PBA 48th season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
    Kaya nga he was once a 16 pt scorer in australia nbl and if you saw his game you kne wwhy, maganda shooting fundamentals especially if he find his rhytym early but knows when to pass..can play off ball..
    Parang off-guard ang laro. An off-guard who is a team player.

Comment

Hahah, he seems the guy that is good but cant be trusted in playoffs as he might explode..sayang he is really good
      Sir,

Reminds me of a few good imports that has some cuckoo on top..the likes of Derick Chievous, Art Long and Mario Bennett all damn good but had a very short PBA stint..at least Terquin Tuva Mott has tamed since transferring to SMB that leads to some championship, in fact his rivalry with Alaska's Devin Davis, Menk/Alvarado of Tanduay and Kwan Johnson/Rob Parker of Sta. Lucia is my most memorable rivalry during my younger days...90's is still the best despite being primitive on some point.​

Comment

Hahah, he seems the guy that is good but cant be trusted in playoffs as he might explode..sayang he is really good
        Sir,

Reminds me of a few good imports that has some cuckoo on top..the likes of Derick Chievous, Art Long and Mario Bennett all damn good but had a very short PBA stint..at least Terquin Tuva Mott has tamed since transferring to SMB that leads to some championship, in fact his rivalry with Alaska's Devin Davis, Menk/Alvarado of Tanduay and Kwan Johnson/Rob Parker of Sta. Lucia is my most memorable rivalry during my younger days...90's is still the best despite being primitive on some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post

Sir,

Reminds me of a few good imports that has some cuckoo on top..the likes of Derick Chievous, Art Long and Mario Bennett all damn good but had a very short PBA stint..at least Terquin Tuva Mott has tamed since transferring to SMB that leads to some championship, in fact his rivalry with Alaska's Devin Davis, Menk/Alvarado of Tanduay and Kwan Johnson/Rob Parker of Sta. Lucia is my most memorable rivalry during my younger days...90's is still the best despite being primitive on some point.
          What can you say about Pido's recent actions against Thomas? Shouldn't he be at least penalized by the PBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post

Sir,

Reminds me of a few good imports that has some cuckoo on top..the likes of Derick Chievous, Art Long and Mario Bennett all damn good but had a very short PBA stint..at least Terquin Tuva Mott has tamed since transferring to SMB that leads to some championship, in fact his rivalry with Alaska's Devin Davis, Menk/Alvarado of Tanduay and Kwan Johnson/Rob Parker of Sta. Lucia is my most memorable rivalry during my younger days...90's is still the best despite being primitive on some point.​
            I always wondered he is athletic traditional big but didnt pan out in nba, and came from winiing ncaa program. Now I knew ,hehe
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Christian david looks soft but his 3 ball is almost sure as silk

Comment

• What the heck Norwood?

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                  What the heck Norwood?
                  Yeah, what the hell was that shot about?

Oh well, at least RoS are on the way to another top pick.

Comment

• imo the problem of ginebra moving forward is that yes they got shooter in mav but they arent pesky enough like la or pinto as caracut have eaten their guard defense, last game jalalon was able to score against them..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post

What can you say about Pido's recent actions against Thomas? Shouldn't he be at least penalized by the PBA?
                      That's grave threat, NLEX and Robinson can file charges to Pido if they want to. PBA should ban him indefinitely

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post

Sir I think coach Fireman was not in the best mood nowadays because of the dismal performance of the Tigers can't blame for that outburst.

IMO he deserve some punishment, those angry yells and shouting on both camps at the hallway going to the dugout are mostly out of the line.

Comment

I always wondered he is athletic traditional big but didnt pan out in nba, and came from winiing ncaa program. Now I knew ,hehe
                          Sir,

During those younger days of mine, I was thinking what if a tamed TTM was approach to be our naturalize guy with a tighten screw, spearheading with the likes of Menk, Alvarado, Hatfield, Asi, Parker, Clay, Hontiveros, Ildefonso, Seigle during those time..that's my fantasy line-up during growing up.

Comment

• Match fixing. Some rich Chinese dudes obviously wanting the points spread in Ginebra's favor. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'd love nothing more than the PBA to burn to the ground so they can have a huge reset button like what Japan did.

Comment

• Originally posted by paolylo View Post
                              Match fixing. Some rich Chinese dudes obviously wanting the points spread in Ginebra's favor. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'd love nothing more than the PBA to burn to the ground so they can have a huge reset button like what Japan did.
                              Even if this was true since you need proof, would you say the same for the UAAP when they shot Baracael? I dont think so.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information