Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obina View Post
    Shved is a joke.
    Timma's and Jovic's look after his 10m three point attempt when they had the offense for the lead 15s. before the end were priceless. Without Shved they looked really good this season.

Comment

anyone care to explain what is the black magic which allows Kurtinaitis to keep his job?
      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
        anyone care to explain what is the black magic which allows Kurtinaitis to keep his job?
        Perhaps no one else is willing to take over.
        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          IMO the problem of PAO is Papagiannis defense. He is the worst defending big in Euroleaugue even worse than Sanli which is normally impossible. He has slow legs but he also gives up everything on low post. How can a 221cm guy be so useless defending the rim? His rebound instincts are weak but with a passer like calathes he will be useful on the offensive end no doubt
          Nick shooting 0/7 for 3 is ok? Nick totally kills Pao spacing. All others are hostage of his inability to shoot. Pitino should have benched him in every 4th close Q, if his shot is off, which is almost always.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Very tough and very important win for Maccabi, taking in account that Wilbekin didn't play and PAO and Milano lost. Good fight by everybody.
            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

When I logged into this forum and saw that the most recent reply in this thread was from Bob, I just knew he'd be talking about Calathes. Never change, Interbasket!

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                Which job? Shved has his job from day 1.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

Interestingly, this is the last year of Shved's contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                    When I logged into this forum and saw that the most recent reply in this thread was from Bob, I just knew he'd be talking about Calathes. Never change, Interbasket!
                    Someone has to keep reminding Pao fans, what the real problem is. Or should we rather talk about bad refereeing, Euro Mafia or put the blame on poor Papagiannis? Nick is doing it 5th year in the row, with great consistency, if I may add.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post

---
                      Spanish match-ups are always unpredictable, regardless of each team's apparent power.
                      controversial maybe, but i think EL can bring 2 more ACB teams.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                        Nick shooting 0/7 for 3 is ok? Nick totally kills Pao spacing. All others are hostage of his inability to shoot. Pitino should have benched him in every 4th close Q, if his shot is off, which is almost always.
                        Nick is a brick but he is also probably the best passer in Euroleague history and rebounds well. Unfortunately he wont win anything under his command. His inability to shoot will be exploited all the time. You must give him 2 good scorers and one athletic alley hoop big.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

---
                          Spanish match-ups are always unpredictable, regardless of each team's apparent power.
                          controversial maybe, but i think EL can bring 2 more ACB teams.
                          Why not making ACB to Euroleague lmao.

Comment

hack a Dubljevic... it works.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                              hack a Dubljevic... it works.
                              Valencia had it the whole way...Tough loss for them...

Nice move by Mirotic at the end

Comment

What a tragic final for Valencia, it's good for us though
                                The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information