No announcement yet.

PBA 48th season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't the GAB investigate the alleged farm teams of the PBA? If a team is not out to win, then that is essentially game fixing.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post

Even if this was true since you need proof, would you say the same for the UAAP when they shot Baracael? I dont think so.
      I don't need proof, just a bit of critical thinking in that last 30 seconds with Rain or Shine down 6 then Caracut made a clutch three... why would anyone in their right mind do a step-back jumper off a steal with NINETEEN SECONDS on the game clock? Kahit sa park, that's an open layup. I love Gabe Norwood, but aren't we allowed to call out bullshit when we see it? As for Baracael, it's digging up skeletons in the closet. He nearly lost his life for wanting to just play the right way.

Comment

• Look at this post on Facebook https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/n...8Jo04ytBND181g

thomas robinson is out of the pba, still wondering why thepba is mum regarding jarencio’s grave threat (isang bala ka lang),

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
          Look at this post on Facebook https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/n...8Jo04ytBND181g

thomas robinson is out of the pba, still wondering why thepba is mum regarding jarencio’s grave threat (isang bala ka lang),
          If you're friends with chualay, you're safe. Politics..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post

If you're friends with chualay, you're safe. Politics..
            I was about to say the same. Is it because he is friends with longhair?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rds View Post

I was about to say the same. Is it because he is friends with longhair?
              Yes..
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Superfriends

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  Superfriends
                  Well I hope this doesn't get noticed by foreign media or in socmed.

Comment

• 20k fine and a warning for Pido

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                      As expected, just a slap on the wrist.

Comment

• Men its different times now, I remember my orgmate doing grave threat worthy talk to our opponents and Carlo Sharma almost cursing someone in game...
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• This ROS team is deadly. During the Ginebra game it was Caracut then this SMB game its Mamu.

wonder what happened to Keith Datu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                            This ROS team is deadly. During the Ginebra game it was Caracut then this SMB game its Mamu.

wonder what happened to Keith Datu?
                            Datu has gout.

Good to see that Mamu finally has a good offensive game.

Comment

• Mamu with a career game, too bad Marcio spoiled it with a throwback shooting performance

Comment

• RHJ really looked gassed in this conference coming from the World Cup to the Asian games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information