The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post

Well you don't even play basketball. Your game speaks alot about your opinion on who the goat is. Just a terrible posts from a guy who never touch a basketball in his entire life.
    ​​​
    ​​​​
    I was a varsity player in grade school to high school and played against PBA(Mariano,Salva,Revilla from Beda) during my passarelle and juniors days. You hate Jordan, same way you hate Wembanyama(calling his french league weak) because obviously thats the only thing Lebron fans will always be good at, downing other players for mr.4-6 to look good. And dont ever call someone terrible playing basketball when you cant even dribble a basketball properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post

I was a varsity player in grade school to high school and played against PBA(Mariano,Salva,Revilla from Beda) during my passarelle and juniors days. You hate Jordan, same way you hate Wembanyama(calling his french league weak) because obviously thats the only thing Lebron fans will always be good at, downing other players for mr.4-6 to look good. And dont ever call someone terrible playing basketball when you cant even dribble a basketball properly.
      Varsity from your couch Mr Anthony Canon/Jayson Ignacia. The only balls that you dribble is the one under your bf's stomach You have been hating on LeBron on Facebook. I saw your posts in the official NBA group. I don't hate on Wembumyama he is not a threat to LeBron' legacy. At 20 LeBron already won 42 games for the Cavaliers while the Spurs aren't going to win 30 games this year. Anyway go f yourself. Have a nice day. I am done talking to a guy who sucks at basketball. Continue hating on LeBron until the day you die.
      Last edited by PaulLee3; 03-04-2024, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• oh boy

IMG_8905.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
          He and JJ Reddick made some ridiculous statements. I am a huge fan of Chet Holmgrem. But Vic Wembayama is already one of the best shot blockers of all time.
          ​​​​​
          ​​

​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            I like both players.. but i still go for MJ..

From Twitter

PBA insider

No hate to Lebron whatsoever but if Jordan played for 21 years (or more), he undoubtedly would’ve scored over 40k points and Lebron would still be chasing Jordan’s all-time scoring record.
            With all due respect, Lebron scoring 40k didn’t change the goat “debate” one bit.

Kaibooster started the name calling in this thread. Some guys have a huge anger online. He is probably a sociopath.

Comment

Yes, xenophobic Gilbert Arenas. He also claimed that the game was made easier for the Europeans.

The NBA has the highest scoring averages in more than 50 years. Gilbert Arenas suggests the league has evolved into a three-point-focused competition because of influence from Europe.

Sure, Dirk did benefit from the rule changes in the mid-2000's, but other Europeans in his era (Gasol brothers, Stojakovic) and the ones that came before (Divac, Kukoc, Radja, Petrovic) adjusted well to the NBA as well.

Agent Zero Brain Cells when making this argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                I like both players.. but i still go for MJ..

From Twitter

PBA insider

No hate to Lebron whatsoever but if Jordan played for 21 years (or more), he undoubtedly would’ve scored over 40k points and Lebron would still be chasing Jordan’s all-time scoring record.
                With all due respect, Lebron scoring 40k didn’t change the goat “debate” one bit.
                i dont like watching LBJ at all. that said, why is LBJ feat of being the Home scoring leader discounted in any GOAT debate? if you are greatest of all time, you need stats to back you up. sure, MJ could have would have scored more than LBJ if he didnt retire early or played longer. but he didnt, thats reality and LBJ has nothing to do with that. i do admit, that a lot of points going for LBJ is based off his longevity in the game. well, he worked for it, so he should be credited for it.
                WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

He and JJ Reddick made some ridiculous statements. I am a huge fan of Chet Holmgrem. But Vic Wembayama is already one of the best shot blockers of all time.
                  ​​​​​
                  ​​

​​
                  if this was true Europe wouldn’t be on the rise in FIBA, physicality is much more prevalent same with defense and European teams are thriving.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

if this was true Europe wouldn’t be on the rise in FIBA, physicality is much more prevalent same with defense and European teams are thriving.
                    Gilbert is an attention whore.

