No announcement yet.

Most disappointing team of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked Maccabi. Not only because of their record, but also because of the disastrous way they played... and this is the 2nd season in a row.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by labra6301 View Post
      Generally, it was a season of bad surprises. I voted for Maccabi. Started last summer with high goals and expensive transfer IN's (Goudelock, Weems, Quincy Milller, Zirbes). Each one of them didn't meet expectations for a different reason.
      Miller can't be disappointing. Dude missed almost whole season because of injury.

Comment

Regarding Maccabi it was not the season which was dissapointing, it was the selection job they did last pre-season dissapointing. How on earth they failed to sign a proper PG at all? It's a must for such roster, which has so many ball-hogs. The same goes for coach. All this was predestined for disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          I've added the poll today. I don't know what GreenFan's original choices were.

initially I had CZ, then thought to myself, how can anyone consider their season disappointing? For Darussafaka, you can make this argument that they barely qualified with a high profile coach and expensive roster.

ps. CZ is now added.
          I understand your reasoning, I just saw this in OP:
          "But from the teams who didn't make it", so that is why I missed CZ - based on that sentence
          Ps: in that case it coud be said the same thing about Zalgiris.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information