star award in the EL! Huge achievement!!! Guy plays in Barca 3 years and can't have more than 7 points per game in his best season. In the ACB even worse! On the F4 he was the worst player from all 4 teams. No wonder he doesn't play a lot. He should go in Neptunas, that's the level for him! Madar is magician for him. At least he plays defense. He doesn't make the most stupid fouls like Jokubaitis does. But hey, at least he will have Motley as a teammate so he might not be the player that commits most stupid fouls in his team.

                                It's crazy how overhyped that guy is and that's mainly because of Lithuanians like you. What's next? Birutis is new Hakeem? Giedraitis new Lowry? Butka new Kawhi? Pipe down.
                                You're completely clueless and have no idea what you're talking about.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

                                Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information