Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    For 850k? Forget it.
    No but I'm sure both sides can find an agreeable solution.

Comment

• I am pretty sure Zalgiris would be willing to pay him around 300-350K/season, so Fener would lose only half a million. Consider it as friendly advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        Regardless of lira's situation, Turkish clubs cannot sustain themselves with natural incomes (sponsors, membership fees, tickets, tv rights etc).
        Company teams get funding from their companies (e.g., Efes from Anadolu holding), club teams from the mother club, city teams from their municipalities.
        Thank you. That answers my questions quite well, still there are some questionsmarks left, but I will take my time to put them away.

Andrea Trinchieri and FCBB are close to a contract expension based on todays statement of Trinchieri. He says its a matter of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
          I am pretty sure Zalgiris would be willing to pay him around 300-350K/season, so Fener would lose only half a million. Consider it as friendly advice.
          I would give him for free and then Gherardini and Kokoskov should pay 1.7 milion in Fener's budget. And one big gift to Ulanovas manager for his transfer

Comment

• Official: Lekavicius stays in Kaunas for one more year.

Comment

Official: Lekavicius stays in Kaunas for one more year.
              This gives me mixed feelings.

+: It's a good thing that he's a Lithuanian and Žalgiris does need to keep at least someone from this year's PG line.
              -: I bet that he'll receive around 300K and you most probably be able to get more value on the floor for this amount of cash from someone who's not Lithuanian.

I would've loved to see Thomas or Rokas stay instead. On the other hand, Lukas might be someone who stays here for most of his career, while Thomas and Rokas were never likely to do so.

Comment

• I am glad Walkup doesn't want to play for Maccabi any more because the last war frightened him. He is such a mediocre player. I read that the team may be interested in signing Keenan Evans (pg, hapoel Haifa). Not a bad solution considering money shortage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                  I am glad Walkup doesn't want to play for Maccabi any more because the last war frightened him. He is such a mediocre player. I read that the team may be interested in signing Keenan Evans (pg, hapoel Haifa). Not a bad solution considering money shortage.
                  The mediocre player that is being chased by half of Euroleague teams

Comment

• Greek media says Walkup is close to Olympiakos for 1.4$ per 2 years, which is total bullshit. Žalgiris has put almost the same amount on the table as well.

Comment

• Rumor about Marial Shayok and Fener is good just because someone is interested at last for players from BSL

But choice is awful which means our scouting is still mediocre

Comment

The mediocre player that is being chased by half of Euroleague teams
                        This says a lot about european market.

Comment

• In El you have 10 top players and rest is good, mediocre or clowns.

Every team with 2 top players and 5-8 good players will be title contender.

Efes did that with Larkin and Micic, rest of the team are good players. Barca had Higgins and Mirotic etc. Fener with 2 top players, 2 or 3 good, and too many streetballers. It's not enough for serious story in EL

The biggest loser is CSKA because with James they would win the title imo. They let go Chacho, Higins and De Colo too. those mistakes are unforgivable regarding they went to EL clubs(not NBA)

Yet to see if Fener will keep De Colo because you can't buy such player on the market anymore.

Walkup is good player but not star. In Fener he could be useful just if we keep De Colo.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            agree with this

Booker very good, Mickey great

congratulations to Maccabi
                            what a mediocre player. bad starting market step

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                              what a mediocre player. bad starting market step
                              Whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                                Whatever
                                a player who has no perimetral talent to play n.4 and undersize to play 5. insignificant player. to have some playoff chances next year , those arent the kind of player wee need

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information