Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Tournament Team - Group Stage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All Tournament Team - Group Stage

    Who do you think should be on the first and second team based on the group stage?

    Here are my picks:

    First Team
    Luka
    Grigonis
    Musa
    Giannis
    Jokic

    Second Team
    Micic
    Mykhailluk
    Vezenkov
    Sengun
    Markkanen


    Honorable mention: Willy, Valanciunas

  • #2
    1st Doncic,Mykhailiuk,Markannen,Giannis,Jokic

    2nd Micic,Schroder,Wagner,Willy,Valanciunas


    i reward winners for first team. If your NT eliminated from group im sorry thats empty stats.

    If Bulgaria makes 1/8 i put Vezenkov on second team instead of Wagner.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      Who do you think should be on the first and second team based on the group stage?

      Here are my picks:

      First Team
      Luka
      Grigonis
      Musa
      Giannis
      Jokic

      Second Team
      Micic
      Mykhailluk
      Vezenkov
      Sengun
      Markkanen


      Honorable mention: Willy, Valanciunas
      I would put Markkanen in first team instead of Musa and Mykhailiuk instead of Grigonis. If winning is not a criterion then Vezenkov for sure. But maybe we can't have too many bigs.
      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

      Comment


      • #4
        Giannis 26mpg, Jokic 26mpg, Doncic 32mpg and probably the heaviest usage compared to these 2.

        Giannis still can't shoot threes at all basically, 2/12.

        Greece and Serbia seem to be great defensive teams, both leads the tournament in steals, Greece leads in blocks, but somehow Serbia only 15th in rebounds which is very odd.

        It's really hard to decide which teams is the best. Naturally I would treat Greece as third, but they can make difference with defence.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

        Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

        Comment


        • #5
          1st team

          Doncic
          Fontecchio
          Wagner
          Antetokounmpo
          Jokic

          2nd team

          Micic
          Mihhalluk
          Musa
          Markkanen
          Sengun

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
            Who do you think should be on the first and second team based on the group stage?

            Here are my picks:

            First Team
            Luka
            Grigonis
            Musa
            Giannis
            Jokic

            Second Team
            Micic
            Mykhailluk
            Vezenkov
            Sengun
            Markkanen


            Honorable mention: Willy, Valanciunas
            I guess you really hate the German team huh... Not even an honorable mention.

            I think Franz Wagner scoring 16 ppg on unreal 56% FG/50% 3ptFG/100% FT splits deserves some spot in there...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
              Giannis 26mpg, Jokic 26mpg, Doncic 32mpg and probably the heaviest usage compared to these 2.

              Giannis still can't shoot threes at all basically, 2/12.

              Greece and Serbia seem to be great defensive teams, both leads the tournament in steals, Greece leads in blocks, but somehow Serbia only 15th in rebounds which is very odd.

              It's really hard to decide which teams is the best. Naturally I would treat Greece as third, but they can make difference with defence.
              True, Luka had to play the most, but Slovenia had much more difficult group than Serbia/Greece.
              previously known as Beno

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                True, Luka had to play the most, but Slovenia had much more difficult group than Serbia/Greece.
                Yes, other guys will play more in the PO too likely, but Luka might be a bit washed out when it will matter the most, like in OG. That was my point.
                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

                Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Yes, other guys will play more in the PO too likely, but Luka might be a bit washed out when it will matter the most, like in OG. That was my point.
                  He's in much better condition than last year. And we have now few days of after each game. I don't believe his conditioning will be big problem. The biggest problem will be, how to motivate him against worse opponents.
                  previously known as Beno

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ridirkulous View Post
                    I guess you really hate the German team huh... Not even an honorable mention.

                    I think Franz Wagner scoring 16 ppg on unreal 56% FG/50% 3ptFG/100% FT splits deserves some spot in there...
                    What? Firstly there were more people who posted with no germans.
                    Secondly dropping wagner from 2nd starting 5 to lets say 3rd starting 5 is nit hating, you realize that is a tiny drop and multiple peoppe would have different players in th top 2 starting fives. It is not like they all will have same players. And it has nothing to do with hating a team or a country, it is because randomly people will include different players.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1st Doncic,Mykhailiuk,Markannen,Giannis,Jokic


                      2nd Schroder,Fonteccio,Wagner,Willy,Valanciunas

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                        What? Firstly there were more people who posted with no germans.
                        Secondly dropping wagner from 2nd starting 5 to lets say 3rd starting 5 is nit hating, you realize that is a tiny drop and multiple peoppe would have different players in th top 2 starting fives. It is not like they all will have same players. And it has nothing to do with hating a team or a country, it is because randomly people will include different players.
                        Next time I will put an emoji in my post. I was not serious.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ridirkulous View Post
                          Next time I will put an emoji in my post. I was not serious.
                          lol, i decided not to post because i realized i wanted more than 20 players in. Then i tried to pick a starting 5 from each group, but that was unfair to group B. Anyway here are my 12 + 3 HM.

                          Luka, Grigonis, Wagner, Giannis, Jokic
                          Misic, Mychaliuk, Fonteccio, Markkanen, JV, Lo, Vezhenkov
                          H.M. Dragic, Dorsey, Sengun

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Micic
                            Doncic
                            Fontecchio
                            Giannis
                            Jokic

                            Second team :
                            Mykhailluk
                            Musa
                            Marrkanen
                            Vezenkov
                            Sengun

                            Honorable : schrodder , pollonara , grigonis
                            Last edited by jasua_85; 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              First Team
                              Micic
                              Doncic
                              Musa
                              Giannis
                              Jokic

                              Second Team
                              Schröder
                              Fontechio
                              Polonara
                              Markkanen
                              Sengun

                              Honorable team : Mykhailluk , vezenkov , grigonis

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information