No announcement yet.

IBN Ballers Club (Philippines)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will join when there is already an Interbasket-Philippines vs PEX basketball friendly game.
    Darling it's better
    Down where it's wetter
    Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

• Originally posted by toikins View Post
      I will join when there is already an Interbasket-Philippines vs PEX basketball friendly game.
      Won't happen anytime soon. PEX has regular leagues and schedules. The margin of quality of basketball would be too much. By comparison they would be the NBA and we would be the ABL.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• I beg to disagree. Give IBN at least two hugot players plus the big dude I played once at saints13 place called "namamangha" but I want to call him "nangmamamaw". Then we play zone defense all the way. In this type of league in my opinion I don't see any player that can hit consistently from the outside. Include me to play tough defense ( sucky to play offense).

I once played an office-mate, the dude is around 6"0 max and I'm 5'10 and I think he's 40 pounds heavier than me. He acts and plays like a superstar ( mejo naangasan ako). In short, the guy got frustrated dahil sa sobrang linta ng depensa ko ( leech like defense) then at the post, he dribbled and lowered his shoulder that hit me in the nose and I fall butt first! I got up and just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I didn't retaliate because of the office mate thingy. My friend office mate upon seeing this retaliated later in the game with a simple elbow to the dude's bread basket in a rebound play.

So I'm not surprised at all If I watch the PBA, I see the same. Same culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
          I beg to disagree. Give IBN at least two hugot players plus the big dude I played once at saints13 place called "namamangha" but I want to call him "nangmamamaw". Then we play zone defense all the way. In this type of league in my opinion I don't see any player that can hit consistently from the outside. Include me to play tough defense ( sucky to play offense).

I once played an office-mate, the dude is around 6"0 max and I'm 5'10 and I think he's 40 pounds heavier than me. He acts and plays like a superstar ( mejo naangasan ako). In short, the guy got frustrated dahil sa sobrang linta ng depensa ko ( leech like defense) then at the post, he dribbled and lowered his shoulder that hit me in the nose and I fall butt first! I got up and just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I didn't retaliate because of the office mate thingy. My friend office mate upon seeing this retaliated later in the game with a simple elbow to the dude's bread basket in a rebound play.

So I'm not surprised at all If I watch the PBA, I see the same. Same culture.
          Fine fine, if we have you might have a chance.

Let's do this IBN, kahit one game lang this November! Who's in?

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post

I'm in basta weekend
            I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
            Philippians 4:13

Comment

tayo2x lang muna...hehe...hindi pa masyado "close" yung mga taga-IBN...some people I know here don't know each other that much (or at all)...hehe.
              basta ang idol ko e si Rensquared, hehe
              It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
              I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

• Game kami and the other bigs!
                TEAM PILIPINAS!

www.myspace.com/fivefeetadjustment

www.facebook.com/fivefeetadjustment

Comment

• Probable schedule: week NIGHT at Dumlao (Shaw, Mandaluyong)

Game?

(Calling Dumlao later this afternoon)

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Probable schedule: week NIGHT at Dumlao (Shaw, Mandaluyong)

Game?

(Calling Dumlao later this afternoon)
                    today? what time?
                    TEAM PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by thayil View Post
                      today? what time?
                      No no not today (maybe not even this week) but Monday - Friday na gabi ang plano. Just asking if all of you are ok with a weeknight schedule.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

No no not today (maybe not even this week) but Monday - Friday na gabi ang plano. Just asking if all of you are ok with a weeknight schedule.
                        the later the better pre si adrenaline7 may Monday skeds nag-iinvite din siya sa IBN peeps
                        It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                        I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

anytime DT!
                          TEAM PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Medyo malalayo ang locations natin...I'm from Muntinlupa/San Pedro, Laguna area.

Maybe we can organize a separate "getting-to-know game" for the northerners and the southboarders, then lets meet in between we already have our line-up..

Let's start this..

SOUTHBOARDERS

1. Odnid - PG/SG-5'5"-Muntinlupa

NORTHERNERS

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thayil View Post
                              anytime DT!
                              Looking at Tuesday (Nov 13) 10 to 12 PM Dumlao Gym. Setting up this one with my officemates but baka di umabot ng 10. For those interested just PM me your number.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Will monitor this and see if I can join this month whilst I'm home. Hopefully though, there's a mix in the age bracket (wouldn't be fair to have all my contemporaries in one team).

Originally posted by odnid View Post
                                Medyo malalayo ang locations natin...I'm from Muntinlupa/San Pedro, Laguna area.

Maybe we can organize a separate "getting-to-know game" for the northerners and the southboarders, then lets meet in between we already have our line-up..

Let's start this..

SOUTHBOARDERS

1. Odnid - PG/SG-5'5"-Muntinlupa
                                2. Jordan Bruiseter - G 6'1"/Laguna

NORTHERNERS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information