Comment

Varsity from your couch Mr Anthony Canon/Jayson Ignacia. The only balls that you dribble is the one under your bf's stomach You have been hating on LeBron on Facebook. I saw your posts in the official NBA group. I don't hate on Wembumyama he is not a threat to LeBron' legacy. At 20 LeBron already won 42 games for the Cavaliers while the Spurs aren't going to win 30 games this year. Anyway go f yourself. Have a nice day. I am done talking to a guy who sucks at basketball. Continue hating on LeBron until the day you die.
                      You posted a video here before of you playing basketball and you obviously cant even dribble properly and your telling me I s*ck at basketball? I played an organized basketball yet I the one who cant play basketball? Lol! And calling me delusional names wont improve your skills in basketball. Also FYI I dont hate lebron, i hate people like you that hate on other players because they get compare to Lebron. Have a nice day cheering for a play-in team with another excuses season.

Comment

Kaibooster started the name calling in this thread. Some guys have a huge anger online. He is probably a sociopath.
                        Im the one who started the name calling when you were the one calling me names(AnthonyCanon/JasonIgnacia) who Ived never heard of. Talk about being a sociopath I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post

Yes, xenophobic Gilbert Arenas. He also claimed that the game was made easier for the Europeans.

The NBA has the highest scoring averages in more than 50 years. Gilbert Arenas suggests the league has evolved into a three-point-focused competition because of influence from Europe.

Sure, Dirk did benefit from the rule changes in the mid-2000's, but other Europeans in his era (Gasol brothers, Stojakovic) and the ones that came before (Divac, Kukoc, Radja, Petrovic) adjusted well to the NBA as well.

Agent Zero Brain Cells when making this argument.
                          i guess Gilbert has yet to see how the Greeks play basketball. Heck Spain have decent defensive schemes. Also, though not known for defense, Dirk is by no means soft/ a slouch on D. Heck, it was the Americans who benefitted the most with the lack of hand checking (Lebron, Curry, Durant etc. I doubt they could survive against plumbers and carpenters who played in the 70s-90s)

Comment

i guess Gilbert has yet to see how the Greeks play basketball. Heck Spain have decent defensive schemes. Also, though not known for defense, Dirk is by no means soft/ a slouch on D. Heck, it was the Americans who benefitted the most with the lack of hand checking (Lebron, Curry, Durant etc. I doubt they could survive against plumbers and carpenters who played in the 70s-90s)
                            A lot of defensive liabilities now are American. Trae Young, Ja Morant, Damian Lillard, Zach LaVine, James Harden, Tyrese Haliburton, LeBron, Bradley Beal.

In the past decade, Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love were liabilities on defense as well.

Most of the Americans that can play internationally are the older players like LeBron, KD, Steph, Paul George, CP3, Russ, Love, Harden, Jrue, and Kyrie. Of the newer generation of players, only Tatum, Edwards, and maybe Haliburton and Brunson have panned out internationally.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post

You posted a video here before of you playing basketball and you obviously cant even dribble properly and your telling me I s*ck at basketball? I played an organized basketball yet I the one who cant play basketball? Lol! And calling me delusional names wont improve your skills in basketball. Also FYI I dont hate lebron, i hate people like you that hate on other players because they get compare to Lebron. Have a nice day cheering for a play-in team with another excuses season.
                              Hey fat clown. Just pm me on facebook and we can play 1 on 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post

A lot of defensive liabilities now are American. Trae Young, Ja Morant, Damian Lillard, Zach LaVine, James Harden, Tyrese Haliburton, LeBron, Bradley Beal.

In the past decade, Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love were liabilities on defense as well.

Most of the Americans that can play internationally are the older players like LeBron, KD, Steph, Paul George, CP3, Russ, Love, Harden, Jrue, and Kyrie. Of the newer generation of players, only Tatum, Edwards, and maybe Haliburton and Brunson have panned out internationally.
                                Lebron is actually a good defender this season. Only in 2019 he was worst defensively. And during his prime he was a 7x all nba defensive team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information