UAAP season 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TamCon View Post

Afaik he is still the team manager for the Tams. I've read somewhere that he might have a new role for the FEU, maybe as an assistant coach also.
    Thanks. Ritchie takes credit for recruiting lavar ball camp alum fil-kiwi Malachi Book.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
      Snow badua with a dangerous rumor

One coach might not end his last few months of contract if their powerful rivals can find his alleged “harassment victims”.

UP people, you need help?

Isang yaya, isang dating host, isang bantay sa canteen at marami pang iba.

Hindi lahat yan exotic, may iba dyan magaganda.
      UP peeps doesn’t need Snow’s help, this smear campaign started from their backyard. Even before the start of of season 86 there were already chismis about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMRS View Post

Thanks. Ritchie takes credit for recruiting lavar ball camp alum fil-kiwi Malachi Book.
        Any big man recruit? That Duero kid is still in highschool.

Comment

• Ust confirms competente transfer. Adds another PG in honrada who's playing for Homegrown Australia(currently in a partnership with Phenom)

Comment

• Originally posted by gospursgo View Post
            Ust confirms competente transfer. Adds another PG in honrada who's playing for Homegrown Australia(currently in a partnership with Phenom)
            Competente might transfer again next season. UST is very loaded. Not a good decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCM View Post

Competente might transfer again next season. UST is very loaded. Not a good decision.
              He'll prolly have his chance, i believe forthsky and kyle paranada will be on their last year, the season competente becomes eligible. And he'll have 3 playing years. This actually wont bode well more with the other guards in the pool like moore, danting and those coming from last year's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by gospursgo View Post

He'll prolly have his chance, i believe forthsky and kyle paranada will be on their last year, the season competente becomes eligible. And he'll have 3 playing years. This actually wont bode well more with the other guards in the pool like moore, danting and those coming from last year's team.
                danting and andrews i think will be used as forwards. cabanero and estacio would also be on their last playing years by then. maybe some of them would opt to go pro early? either way, i think the path to minutes is there for competente.

Comment

• Tab is a frequent in this spa i’ve passed by lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                    Tab is a frequent in this spa i’ve passed by lol
                    If he is paying thats fine. But Snow is insinuating that he has harassed some individuals which is an issue if true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                      Tab is a frequent in this spa i’ve passed by lol
                      to be fair ive been to said places for research purposes. Anyway, this are serious allegations ah, i thought this were just rumors coming out of balara side of katipunan

Comment

• Looks like Coach Gabby Severino is in charge with the FEU squad for the meantime. I wonder when will Sean Chambers arrive here in Philippines, the pre-season leagues will start soon.

Comment

Looks like Coach Gabby Severino is in charge with the FEU squad for the meantime. I wonder when will Sean Chambers arrive here in Philippines, the pre-season leagues will start soon.
                          Sitting in the bench are the baby tams, 18 y/o 6'8" Castillejos and 16 y/o 6'6" Gabriel Wayne Ramos.
                          LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                          Morayta

Comment

Looks like Coach Gabby Severino is in charge with the FEU squad for the meantime. I wonder when will Sean Chambers arrive here in Philippines, the pre-season leagues will start soon.
                            Former assistant of Tab Baldwin in Ateneo. I wonder why he left

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post

Yeah, but maybe he just wants to explore more opportunities? But it's actually good for the basketball scene, he can share Tab's philosophy on basketball. If more assistant coaches leave the Katipunan squad to explore other opportunities, bad for Ateneo but good for the college scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post

Jacob lao asked him to join the staff over at csb where he handles the offense along with coach rajko. I believe he joined due to having more responsilities with the team and having the opportunity to be one of the lead assitants. Also helps he's good friends with coach charles tiu for a long time na rin ever since his ateneo days.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information