Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tallest Filipino Basketball Players Ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OjiesIII View Post
    i watched it live and Horry is taller than Asi and Wilkins is shorter than Asi..
    Asi Taulava is probably 6'7". I am also surprised that Jay R Reyes looks like a legit 6'7".

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
      Asi Taulava is probably 6'7". I am also surprised that Jay R Reyes looks like a legit 6'7".
      Jay R Reyes is 6'7 since his letran and UP days

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
        he is a legit 6'7, just like thoss. and taulava .

its kelly williams who is not a legit 6'7.

Comment

• Originally posted by ankle breaker View Post
          san diego and lacson doesn't have the genes to become players. they were just forced to play the game owing to their extraordinary height. i've seen these guys play and they are worst than what you can imagine. i was even telling God why he gave that height to san diego and lacson and not me? if, i just have the same height of two? i for sure the first pinoy if not the first asian to the NBA.
          Yeah right!, btw, what's your name again?

Comment

• Originally posted by STATE View Post
            Yeah right!, btw, what's your name again?
            pointless..

Comment

• OT: we can manipulate the 12th chromosome to produce giants like this kid:

Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

• Originally posted by thadzonline View Post
                OT: we can manipulate the 12th chromosome to produce giants like this kid:

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1011697
                As stated in the article:

While his height makes strangers wonder if he's an athlete, the truth is, his height actually holds him back as it comes with serious health problems, including enlarged joints and unusual blood counts. He already has arthritis.

"I can't run anymore," Adams said in the story. "I can't be active like I used to."
                Poor kid......

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
                  As stated in the article:

Poor kid......
                  yeah I know..it was meant to elicit laughter
                  Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

• The year was 1987, never knew this before or not sure if this was ever discussed on basketball forums, a 6"9' filipino player in the 1980s, long before Marlou Aquino and EJ Feihl came,

A 6-foot-9 muslim boy Ashjong Jala, a Tausog discovered by a former agent of the Elizalde group in Davao, if the Elizalde group's program to develop him into a basketball player is successful, he would be directed towards the national team, what happen to him.

Comment

• Jun Jun Cleopatra HS here in Tawi Tawi 6'10 16Y/o
                      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                        Jun Jun Cleopatra HS here in Tawi Tawi 6'10 16Y/o
                        He should be train here in Manila right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mon23 View Post
                          http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...2785%2C2955867

The year was 1987, never knew this before or not sure if this was ever discussed on basketball forums, a 6"9' filipino player in the 1980s, long before Marlou Aquino and EJ Feihl came,

A 6-foot-9 muslim boy Ashjong Jala, a Tausog discovered by a former agent of the Elizalde group in Davao, if the Elizalde group's program to develop him into a basketball player is successful, he would be directed towards the national team, what happen to him.
                          Read about this at the time... and from what I can recollect best, I think he actually was reed thin upon physicals... and was too slow to pick up the basics for his play to be of any relevance. Again from memory and account of a buddy of mine, an equally stringent fan faithful of Crispa and Tanduay back in the day... " Asjong", reluctantly did set foot in Manila but except for a few gigs at Gala Theatre and Eat Bulaga where he was introduced as the tallest Pinoy at the time, he was of no other consequence whatsoever in the scheme of things, never mind cracking the Tanduay lineup.

Brings to mind the fate of the 7'7" Argentine, Jorge Gonzalez, or "El Gigante" where he was initially brought from the boondocks to the world of glitter on a basketball sponsorship only to end up instead, signing for a WWF career!
                          Last edited by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid; 11-11-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• is jun jun cleopatra real in the first? not do doubt u brother but its been like that most of the time. do u have pictures for proof? tnx bro

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                              Jun Jun Cleopatra HS here in Tawi Tawi 6'10 16Y/o
                              Another future bigman? Nardy should know this

Comment

• Another hoax post by Rocketstar47..As far as we know..That 6'10 kid from tawitawi is just another figment imagination of rocketstar47.
                                “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
                                - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information