• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!
    No great changes in here as I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      It's also laughable to give all credits to coach who had chance with Pao to prove his system and did nothing. As I remember you wrote that his problem was that Fener roster was much better in that moment. So, you deny yourself with such posts. If system is more important then players, why Obra killed shit in Pascual's system with king of the game Bogdan?

Or why Real with Doncic ruled that season but next season the same system without him failed?

You are contradictory and funny guy
      Obra is notorious system coach and he had MJ playing for him in that series.

Doncic is glitch in the Matrix on the way to become the best European player ever. Pangos is just another undersized Pg.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
        Hey guys!
        No great changes in here as I can see.
        Welcome back.

Everything is the same, some Fener fans, or better to say, 1 Fener fan, still doesn't understand basketball.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• I can't believe I'm seeing Doncic and that crazy playoffs of Bogdanovic in the same sentence with Pangos to justify that the success of Zenit is due to him

Pangos is not even in the same atmosphere with those guys. A player needs to be above and beyond the level of competition to elevate a team by himself to another level. Pangos isn't that, he's a "good Euroleague guard".
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            I can't believe I'm seeing Doncic and that crazy playoffs of Bogdanovic in the same sentence with Pangos to justify that the success of Zenit is due to him

Pangos is not even in the same atmosphere with those guys. A player needs to be above and beyond the level of competition to elevate a team by himself to another level. Pangos isn't that, he's a "good Euroleague guard".
            As I see you backup Killer Bob. Ok good to know for future All the best for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              Welcome back.

Everything is the same, some Fener fans, or better to say, 1 Fener fan, still doesn't understand basketball.
              You are basketball nerd and looking just statistics won't make expert from you. There are people here from whom some of us can learn some things but you are not one of them.

You know a liitle bit about everything but regarding real issues in basketball I don't see any difference between famous Johny and you. Give me just one example that you know something about basketball, except looking in advanced statistics and everything is forgiven
              Last edited by janketa; 01-25-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

You are basketball nerd and looking just statistics won't make expert from you. There are people here from whom some of us can learn some things but you are not one of them.

You know a liitle bit about everything but regarding real issues in basketball I don't see any difference between famous Johny and you. Give me just one example that you know something about basketball, except looking in advanced statistics and everything is forgiven
                I'm better shooter for 3 than Nick Calathes. Second is, I was in the gym, when Drazen had his record scoring night.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  I'm better shooter for 3 than Nick Calathes.
                  This makes you basketball shooter but not an expert I am sure you are better shooter then Ulanovas too, but still you are not expert

Comment

As I see you backup Killer Bob. Ok good to know for future All the best for you
                    This is not a school ground where you support or not other people based on emotions. I couldn't stop myself from saying a word or two when I see that comparison
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      This is not a school ground where you support or not other people based on emotions. I couldn't stop myself from saying a word or two when I see that comparison
                      There wasn't any comparation between players, just examples if system is more important or players. I could for instance write Wilbekin and Dacka from their champion year. I suppose you would say the same, Wilbekin and Doncic can't be in the same sentence.

And for your information there are not any emotions just strange that you jump in discution as Bogdan protector from me. It's ridiculous. Better stick to your boys, Ulanovas, Williams, Nunnaly and co, and let me to take care for players I supported all those years.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information