Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Serbia can dominate European basketball once again ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
    Let's be honest only true Spanish superstar is Pau Gasol.I mean he's a mega superstar.Without him there would be no Spanish dominationThat was proven in the early stage of Eurobasket in Poland.
    That's what i said, you're proving my point.
    Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
    You are a troll.

Comment

• Volleyball :

Look at those medals.

Dont make me laugh please ! U r hillarious ! @ Useless

Jesus, r u 15 years old so u dont know the facts ?!
      Originally posted by Stardusted
      It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
        KK Partizan doesnt have problem filling up our court.We hold the Euroleague record for attendance at one Euroleague game.
        Truly impressive. Too bad there are up to 29 Spanish teams that average more attendance in the domestic competition than Partizan.

Comment

• Originally posted by penzias View Post
          Borderline superstar.
          Let's face it, there are not superstars in Euroleague anymore, as soon as one player show some flashes of greatness he jumps to the other side of the Atlantic.

Haven't seen Miljenovic yet, i'll give him a chance.
          What about Diamantidis (Euroleague Defender of the year for 5 years in a row??? He has been repeatedly asked if he would consider the NBA, and he keeps saying No. He is happy at Panathinaikos. I would like to see more players ignoring the NBA and staying here.
          Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

• Originally posted by Point_Guard View Post
            That was not luck. Spain was a worthy champion. the spaniards won every game they played in that championship. The semifinal was a hard game, but Spain played good defense and defeated argentina who was the olympic champion.

Spains title in Japan was fully deserved because spain did not lose a game. In Indianapolis Yugoslavia was not as dominant as Spain was in Japan 2006. And in Indianapolis´s final Argentina was robbed. Facts.
            Yes it was clear luck.They barely beaten the Argentina squad by luck,and then had tired Greeks in the finals.Could have ended up 4th no problem ! Not saying that they were not a great team.
            Yes Argentina was robbed.Why was it robbed,because they played against the best basketball NT team in history overall.Also because they played against Divac,Stojakovic,Gurovic,etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genjuro View Post
              Truly impressive. Too bad there are up to 29 Spanish teams that average more attendance in the domestic competition than Partizan.
              29 teams???

Any proof for this claim???
              Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

• Originally posted by gatos View Post
                What about Diamantidis (Euroleague Defender of the year for 5 years in a row??? He has been repeatedly asked if he would consider the NBA, and he keeps saying No. He is happy at Panathinaikos. I would like to see more players ignoring the NBA and staying here.
                Papamakarios is also ignoring NBA.A huge loss for the american league i reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatos View Post
                  29 teams???

Any proof of this claim???

Comment

Because our domestic competition is pure shit.it just reminded me,take alook how many times Partizan was robbed in EL.Its unbelievable ! Against Oly Sofo pushed the ball from under the hoop,they didnt give us three points we have scored ?! Thats just a small exp. of what went on over the years with Partizan in EL. But hey we dont have the cash,its ok. Where do Partizan players end up ? In best European teams and national NT.

Comment

Because our domestic competition is pure shit.it just reminded me,take alook how many times Partizan was robbed in EL.Its unbelievable ! Against Oly Sofo pushed the ball from under the hoop,they didnt give us three points we have scored ?! Thats just a small exp. of what went on over the years with Partizan in EL. But hey we dont have the cash,its ok. Where do Partizan players end up ? In best European teams and national NT.
                      I agree your domestic competition is pure shit.

Also, I agree you should've won the Euroleague. Truly a major robbery.

Comment

I agree your domestic competition is pure shit.

Also, I agree you should've won the Euroleague. Truly a major robbery.
                        We have won it once,back in 1992.Maybe again.I believe u know this,its just for the guys that dont.

Comment

• Thanks for the link.

2006.2 average attendance for Partizan?

Something is fishy here.

Probably another few thousands fans sneak in from a rabbit hole

Comment

• What is happening with Real Madrid BC ?! They were the most successful team in Champions Cup. Whats going on there ?

Comment

• Actually our domestic competition is not that bad(I count Adriatic league as domestic). Three Euroleague teams, at least ,4,5 of them play Eurocup,some play euro challenge cup.The Thing is, not many people support Adriatic league and domestic clubs are very poor so attendance is in general very low But still that Adriatic league helped many players that are playing for our national team.
                              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

But hey we dont have the cash,its ok. Where do Partizan players end up ? In best European teams and national NT.
                                They end up at Panathinaikos.

There is a joke in Greece that Partizan players play their best game of the season against Panatinaikos giving 200% of their perfomance, hoping that Obradovic will sign them next year.

It's sad but if Partizan could keep all the players the get from their academies they would be the strongest team in Europe by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information