No announcement yet.

[round1, day2] Game D/6: Greece - Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this game the referees allowed the Russian to play very physical with many contacts.
    There was one scene in the last quarter where Printezis was hustled by three different players in series but there was no call allthough he possessed the ball.
    The refs should not gamble with the players health.
    You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

C team of Serbia (+Krstic, Bjelica and Markovic)

Just short comment on this, because I dont agree. Nedović for me is an A team player for Serbia and one of the best in the potentially the best team for Serbia. He is just amazing. Also some other players like Bogdanović, Katić are on border between A and B team of Serbia in the moment... From the next tournament on I predict that Bogdanović is going to be in A team of Serbia for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by CG View Post
        Yes printezis is clearly a more playmaker kind of player than fotsis
        Well Printezis is 3cm shorter so its obvious he is a more of a playmaker guy than Fotsis

Comment

Gr8 game, wtg Hellas!!!
          >>> http://www.dodaj.rs/f/J/31/4jzuu7sE/1.gif <<<

Comment

Here are some points about Greece after 2 games
            1. We really have a deep bench ( when Fotsis is your 11th player so far you have a great bench depth )
            2. Perperoglou choice so far was correct
            3.We still have problems on defense ( large parts of the game we were terrible especially on first quarter and towards the end of 4th quarter )
            4. We have 11 players that can score ( 6 guys with double digits today )
            5. bad percentage on free throws ( this will cost us at some point )
            6. Fotsis ,Bramos and to some extend Papanikolaou need to raise their game and Mavrokefalidis needs to be less nervous ( he had a good 2nd half today but even so at some crucial moments on the game he was way to nervous )

Comment

Originally posted by adamosmaki View Post
              Well Printezis is 3cm shorter so its obvious he is a more of a playmaker guy than Fotsis
              Especially considering Fotsis actually WAS a PG in youth levels, at least until he grew too much...

Didn't watch the game, no comments about it.

Terrorizer, welcome to the club*.

*You're one more of the guys that sees me in their sleep. Try therapy. Or a girlfriend. Or a life.

Comment

I wasn't able to watch the game because of work. I am hoping it gets uploaded to YouTube soon...

Comment

As usually terrorizer one of the nicestcleverest and drunkest posters around
                  In one of his smaller 2000-5000 letter posts, without a reason he attacked to 4 people in the same post even if noone said anything about russia.
                  He surely knows how to make friends
                  1st in IBN 2018-2019
                  2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                  2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                  1st in IBN 2014-2015
                  2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                  2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                  2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                  3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                  1st in IBN 2008-2009
                  2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                  https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                  @RankingsSport

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
                    I wasn't able to watch the game because of work. I am hoping it gets uploaded to YouTube soon...
                    Here you go chris: http://beta.antenna.gr/webtv/watch?cid=9nxpm_g_m72_vo=

Comment

Originally posted by krisva21 View Post
                      I have the impression that the stream does not work outside Greece.
                      You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                        C team of Serbia (+Krstic, Bjelica and Markovic)

Just short comment on this, because I dont agree. Nedović for me is an A team player for Serbia and one of the best in the potentially the best team for Serbia. He is just amazing. Also some other players like Bogdanović, Katić are on border between A and B team of Serbia in the moment... From the next tournament on I predict that Bogdanović is going to be in A team of Serbia for some time.
                        Right now Nedovic looks like the one. In fact I maybe even started him over Teodosic even if the latter was healthy if I was Duda But, you know, Nedovic is a very young guy who never played a solid role for NT in big tournaments. And his season in LR was just very decent, nothing more, he was not even a ture leader of one of the most underperforming squads in recent Rytas history. I mean, Seibutis is a classy player but he completely outshined Nemanja in Rytas ranks and that is not a fact Nedovic can brag about. But if the progress of Nedovic continues he could be a serious contender for the starting PG for Serbia in the latter half of 2010s even if I like Vasilije Micic much more.
                        Bogdan Bogdanovic - dunno, from the glimpses of his play which I saw last season he is too raw right now. Nothing more than a B team candidate for a NT of Serbia's caliver at the moment. Rasko? I like him but he is a very limited player. If he was a material, bordering on A team, why he debuted for NT at the age 33 being not good enough to make the final cut even in times when Serbia lacked solid backup options at C position.

Well, it's a personal opinion but I'm definitely not overexcited about this Serbia's roster. Yet I'm definitely overexcited about their coach, their 'coachability' and the manner they play with such a limited pool of players.

P.S. Maybe, a drunken Russian is a nice stereotype but I'm much closer to abstinent than to heavy drinker, mind it
                        2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

Drunk or sober, insulting people out of the blue isn't the way to go Terrorizer.
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information