Places 5-6: France vs Croatia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places 5-6: France vs Croatia

doesnt really matter but deserves a match thread ..
    France
    0%
    Croatia
    0%

France will win

Comment

Croatia have better reserves imo, also seems that Diaw will miss the game...
      https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Ah yes you are right Diaw will miss the game, perhaps Croatia do have a decent chance.

These kind of games are always going to be difficult for players to be motivated for

Comment

After 1Q: France 21-12

Comment

France doing this easily, Croatia look very tired

HT: France 34-24

Comment

34-24 at HT

De Colo and Diot own the game. (27 pts for them, with a buzzer beater from the middle of the court by Diot)

It really looks like a friendly anyways. Dunno why Parker doesn't play.

Comment

Does anybody have a link for watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Papadiamantidis View Post
                  Does anybody have a link for watching?

Comment

Win for France, 69-62, an friendly game where French 3pt shot was fantastic... We missed a lot of lay ups and that cost us an close game...

It doesn't really matter... RepeÅ¡a used mostly Popović, Kus, Rozić, Banić, Nicević, Lončar and Kasun, while French also played mostly with reserves...
                    I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

I hope our neibhours get this one
                      GL Croatia

Comment

Originally posted by MAJSTOREX View Post
                        I hope our neibhours get this one
                        GL Croatia
                        It's over, France won
                        I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

I so wanted france to face slovenia, but oh well, croatia's third quarter ruined it i guess

As for today's game, clearly it did not matter that much for any team. It was just a bit more interesting when croatia came back after their awful start, and i liked the association between nicevic & kasun (too bad repesa did not do it more often, even considering sandro's "defense")
                          Funny part being that we had up to 5 players former (and current) players of my team in this game (nicevic, diot batum bokolo koffi).

Diaw being off for a month after the game against turkey (injured at the ankle), most nba players did not want to play in order to avoid injuries, only batum had a bunch of minutes.

Both teams have really decent future, as long as the young prospects confirm their skills.

Comment

unimportant game, otherwise croatia would win easily

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information