Euroleague Regular Season: Week 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    If Bayern Munich have any self respect they should all commit sepuku. How retarded is Djedovic? This team is an embarrassment to the EL. Their coach? If I had his coaching certificate I would wipe my ass on it and hand it back to him.

I don't believe my eyes what I saw from them in the 4th quarter and especially in the last minute.. I really don't. Only a team that wants to lose plays like that.

Giving German clubs 2 EL tickets is laughable. Two worst teams in the comp. What a waste.
    Well to be fair, Jordi would probably have given an A license to the London City Royals, so it could be worse.

Comment

Where is that rant coming from? I could watch Alba all day all night. They are one of the three most entertaining teams in Euroleague and if I take a look in Eurocup, I am convinced the EL made the right choice. Bayern fucked up to hire another coach in summer, as well as providing Radonjic with something called Point Guard, nonetheless they will have a bride future and one day, they will wish the floor with most of the teams. Both won´t finish at the bottom, I would take any bet.

Comment

Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
        Where is that rant coming from? I could watch Alba all day all night. They are one of the three most entertaining teams in Euroleague and if I take a look in Eurocup, I am convinced the EL made the right choice. Bayern fucked up to hire another coach in summer, as well as providing Radonjic with something called Point Guard, nonetheless they will have a bride future and one day, they will wish the floor with most of the teams. Both won´t finish at the bottom, I would take any bet.
        Can you justify why someone would TWICE purposely foul Nedovic of all players who shoots ft's at 90% instead of playing out defence in the last 20 secs?
        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Pure stupidity. I just don´t get why is bothers you so much...? Milano isn´t a serious competitor of Panathinaikos. It was just a really dump loss, of a usually clutch team. Happens all the time. From my side you can normally talk as bad as you want about Bayern Munich, as I always route against them, but I would rather enjoy a rational discussion, than just an emotional rant, especially after their best 25 minutes in this season.

Comment

If Efes cant win the title this season, it never will.

Comment

Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
              Pure stupidity. I just don´t get why is bothers you so much...? Milano isn´t a serious competitor of Panathinaikos. It was just a really dump loss, of a usually clutch team. Happens all the time. From my side you can normally talk as bad as you want about Bayern Munich, as I always route against them, but I would rather enjoy a rational discussion, than just an emotional rant, especially after their best 25 minutes in this season.
              You have a point. My bad. No offense against German basketball which is trying to improve.

After all, Dirk is one of my all time favorite players.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Where is the f...call on Barthel's arm in the last 35 seconds? Clearly foul on the arm, even unsportmanlike, why not call? It was the most clunch time, and referees helped Bayern lose the match in the last minute...

Comment

Maccabi Tel Aviv Fans Amazing Pre-Game TRIBUTE To Kobe Bryant ● Honoring in their own unique way

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    If Efes cant win the title this season, it never will.
                    Efes is the best team in Europe but it's not guarantee to win title. Just look at CSKA in some of their fail seasons previous years, F4 format is pretty ungrateful.

Comment

OK so:

1. I can start seeing some of what Maccabeo is seeing. Acy scared to take a shot is infecting the rest of the team: Caloiaro, Jackson...
                      I'd much rather see a reasonable 3 not going in than an open 3 not taken, guy runs into Tavarez and gets blocked or turnover!

2. Even though Real showed a lot of dominance: Blocked shots, assists, easy baskets, Randolf... Maccabi had a chance up until the last 2 minutes.
                      Nothing insightful there, just thought it's somehow amazing!
                      - A few open shots that could have gone in
                      - A few fouls that would have been done properly, not And-one...
                      - A few less turnovers
                      - A few less running into Tavarez's hands
                      - Dammit: Just two defensive stops in the last two minutes!

