X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
    @Killer Bob,
    @Katastroika...
    Agree most of it, well explained thank you. More or less we're on the same paths.
    It's nice to have some understanding in this forum. After all the reason we're here is because we all love basketball. In the end the best team always wins.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      It's nice to have some understanding in this forum. After all the reason we're here is because we all love basketball. In the end the best team always wins.
      Yes, sometimes Mediterenian people put their emotions higher, but the realities are always fact. It's also normal to be some emotional but not blinded. You put the point with your well said words. Let's enjoy it, may the best win.

Comment

Some people underestimating Efes too much and some acting like European champs all the times, but the facts are... Efes still is the most interesting and sensational team of this league last two seasons... Beautiful and very successfull efforts on D and A in most of it's games... Smart and experienced players with good coaching... and finally one of the title contender, let's say one of the best.
        I agree with this absolutely. Efes plays magnificently and for me they are the 1st candidat for the championship. But! Only a candidat, certainly not the sure thing. Bob is quite generous in giving them 45%. IMO, this, too, depends on the opponent - maybe less, may be more. And the reason for this is not underestimation, but the fact that it will be decided in just one game, when psychologie comes to the fore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Being humble are vague words. This is nothing i could ever work with. The only thing I have been saying is that Efes is the best team. They had some trouble growing together after the covit break and some covit cases as well as the late entrance and readiness of Larkin but the team played great two games. We cant know what the final brings but this CSKA cant beat Efes. I have played enough games and I am even a longer watcher of this game if it is observing youth basketball or Euroleague and if this Efes loses to this CSKA it just means complete failure of the team, the coach and the franchise. It really means they will never win anything in Europe.
          It is quite obvious that you don't understand what humble means. And there is no way for me to explain it to you
          But teams like CSKA and Real (just for instance) know it too well, because they were battle-tested enough to learn it hard way - during many F4s with wins and losses. The problem with F4 is that the best team does not always wins. It is maintained by the EL for this purpose. That's why being the best team during the RS is not an advantage.
          And all these does not mean that I think Efes won't beat CSKA or win the EL. I just want to say that in the F4 25% probability is fair enough for any team at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
            It is quite obvious that you don't understand what humble means. And there is no way for me to explain it to you
            But teams like CSKA and Real (just for instance) know it too well, because they were battle-tested enough to learn it hard way - during many F4s with wins and losses. The problem with F4 is that the best team does not always wins. It is maintained by the EL for this purpose. That's why being the best team during the RS is not an advantage.
            And all these does not mean that I think Efes won't beat CSKA or win the EL. I just want to say that in the F4 25% probability is fair enough for any team at the end of the day.
            There should be no problem if you truly believe this. Well see the outcome, if CSKA manages to win one more game against FB (will be difficult enough) but the truth is CSKA has no firepower. They start always with a post creation of Clyburn and just iso plays and contested shots. Even a very decimated FB played 3 quarters in the last two games till they got tired and FB itself has no play maker. It is one of the team with the most TO and Efes is with one of the lowest TO ratio.

If you think the probability of each team to win is 25% I cant say anything about it because it isnt even worth answering. Anything other 20 points difference would be a huge disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
              I agree with this absolutely. Efes plays magnificently and for me they are the 1st candidat for the championship. But! Only a candidat, certainly not the sure thing. Bob is quite generous in giving them 45%. IMO, this, too, depends on the opponent - maybe less, may be more. And the reason for this is not underestimation, but the fact that it will be decided in just one game, when psychologie comes to the fore.
              Bookies are giving those odds not me.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• I also think 45% is too high in this moment. Bookies look just results not rosters and other issues. My prediction is around 30%

If Efes lose next game they will change odds totally.

Comment

• As someone who follows basketball from past century, all F4 from late 80's until now I have clear picture what is needed to win the title. Which doesn't mean I could predict winner but I have right to put some light on this situation and chances from my perspective

1. Barca
                  2. Efes
                  3. Milan
                  4. CSKA(with James and Milutinov I would put them on 1st place)

For winning title you must have warriors in the roster. In F4 psyche plays the main role.

When Fener won the title we had Antic for instance, Udoh and even Kalinic. We were fighter team. Oly won titles not because best players but because fighting spirit.

I think that Fener had opportunities even this season but wrong decisions, covid and Bolmaro changed our path. We can't win anything with soft players like Melih, Ahmet and O'Quinn(harsh looking guy but soft on the court)

I realy think that Fener has ideal short rotation(7-8 players) for F4 format, two games, 30+ minutes minutes each . But problem is that we probably won't pass to F4

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    As someone who follows basketball from past century, all F4 from late 80's until now I have clear picture what is needed to win the title. Which doesn't mean I could predict winner but I have right to put some light on this situation and chances from my perspective

1. Barca
                    2. Efes
                    3. Milan
                    4. CSKA(with James and Milutinov I would put them on 1st place)

For winning title you must have warriors in the roster. In F4 psyche plays the main role.
                    Theoretically very well analysed, fully agree. These are the words that i forgot to write; "Fighting Spirit", which, one of the most needed... I will say; Efes, Barca, Cska, Milan... damn emotions! About James-Milutinov duo; half of Cska gone, pity. As Real suffering the same nowadays.

Comment

Theoretically very well analysed, fully agree. These are the words that i forgot to write; "Fighting Spirit", which, one of the most needed... I will say; Efes, Barca, Cska, Milan... damn emotions! About James-Milutinov duo; half of Cska gone, pity. As Real suffering the same nowadays.
                      I love your diplomatic tongue. You must have enjoyed a good upbringing. Congrats to your parents. They did a better job than my parents with me

Comment

I love your diplomatic tongue. You must have enjoyed a good upbringing. Congrats to your parents. They did a better job than my parents with me
                        Where did you see diplomacy any of my words, strange. Writing whatever i believe... if i'm also agree with someone's ideas, you call it diplomacy..?? You should be more peacefull and your legs must land on the ground. Parents times has gone long time before, you should be yourself. You should create your own character, if you grow enough.. ? Let me correct the word diplomacy with experience.

Comment

Where did you see diplomacy any of my words, strange. Writing whatever i believe... if i'm also agree with someone's ideas, you call it diplomacy..?? You should be more peacefull and your legs must land on the ground. Parents times has gone long time before, you should be yourself. You should create your own character, if you grow enough.. ? Let me correct the word diplomacy with experience.
                          Thanks for the lesson.

Comment

Thanks for the lesson.
                            Just a suggestion bro, nothing special.

Comment

Using double accounts and pretending to be smartest on the forum doesn't make him guru as maybe he wants to be. He is probably some kid in early 20s who follows his teenage generation, but he lacks of life experience and upbringing.

In his weird world it's strange if someone normal agree with anything. There are creatures in horror movies who jump from the draw well
                              , that could be a figure in a mirror of such characters.

But we must understand poor kid and must forgive him because he will have a chance to learn lessons.
                              Last edited by janketa; 04-26-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Zenit-Efes final could be interesting one.
                                looking forward to it. I hope zenit advances. smacking pau in the face, who confidently signs with barça to add the missing trophy to the collection.

also kudos to pascual. clearly not a one trick pony. great team he is running.
                                sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information