3. Reynolds' basketball IQ: That guy was SEARCHING to get blocked!
                      Black would have managed a lot better.
                      - You either dunk, bump + layup or pass + box for a penetrator to score an easy one. You don't just throw a casual lay up, without feint!
                      - Amare also would have figured Tavarez out

4. Overall probably a Sfairopoulos loss. Especially after the loss to Bayern, the team knew very well they need a plan for when crazy 3's don't magically go in

My plan would have been:
                      Offense:
                      * Penetrate Tavarez with guards until he is in foul trouble (ABC of basketball: dealing with players who go for the block)
                      * Post up the rest of the players, where Maccabi has a physical advantage, even in PG

Defense:
                      * We can live with a few easy buckets by Tavarez, don't let the away team get hot from outside!
                      * It's a LaMonica game, watch the fouls!
                      * Don't Switch on Campazzo! We can live with his shot, we can't live with his penetration! We can't live with a big wasted on Campazzo and not helping on Randolph!

5. Sandy Cohen, who the actual F*** are you? Sfairo told you explicitly: "No fouls", you go and do a foul? What an inconsiderate POS! Waste of ideal body for a basketball player.
                      *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                      Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
                        OK so:

1. I can start seeing some of what Maccabeo is seeing. Acy scared to take a shot is infecting the rest of the team: Caloiaro, Jackson...
                        I'd much rather see a reasonable 3 not going in than an open 3 not taken, guy runs into Tavarez and gets blocked or turnover!

2. Even though Real showed a lot of dominance: Blocked shots, assists, easy baskets, Randolf... Maccabi had a chance up until the last 2 minutes.
                        Nothing insightful there, just thought it's somehow amazing!
                        - A few open shots that could have gone in
                        - A few fouls that would have been done properly, not And-one...
                        - A few less turnovers
                        - A few less running into Tavarez's hands
                        - Dammit: Just two defensive stops in the last two minutes!

3. Reynolds' basketball IQ: That guy was SEARCHING to get blocked!
                        Black would have managed a lot better.
                        - You either dunk, bump + layup or pass + box for a penetrator to score an easy one. You don't just throw a casual lay up, without feint!
                        - Amare also would have figured Tavarez out

4. Overall probably a Sfairopoulos loss. Especially after the loss to Bayern, the team knew very well they need a plan for when crazy 3's don't magically go in

My plan would have been:
                        Offense:
                        * Penetrate Tavarez with guards until he is in foul trouble (ABC of basketball: dealing with players who go for the block)
                        * Post up the rest of the players, where Maccabi has a physical advantage, even in PG

Defense:
                        * We can live with a few easy buckets by Tavarez, don't let the away team get hot from outside!
                        * It's a LaMonica game, watch the fouls!
                        * Don't Switch on Campazzo! We can live with his shot, we can't live with his penetration! We can't live with a big wasted on Campazzo and not helping on Randolph!

5. Sandy Cohen, who the actual F*** are you? Sfairo told you explicitly: "No fouls", you go and do a foul? What an inconsiderate POS! Waste of ideal body for a basketball player.
                        Laso was keeping Maccabi in game, if had played majority of Q4 with Campazzo and Randolph, game would have been easily won.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Vesely showed that why he was the mvp of the last season, we played terrible but he almost single handedly won the game by keeping us in the game with 6-10 pts difference, then finally others decided to help Vesely and we won.

I hope Zenit will be different, if we rely on Vesely only then we will lose that game. Alba victory not happens all the time, we didn't play good.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                            Laso was keeping Maccabi in game, if had played majority of Q4 with Campazzo and Randolph, game would have been easily won.
                            Yesterday only Campazzo, Causeur, Thompkins, Randolph and Tavares worked well, and only Tavares played more than 25 minutes.

Quiet amazing. Laso is doing some strange things, but at least, our team is not going to be exhausted.

Comment

Also, the referees are still trying to assasinate us...

I count at least 3 ridiculous offensive foul like this in the entire game, and they even did that in the most important moment (4th quarter, 2:25) of the game;

---21:45---

This is a joke... Really, it's nothing but a joke.
                              FENERBAHÇE
                              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                                Yesterday only Campazzo, Causeur, Thompkins, Randolph and Tavares worked well, and only Tavares played more than 25 minutes.

Quiet amazing. Laso is doing some strange things, but at least, our team is not going to be exhausted.
                                I am starting to see method to his madness. It's like he has two teams, one for two quarters, alternating them as needed (usually best team 1'st and 4'th and the bench team as filler).

His teams always play to a very high level (9 years). So, I can't say a different coach would have got more.
                                *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
                                Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information